Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. At some point, he begun to pursue a career as an athlete, aiming to become an Olympian, and Mikkos was appointed as his caretaker. Neleus was the nephew of Barnabas who resided on Lemnos, Greece, during the Peloponnesian War. Barnabas just says that he sent some crew member to save him. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Neleus?oldid=891467. Would someone else save him in her place? To access items you bought from the Oikos of the Olympians in the town of Kirrha on Phokis:  • Open the pause menu.• Switch to the Store section.• Select the Owned tab. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. quest. Biographical information Retribution is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Discover these events in this section of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Walkthrough.. Activation: Mikkos. [2], The next day, Neleus had fallen seriously ill.[2]. At some point, he begun to pursue a career as an athlete, aiming to become an Olympian, and Mikkos was appointed as his caretaker.1 While training at the Champion's … Press J to jump to the feed. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. In the Legacy of the First Blade Mysterious Malady quest, you’ll be trying to solve the mystery of a town that has fallen ill for no apparent reason. Assassin's Creed Odyssey ... Neleus, is in bad shape, and he wants him to go check on him. Email us your issue or chat with an expert. On this pag [1], While training at the Champion's Gymnasium in Thasos City, Neleus befriended Aietes, another hopeful athlete. Please improve it with additional information in accordance with the Manual of Style. Here’s a walkthrough of the quest Retribution in AC Odyssey. For it to be added to your journal, you need to have completed the quest Life's Worth and started Episode 5 of the main game. Related Quest: “Retribution”. Return to the doctor. ... Return to Neleus with the antidote. Human Talking to Mikkos is not obligatory to complete this quest, so you can easily miss it. Oh you can save Neleus? 1 Biography 2 Behind the scenes 3 Appearances 4 References Neleus was born as the son of one of Barnabas' brothers. You will find Mikkos to the north of that port, along the northwestern coast. They enjoyed each others company, despite their rivalry, both in and out of training, and often spent the night at Karpos' House, drinking wine. Sign in to manage your account and support cases. For it to be added to your journal, you need to meet Anais at her farm in the Forest of Soron once you have started Episode 5 of the main game. In my playthrough I killed her, but Neleus was alive when I finished the Thasos quest. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. And for what would happen if you didn't help Roxana in her side quest (or did her side quest at all), I don't know, I also saved her. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest. But yeah I think the only thing you need to save Neleus is to tell Barnabas to go easy on him. At the port of Myrina, talk to the old man on the docks to activate the mission (picture1). Apparently that happens with or without Roxana. Neleus, a character in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, shares his name with a king of Pylos, who was also the father of Nestor in Greek mythology. I just did that quest today and saved Neleus but I haven’t done any quest with Roxana. Inside, Barnabas is not convinced he is actually sick, but Mikkos, who is also related to Neleus, wants you to help him. Neleus was born as the son of one of Barnabas' brothers. Species I have Roxana, told him to give him tough love and he is dead. On arrival, find the Tough Loveside quest marker (picture 2). Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. As Barnabas tells you when you ask him, it's because you told him to be more gentle with his nephew that he sent some of the crew members. This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. questline. There are no results for your request. The Old Flames Burn Brighter quest chain of Lost Tales of Greece starts with a quest called Where We Left Off. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. One such night, however, Neleus partook of wine that had been tampered with. Barnabas doesn't seem too hurt about it since he never really liked the kid to begin with. He is in Mikkos’ house. Indulging Just a Little Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. What option did you select at the start of the quest when Barnabas meets his nephew? ... Meet Neleus's friend in the Vineyard of Glory. If not, Barnabas will not, leading to Neleus' death within the burning house during the Retribution mission. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Thanks for your feedback. You can now move any owned items into your inventory. Mikkos suggested Alexios look for the person last seen with Neleus to figure out what made him sick. This quest is recommended for those level 45 and above, but it may differ according to your own level. In wake of Bioware's Anthem lacking any romance, other RPG's have stepped up their love interest options. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "High Assassin Damage + Crit Chance + Crit Damage + Critical Assassination is OP". Tough Love was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The quest Tough Loveis about a sick Neleus who is a relative of Captain Barnabas. Retribution is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Opening a support case is easy! Did you tell him to be gentle or to show tough love? Recommended Level: 45+ Region: Cape Marmaron, Thasos Requirements: having finished Doctor’s Pet & Indulging Just a Little Reward: 30.000+ XP, 600+ Money, epic Dagger Objectives: Return to the Doctor at the Quarry Return to Neleus with the Antidote Kill the Cult […] One of the most surprising, and popular, examples has been Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.Whether you play as Kassandra or Alexios, there are a dozen people across Greece that you can romance, love, or just get a little flirty with. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. For it to be added to your journal, you need to meet Anais at her farm in the Forest of Soron once you have started Episode 5 of the main game. 420s BCE, Hephaistos Islands, Greece Would Neleus just die? During the conversation with Barnabas it is necessary to choo… AC Odyssey Accuse Magistrate or Doctor – Mysterious Malady Quest Mysterious Malady Quest in AC Odyssey Legacy of the First Blade – Who to Accuse? Neleus was the nephew of Barnabas who resided on Lemnos, Greece, during the Peloponnesian War. Here’s a walkthrough of the quest Retribution in AC Odyssey. His exact location is shown in the map below, marked as the quest symbol. at the end of the quest Neleus was saved by Roxana in my game, but I wondered what would happen if I didn't save Roxana in her side quest. Tough Love, quest walkthrough and hints. Mikkos will take part in the next conversation for the first time. If you selected the latter that might be the reason. You'll need to go to lemnos island to start the quest let me know if you ever finish it, good luck, Also just as a heads up select the option to be gentle at the start of the quest or you'll have no chance of saving him anyways. Sorry that didn't help. Locating the quest "Where We Left Off" (Lost Tales of Greece) The Old Flames Burn Brighter quest chain of Lost Tales of Greece starts with a quest called Where We Left Off. Mikkos is marked with a magnifying glass icon and is shown in the picture above. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have! Location of the quest in Phokis If you cannot find the quest on the map, please make sure your game is fully updated. As Barnabas tells you when you ask him, it's because you told him to be more gentle with his nephew that he sent some of the crew members. After meeting the quest giver, you have to get to Mikkos's House. Please try again later. And for what would happen if you didn't help Roxana in her side quest (or did her side quest at all), I don't know, I also saved her. To meet Mikkos you have to reach Lemnos Island shown in picture one - it is located in the northeastern part of the map of the world and is adjacent to Abantis Islands, among others. He dies. You can help the Assassin's Creed Wiki by uploading better images on this page. You will find Mikkos to the north of that port, along the northwestern coast. The first objective is to get back to the doctor you met in the previous quests. Because if you selected the latter Barnabas doesn't send crew to help him and that might be what happened with you.