For I have heard the whispering of many,“Terror on every side!Denounce him; yes, let us denounce him!”All my trusted friends,Watching for my fall, say:“Perhaps he will be deceived, so that we may prevail against himAnd take our revenge on him.”, “He delivers and rescues and performs signs and wondersIn heaven and on earth,Who has also delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.”. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. - Webster's BibleThe Lord, however, stood by me and filled me with inward strength, that through me the Message might be fully proclaimed and that all the Gentiles might hear it; and I was rescued from the lion's jaws.- Weymouth BibleBut the Lord stood by me, and strengthened me, that through me the message might be fully proclaimed, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.- World English BibleBut the Lord helpide me, and coumfortide me, that the preching be fillid bi me, and that alle folkis here, that Y am delyueride fro the mouth of the lioun.- Wycliffe Bibleand the Lord stood by me, and did strengthen me, that through me the preaching might be fully assured, and all the nations might hear, and I was freed out of the mouth of a lion,- Youngs Literal Bible. The, the definite article. But the Lord stood by me, and strengthened me, that through me the message might be fully proclaimed, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. So I was rescued from the lion’s mouth. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 4:17 The preaching - The gospel which we preach. notwithstanding the Lord assisted me, and strengthed me, that by me the preaching should be fulfilled to the utmost and that all the gentiles should hear. Bible > 2 Timothy > Chapter 4 > Verse 17 Library • Free Downloads • eBibles Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me, that by me the preaching might be fully knowen, and that all the Gentiles might heare: and I was deliuered out of the mouth of the Lyon.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanBut the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.- New American Standard Version (1995)But the Lord stood by me, and strengthened me; that through me the message might me fully proclaimed, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.- American Standard Version (1901)But the Lord was by my side and gave me strength; so that through me the news might be given out in full measure, and all the Gentiles might give ear: and I was taken out of the mouth of the lion.- Basic English BibleBut the Lord stood with [me], and gave me power, that through me the proclamation might be fully made, and all [those of] the nations should hear; and I was delivered out of the lion's mouth.- Darby BibleNotwithstanding, the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. That by me the preaching might be fully known.--More accurately rendered, might be fully performed: "impleatur," as the Vulgate gives it. Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past. 16At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. But the Lord was by my side and gave me strength; so that through me the news might be given out in full measure, and all the Gentiles might give ear: and I was taken out of the mouth of the lion.