This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn’t be easier to make! I am so glad you all liked the recipe. ( Log Out /  Serve keto pork chops in mushroom gravy with keto cauliflower gnocchi or keto cauliflower mash. I just started Keto and the recipe was easy and delicious. View all posts by Kate. Think infused creamy garlic and herbs mushroom sauce with tender and juicy pan-seared pork chops! Love the sauce, but 20 minutes was too long for the pork in my opinion. A fresh and bright side dish for both Mexican and Asian cuisine. Her other recipes are delicious also…. If you don’t have thyme (fresh or dried) and parsley, you can substitute them with oregano or Italian herbs. Lower … Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Austin Recipes. f You can add more heavy cream if you like, my family likes more sauce so as you can see in the photos, the pork chops are nearly drowning with that delicious creamy mushroom sauce. Remove from heat and serve with mashed cauliflower or roasted veggies. Should we stop talking about how fabulous this skillet pork chops dinner is and go straight to how to make a creamy low carb mushroom sauce for the juiciest meat? You’ll be serving up a solid portion of protein, vitamins and minerals all in one go. Add heavy cream, and simmer until reduced by half. It’s ready to serve in less than 30 minutes and needs simple low carb ingredients. Serve keto pork chops in mushroom gravy with keto cauliflower gnocchi or keto cauliflower mash. Change ). This recipe is one of my favourite pork recipes so far. Could you use something other than tapioca flour? To make this Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms, you need to season the pork chops with salt and pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder. This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious! Keto chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, Keto ground beef casserole with cauliflower, Mediterranean asparagus salad with anchovies. Ioana is a food and travel lover. Transfer to a plate and serve hot with a side of cauliflower mashed potatoes or steamed beans. Well, I’ve got a treat for you! It will be easy keto meal for the whole family. Recipe for keto cauliflower gnocchi and find by clicking on a photo below. Nothing on this blog should be taken as medical advice. How to Make Keto Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the pork chops on both sides in olive oil and butter. Can you make this in the oven instead? No need for the oven here. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My name is Kate, and I'm the sweet lady behind A Slice of Kate. ( Log Out /  Learn how your comment data is processed. As these are keto Instant Pot pork chops, we are using a fair amount of nutrient-dense fat but keeping this low in carbohydrates. PS. Once the butter is melted, add the pork chops and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and set aside. Thank you! Her greatest passion is developing mouthwatering recipes that are comforting, easy to make, and budget friendly! I’ve shared this recipe with lots of people, keto and non Keto. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar. Thank you for such a quick and flavorful recipe. Not us. Coconut flour wouldn’t thicken it in the same way. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. So easy, quick and delicious you’ll make it much more often going forward. Made this for my wife & me yesterday, it was so delicious! Easy pepper steak r…. This website is only intended for Also, make sure to taste and adjust seasoning at the end because the dish needs more salt and pepper. You say tabouli, I say tabbouleh! Think infused creamy garlic and herbs mushroom sauce with tender and juicy pan-seared pork chops. This delicious dish is from Dr. Karen S. Lee’s latest cookbook Keto Cooking With Your Instant Pot. Sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the edges are golden brown. Your email address will not be published. Put the chops/cutlets back to the pan when mushrooms sautéed. This recipe is so simple and requires only a few ingredients: This pork chop recipe requires no marinating, yet searing it in a delicious combo or butter, and olive oil gives a fabulous flavor and crispy brown delicious edges. Add 1-2 tbsp of the hot cooking liquid into a cup with the heavy cream before stirring into the slow cooker crock. This meal serves 3. Rest of the family loved it too. Use only one pan. This will allow me to set-up meal plans for future meals.