since I built my rig I play EFT on 3440x1440 and I seldom break 100fps, CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: CM ML240R  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11, Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502, Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz. Your first task is to visit the bandit camp and find a hammer and a chisel. FINAL UPDATE - RESOLVED: I found the issue and I hope this helps someone in the future. Tsukasa Azuma is an awesome car blogger of Car From Japan. I know that’s normally decent FPS but with an Overclocked 8700K and Overclocked 2080 Ti shouldn’t I be getting better fps than mid 70s? Thanks so much, I found the reason why PC drops fps seriously, just come to setting then change "resolution modifier" from 200% to 100% and wala. Driving with Low Tire Pressure: How Dangerous Is It? The pressure reading from the low side should be between 25 and 30 psi and the high side between 200 and 250 psi. Can you confirm if the information provided by Ridygo has helped? © Valve Corporation. Started 9 minutes ago You can do this by opening the launcher, hovering over your game and clicking the down arrow in the lower right corner of the game thumbnail and selecting validate game files. Same here. All my drivers are indeed updated. Also you’re running at 3440x1440 whereas I’m running at 2560x1440 so for your screen 100 FPS would be like 120 FPS for my less demanding screen. Try playing some other games and some benchmarks like 3DMark timespy and make sure your system is performing as expected in other games. If the high pressure side is getting too high I would expect the system to start up and then kick off until the pressure comes back down, then kick on again. You can find him right in the middle of the port. Fan blows but only on high in the front and it is warm. The man will tell you about huge chickens terrorizing the inhabitants. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. if you want AC games to run good you better be ready to buy that i7, Odyssey runs perfectly fine 70-80fps average for me with a 6700k and 1070 on very high at 1080p. I have a beefy comp too and had issues with crashes/FPS drops/freezing. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. At the end of the dialogue, head towards the objective marker and inspect the various elements there: the tracks on the ground, the basket on the rocks, the blood stains, and then the goat’s carcass on top of the hill (pictures2-3). Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. The problem is that AVX that they use on the CPU to draw some of the graphics. Posted in Storage Devices, By they never should have used AVX. This was 87 days ago, so I assume there have been some updates to the game. Started 18 minutes ago Retrieve the tools and give them to Polykleitos. Yeah for sure my other games my fps is solid and where it should be. I run on an SSD if that matters, and all my other games run as they should on my rig. Pc6777 Posted in Phones and Tablets, By Group: The Lost Tales of Greece Category: The Image of Faith. ACO though... the CPU needs around villages and the taxing nature of the game in various locations is pretty obscene for Higher Presets. While I didn't expect a constant 60 FPS on Ultra High at 4K, the more I test and troubleshoot, the more disappointed I am with the performance of AC: Odyssey. Everything else is on high/ultra and 2440x1440, i7-3770 and a 1070. You can measure the refrigerant’s pressure at a given temperature. Vsync disabled? You don't have to follow the idea of the video if you want to KEEP visuals. RIG#1 CPU: Intel i9 10900k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: EVGA  RTX 2080 ti FTW3 ULTRA | PSU: EVGA 1300 G2 | Case: Cooler Master H500M | Cooler: SilverStone PF360 | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV, RIG#2 CPU: Intel i7 8086k, 5ghz all cores| Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW3 ULTRA | PSU: Corsair RMx1000W | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV, RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 9900k, 5ghz all cores| Motherboard: AORUS Z390 Ultra | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ti SC | PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Samsung 870 EVO 2TB | Monitor:Samsung 28" 4k 60hz. What Are the Reasons for BMW i8’s Rapid Depreciation? This is a pretty common question here. When her flock was attacked by wolves, she lost her eagle totem. Which makes sense since we’re both running 2080 Tis and only difference is my cpu is 8700K overclocked and yours is 8086K (probably overclocked too). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Find out the answer to this question on this page of the AC Odyssey Guide.. Activation: Sokrates. I have a 2080 Super, but the difference between a 2080S and 2080Ti is surprisingly small. The Things You Need to Know About Owning a Sports Car, What New Cars to Avoid? Chalkippe had not seen her brother in some time, and when she went by his farm she heard frightening sounds. I have tried all the normal settings like lowering shadows, volumetric clouds, etc but that still only nets me 25-40 FPS in town and 45-55 in the wilds. This way, you won't be attacked. I hope it works for you because I was facepalming at the fact that that was the solution after hours chatting with Ubi support (which was amazingly helpful and prompt btw). iDre4M Instantly, my FPS is now a stable 50-60 FPS at 4k with Adaptive VSync on. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. He will give you a moral dilemma, someone stole a horse, and he wants you to speak to the thief and decide what to do.