I love the additional weight this rack supports over my DIY wood version. line-height: 2; Had little space in my new garage so this was helpful to organize and store many items. /* ----------------------------------------- */ We offer you more installation solutions to perfectly fit your space. border-top: 1px solid #CCC; padding: 10px; padding:0; WR14B 2-Pack 1x4ft Wall Mounted Shelves Black . These racks are great and fairly easy to install. z-index: 100; Overhead Storage of North Texas chooses Topp Rax brand overhead rack shelving, because we believe it is the strongest, best engineered and safest garage ceiling storage system on the market. display: inline-block; top: 0; min-height: 70vh; .install-market-found i{ padding: 10px 0; padding: 0px 20px; .mfp-content { While other storage racks … *Sturdy – we have all of our outside yard games, chairs, and coolers in the top. padding: 0 19px; We offer professional installation services nationwide with easy, no-cost scheduling. font-weight: 600; This is a very sturdy product. overflow:auto They offer several options as far as shelving/ceiling racks, comes in several color/sizes, offer a great warranty and the ceiling rack can hold up to 450 pounds!!! background: #f7f7f7; I think I may order another. The rack is designed to be installed along 18″ rafters but my house actually has 24″ rafters so we had to install the one side of the rack braces perpendicular. margin: 10px auto; Do you … } } }.js-wpv-view-layout p { We ordered the 4×6 size and it holds so much stuff. display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px; Price: $139.98 & FREE Shipping: Color: White. background: #f5f6fb; line-height: 1; width: 100%; .row.installer-search-form { Easier DIY installation with step-by-step diagrams. color: #807e7e; The horizontal supports are created with a patented C-channel design with wire mesh decking on top. } After moving this year, I needed some extra space in the garage and these seemed perfect. border: 2px solid #CCC; These shelves keep a lot of stuff up and off the floor. The 4’x6’ Overhead Rack is another innovative product of Strong Racks, manufactured for The Garage Organization Company that will maximize your home’s available garage storage space and take your garage organization to the next level by utilizing, the otherwise wasted, garage ceiling space for storage. Description. /* ----------------------------------------- */ The quality of the this rack is excellent. as of November 12, 2020 9:22 am . Our 4x6 rack is a great starter when a 4x8 won’t fit your particular space. Our racks can be installed into wood joists and concrete ceilings. Overhead Garage Storage Rack and Accessories Kit Ceiling Drop Range: 12"-21", 18"-33", 24"-45"Accessories Kit Includes: 4 Deck Hooks2 Rail Hooks & 2 Utility Hooks Item 1408924. position: relative; They’re strong and provide a ton of extra storage. display:block; font-size: 13px; ul.market-info li.price-table { I finally am able to separate all my camping gear, emergency hurricane supplies and holiday decorations by having two of these racks installed. border-top: 1px solid #CCC; right: -2px; These racks were able to hold a few hundred pound of books plus holiday decorations! Specials. line-height: 0; We provide step by step assembly instructions as well as installation videos for all of our DIY customers to follow. color: #30459b; } background: #FFF; JUST AS ADVERTISED. Shipping Weight | 78 lbs. /* Content Template: single-product-feature-icons - start */ Easy to adjust. /* ----------------------------------------- */ The adjustable length braces allow you to adjust to your available height. } z-index:200; We can finally walk and open our car doors with ease. Sturdy quality product. Great product and the perfect way to create extra space in your garage. Why Overhead Garage Racks. color: #2f449b; line-height: 1; top: 0; } } The support structure of each rack is tested to hold up to 600 pounds. } /* ----------------------------------------- *//* ----------------------------------------- */ All the screw holes lined up perfectly when putting together too… that’s always a sign of good quality! Over 1 million SafeRacks Products have been sold to date. width: 100%; You’ll want to make sure you install into the beams themselves to ensure holding any significant weight. position:relative; Other than that the work very well. This allows the weight of your items to be distributed over a larger area of your