Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have. Any help would be enormously appreciated! I used the Nordic Ware Platinum Original Bundt Pan*. In a large bowl, mix the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder and set aside. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to pureed avocado. There were some little hiccups (uneven drips of chocolate), but overall I was happy with my first attempt. Can be made in a few minutes and has a rich chocolate flavour. if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code Set aside. By whipping avocado with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt you get an ultra-creamy, thick chocolate … One of the reasons I wanted to use this pan is that I had this decoration idea in my mind with the chocolate ganache and the Valrhona crunchy pearls. The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder. i also want to try using avocado frosting on top of cupcakes…should be yummy too! https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/avocado-pound-cake-395113 If it isn't hot enough to melt the chocolate, microwave for about 10-15 more seconds. But it still tasted good. https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/dark-chocolate-avocado-cake-recipe Naturally free of dairy but still has an amazing taste. But as an additional challenge, I wanted to make the cake eggless. Your email address will not be published. The avocado frosting looks really good and pretty. This avocado cake recipe also came about because most recipes for chocolate avocado cake use one avocado.ONE AVOCADO. While I love the green color of avocado buttercream, I decided to make this cake a bundt cake. They will be substituted for oil that is normally added to a cake recipe. More on the difference between cacao and cocoa. Vegan chocolate cake A rich and moist vegan chocolate cake recipe layered with an avocado frosting. I’ll have to do some more research before trying again. Terms | Privacy. If making this chocolate hummus for someone skeptical just don't tell them of the avocados existence and they won't know. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. I saw a recipe for avocado chocolate cake about a year ago and of course I was intrigued. Perhaps someone else can explain it. Whether white flour is vegan or not really depends on where you live and what you buy. In the uk Dove flour is definately vegan. https://kirbiecravings.com/category/recipes/avocado-recipes. https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/best-paleo-avocado-chocolate-cake It almost seems like a crime to use that gorgeous avocado in a cake. I kept eating some of it. Chocolate Avocado Cake – keto chocolate cake! She created a layer cake with avocado buttercream. The blog uses a food blog theme which was set up and purchased from Purr Design, Fabulous recipe! So, if you’ve never tried this recipe, you’re probably wondering how it tastes. Avocado and chocolate go so well together as avocado adds an amazing creamy texture and chocolate gives a depth of flavour. So I tried to trick them by making the cake look irresistible. Very amusing about decorating your cake to get the family to eat it! it’s also something ive been meaning to try as well def a healthier alternative for the health conscious people! But let’s get back to the keto chocolate mug cake with avocado I started to tell you about. PALEO AVOCADO CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE. your deco makes it looks absolutely divine! (Or double the recipe for a double-layer cake.) Place Let chocolate ganache cool for a few minutes. And are you using a widget to create your index? Microwave for about 30 seconds and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. I am not a certified nutritionist. With regards to serving size, it makes a full sized bundt. Your email address will not be published. Cool the cake for at least 20 minutes before removing from the pan. Tips & tricks to stay on track, look great, and feel your best. 3 cups all-purpose flour (HHL recommends converting to coconut flour or rice flour) I saw a recipe for avocado chocolate cake about a year ago and of course I was intrigued. Healthy chocolate mousse made from just avocado, nuts, cacao and fruit. I have so many Nordic Ware bundts and in so many different unique shapes that this classic bundt pan doesn’t get used very much. In a separate bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients. This avocado marble cake … This is a fabulous recipe (I didn’t make the icing but rather my own vegan version). Yes, I could tell that this was a cake without eggs or butter. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with no stick cooking spray. Full of plant protein, fibre, heart healthy fats and nutrition. I have been working on this easy avocado cake recipe since last Summer but every time I made it, something was wrong. From the recipes I’ve seen, it isn’t very sturdy though, so you can’t pipe it. Set aside. This lovely avocado cake is so easy to make, especially since most of the time it will be baking by itself in the oven. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with no stick cooking spray. Avocado Chocolate Mousse Cake. I don’t think it allows it and it screws up the display, but other than that it’s pretty cool. 1 ripe avocado mashed until very smooth. Required fields are marked *. Process/blend until a smooth batter forms with no more lumps of avocado - it … For these healthy and easy chocolate avocado vegan recipes you can either use block chocolate, raw cacao or cocoa powder. Lisa. These can be stored in the freezer for months and then popped out when you want a sweet bite. The semi-sweet chocolate in the paleo chocolate avocado cake with coconut flour adds a little dose of much-needed sweetness to all the dark cocoa going on, while the dark morsels just melllllt into the CREAMIEST, dreamiest ganache that you could ever even think about in your chocolate … Gluten free and vegan cake made from whole quinoa and frosted with chocolate avocado. One square of this fudge has about 35% of and adults RDA for calcium. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, optional chips, and sweetener, and stir very well. For whatever reason I never got around to testing it out until now. Chocolate Avocado Hot Fudge Cake | 1-Minute Video Like I said, this cake really couldn’t be simpler to prepare. And I was wondering… How many servings do this recipe make? Free of any nuts and high in plant protein. Healthy little cacao avocado lime cheesecake bites that are a vibrant avocado green with a dark cacao base. I know what you mean! To make the chocolate ganache frosting, combine chopped chocolate and heavy cream in a glass bowl. Naturally grain and egg free that's easy to make. Preparation: 10 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Serves: 8 Calories per serving: 450 Whether you’re living la vida Paleo or simply trying to reduce your intake of white flour and sugar, this dark chocolate cake is simply sublime. It wouldn’t satisfy my cravings for a deep, rich chocolate cake. Nobody will know there is avocado in this sweet chocolate dessert unless they know it's there. When I first saw a Chocolate Avocado Cake, I was enamored and immediately saved it to my bookmarks. Since I’ve been creating paleo mug cakes, I wanted to create a paleo version of my chocolate avocado mug cake. Avocados really do have a lot to offer to a recipe. Healthy chocolate vegan brownies with sweet potato, avocado frosting, coconut whipped cream and sunflower seed caramel! This cake doesn’t have any eggs or butter and, instead, has avocado that adds moisture and fat to the cake. I shared recently my chocolate avocado brownies and since then I have been dreaming about an avocado chocolate cake recipe. Avocado Chocolate Cake Recipe: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8-in square or round pan. After a thousand tweaks, this recipe is now PERFECT! Using them for a baby’s first birthday party, he’s allergic to eggs, dairy and soya so this is the first cake he’s ever tasted and he loved being able to lick the spoon like his big sister does when we bake ordinary egg cakes! We love to eat, cook and travel for food. While I love the green color of avocado buttercream, I decided to make this cake a bundt cake. When I actually looked at the recipe a few weeks later, I noticed it contained 2 cups of sugar, white flour, and only half an avocado. She created a layer cake with avocado buttercream.