Preheat oven to 375 degrees. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/277579/the-best-pumpkin-bread 304.8 g ... aside all dry, Cream sugar and butter until ... well. Ingredients: 13  (cinnamon .. cloves .. eggs .. flour .. nutmeg .. oil ...), Ingredients: 42  (applesauce .. eggs .. flour .. ground .. ingredients ...), Ingredients: 11  (cinnamon .. eggs .. flour .. nutmeg .. nuts .. oil ...), Ingredients: 12  (cinnamon .. eggs .. milk .. nutmeg .. salt .. soda ...), Ingredients: 10  (cinnamon .. eggs .. flour .. nutmeg .. oil .. salt ...), Ingredients: 13  (cinnamon .. cloves .. eggs .. nuts .. raisins .. salt ...), Ingredients: 11  (cinnamon .. dates .. eggs .. flour .. oil .. salt ...), Ingredients: 14  (eggs .. flour .. molasses .. oil .. raisins .. salt ...), Ingredients: 11  (cinnamon .. eggs .. flour .. soda .. sugar ...), Ingredients: 7  (cinnamon .. cloves .. egg .. nutmeg ...), Grease 2 large loaf pans. Stir in, Preheat oven to 350°F. can of pumpkin will yield 3 1/2 cups. INGREDIENTS Nutrition . Allow the loaf to cool completely before enjoying. UNITS: US. Grease ... Stir together remaining, Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 2 . July 28, 2019 By DIY Thrill Leave a Comment. ... pan. This bread came out perfectly fine using two 9×5 pans and NO increase in the batter amount (as is recommended, but I only had one can of pumpkin, so I couldn’t made a larger batch of batter.) Vegetable Oil & Melted butter: We’re using mostly oil for a moist and tender crumb and a little bit of butter for richness. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Total Carbohydrate I may get paid for ads or purchases made through links in this post. YIELD: 1 loaf. Combine all, LAST MAC N CHEESE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER MAKE, EASY THANKSGIVING CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE SALAD. eggs. What's better than a 5-ingredient recipe? READY IN: 30mins. Ingredients for Pumpkin Bread. oz.) This yummy Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread is loaded with spices and full of irresistible pumpkin flavor! ... frozen for later use. Add all ingredients (except toppings) to a blender, and blend until smooth. Line an 8x4” loaf pan with foil and cooking spray. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and oats on top of the loaf. 2 . cups oats. A 5-ingredent recipe that only requires a blender for prep. ... pan. A 5-ingredent recipe that only requires a blender for prep. Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread? 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Blender Bread. 2 . 1 ⁄ 3. cup maple syrup. Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread Recipe {Just 5 Ingredients!} Bake 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. teaspoons baking powder. What's better than a 5-ingredient recipe? https://www.delish.com/.../a21581148/best-pumpkin-bread-recipe Set aside. Yep… you read that right! 101 %. Recipe by Alyssia Mind Over. I decided to go ahead with the 9×5 pans, recognizing that the slices would end up wider and a bit flatter, and that I would have to adjust the cooking time a bit. 1 1 ⁄ 4. cups canned pumpkin puree. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pumpkin-bread-recipe-1957866 Stir with ... to 55 minutes.