ceiling creating the safest installation in the industry. } header .op-is-open-shortcode span.hours-label { Plus, the height is adjustable and directions are easy to follow. Garage Therapy overhead storage racks are the best way to organize and store bulky seasonal items that need to be kept in the garage. Definitely would recommend this storage rack!!! I was impressed with the construction of it and the way it mounted very easily to the ceiling of my garage. Fairly easy to install once you figure out where studs are located. INTRODUCING FLEXIMOUNTS OVERHEAD GARAGE RACKS… See more ideas about Overhead storage, Ceiling storage, Ceiling storage rack. This rack is a great buy for the money! font-weight: bold; } margin: 10px 0 10px; 24"-45" $139.98 . And adding the rack was even easier! border-radius: 5px; Thank you. The second one I put up was a few weeks later and it only took like 30 minutes. height: initial; SafeRacks is designed first and foremost for maximum strength and durability. } Instead, there is lots of stuff taking up the garage area that was meant for your vehicles. Garage Storage Solutions (74 products) A wide range of storage solutions for garages and workshops, to help keep your work area tidy and organised. Our 4×6 rack is a great starter when a 4×8 won’t fit your particular space. SafeRacks – 4x6 Overhead Garage Storage Rack - Height Adjustable Steel Overhead Storage Rack - 500 Pound Weight Capacity (White, 24"-45") Visit the SafeRacks Store. {"type":"video","tracklist":true,"tracknumbers":true,"images":true,"artists":true,"tracks":[{"src":"https:\/\/www.fleximounts.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/12\/fleximounts-garage-storage-solution.mp4","type":"video\/mp4","title":"fleximounts-garage-storage-solution","caption":"","description":"","meta":{"length_formatted":"0:09"},"dimensions":{"original":{"width":1920,"height":1080},"resized":{"width":1148,"height":646}},"image":{"src":"https:\/\/www.fleximounts.com\/wp-includes\/images\/media\/video.png","width":48,"height":64},"thumb":{"src":"https:\/\/www.fleximounts.com\/wp-includes\/images\/media\/video.png","width":48,"height":64}}]}. }#installer_modal { } Get a range of items off the floor, from seasonal items and building supplies to full-sized bins and totes. } Our product dependability and attentive customer service has made us the preferred partner with the largest retailers nationwide. ul.market-info ul.installer-price-rate li { Fleximounts offers you more installation solutions to perfectly fit for your space: 4’x8, 3’x8′, 4’x6′, 4’x4′, 3’x6′ size options. header .op-is-open-shortcode span.hours-status { It’s definitely a game changer, as it gets a lot off the floor and gave us our garage back. Items like patio furniture, winter tires, storage bins, and sporting equipment can be placed in overhead storage racks to maximize your underutilized garage ceiling space. Adjust your height anywhere from 12 to 45 inches from the ceiling. 2 vertical posts are supplied per corner. The 4’x6’ Overhead Rack is another innovative product of Strong Racks, manufactured for The Garage Organization Company that will maximize your home’s available garage storage space and take your garage organization to the next level by utilizing, the otherwise wasted, garage ceiling space for storage. 5. A large chunk of the space will be taken up by color: #30459b; Since my ceiling cross beams didn’t line up, I needed to add an extra piece of angle iron for a solid support so this was a bit of a project. This rack fits nearly any garage and features a full 500 pound weight capacity. position: relative; They look professional and have greatly increased the storage space available in my single car garage. I’m already planning on buying another FlexiMount for my garage. }ul.installer-price-rate span.market-label { Get a range of items off the floor, from seasonal items and building supplies to full-sized bins and totes. Each product boasts an industrial quality design and is manufactured with industrial grade steel. /* Content Template: installer-search - end */ An installation template is also included to help you devise a plan to store your stuff in the most efficient manner possible. It seems very solid. font-weight: bold; After spending 38 hours on research and considering 60 models, we've found that HyLoft 00540 45-Inch-by-45-Inch Overhead Storage System, White is the best ceiling storage rack with score 8.7/10 for most Gardening & Lawn Care.