It doesn't have that dense feeling that some foam mattresses have. This is definitely one of the softest beds I have ever used! The Nectar mattress comes with a Forever Warranty; the company backs up the quality of the mattress and guarantee to be at your service, as they say, forever. I fell asleep with in 15 minutes of laying on it. This mattress has a soft pillow top but is still a supportive mattress! . Very comfortable. We are both very satisfied! Thank you. This mattress is unbelievably comfortable. Also beneath, the Supreme has another layer of base foam to keep everything in place. You rock, Allswell! Your body slowly sinks into the soft top layer. I would buy this product. This is good for the environment, but it’s also good for you. The mattress brings the best of both worlds - a firm coil base with a soft memory foam top. The mattress offers the right amount of support but still feels really soft. When I actually laid on the bed it felt amazing, like a match made in heaven. 8 Best Mattress for Back Pain in 2020 (And Why). Made of copper, the topper boasts antimicrobial and pain-relieving qualities. Cannot wait to have so much better sleep. This mattress is really great. So excited! This is perfect for me as a side sleeper (and general tossed and turner). That is why we’re featuring few more recommendations for plus-size sleepers who also experience back pain issues. Do not think this is a typical boring mattress by any means. The firmer one has a great feel, similar to the soft one along with some more support which I prefer! 2″ Energex Memory Foam Mattress Topper Infused with Graphite It’s firm yet supportive and soft enough for a light side sleeper. Is the perfect firm mattress. The 2” topper comes with a single layer of Energex foam, which is designed for pressure relief. We purchased a king Luxe Hybrid king mattress last year (April 22, 2019). It is also the only one made with Energex foam, which helps relieve pressure from. It’s a very comfortable bed so far. The AllsWell hybrid mattress is a luxury product that is intended to provide you the best sleep you ever got. Overall it is a good mattress for the price. The soft mattress is very comfortable and forms to my body. It feels like I'm floating on a cloud. Overall, it's fantastic, and I can remember wait for better sleep! Love it. feels a bit different, so let’s take a look at each one individually. I think this mattress strikes the perfect balance between firm & comfortable! The mattress features innovative, copper-infused memory foam as well as individually wrapped coils. From the Purple Grid system to the motion-isolating technology, this mattress is an item everyone should have. I loved this mattress, great quality and firmness! Antimicrobial You will know why you it is called Allswell, because when you lie on it: all does feel truly well. Not a fan of the typical soft (aka squishy) but this one holdshould very well and seeMs like they've addressed the hot memory foam issue. Right of the box, you will notice the high quality of the mattress as well as the medium-firm feel to it. The perfect amount of firmness. If you're looking for the perfect blend of comfortable and supportive, this is it! Finally, the 2” and 3” toppers are infused with cooling graphite, which also helps you sleep cool all night long. I am introduced by a close friend who has purchase this mattress lately. These mattresses are usually cheaper and feature the basic pocket-coil system where the springs are placed between the fabric. If you prefer a firm mattress or if you dislike the “hugging” feeling of memory foam, then these foam toppers may not be for you. Cheaper solution compared with a new mattress: 10 Best Mattress Topper For Back Pain 2020. and Alaska for an additional $50 shipping fee. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up! Having a firm mattress already which was not great, I was concerned about getting a new firm mattress but Allswell's firm mattress is miles ahead of other firm mattresses. It somehow fits into my back and I can feel the curvy slivery line between my back and this soft mattress. The Allswell pillows were also very comfortable and supportive on the neck, which is something I tend to struggle with when looking for a pillow. The mattress is also of medium firmness; however, you can choose other varieties of this mattress that are more or completely firm. Hi there! Sleep Educator | Sleep Consultant | Sleep Wellness, Last Updated on June 19, 2020 by Terry Cralle. This mattress is quite soft, which is great for side sleepers like me. The first time I laid down, I could feel the tension releasing in my pressure points. I "sink in" JUST the right amount. I like to be obsessed with my bed. When sitting on the edge, it doesn't sink, which is important to me because I have a small bedroom and sit on my bed a lot. The 4” topper features a dual layer design, meaning both layers are made from open cell memory foam. It's really supportive but also super comfy. Gives lot of comfort without swallowing you whole. I would highly recommend this mattress for a great nights sleep! The Tempur – breeze mattress is also equipped with the All-night cooling system cover, that keeps the surface fo the mattress cool and helps your skin breathe. This mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever had the pleasure of lying on. As someone with back problems, I appreciate that this mattress is not too soft! Allswell warrants your mattress against defects in workmanship and materials. Queen mattress. This mattress is a huge step up, I already feel back relief! This is definitely better than other mattresses that come in boxes like Casper and I would definitely recommend. I like it! This mattress won't hug your whole body. For those that are experiencing pressure point pain, the Supreme and Luxe will likely do better for you as there are more comfort layers between you and the supportive pocket springs. Disclosure: By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Nerd may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. for free to the contiguous United States, and they ship to. This mattress is definitely very supportive while still having that soft feel to it. If you tend to wake up with a stuffy nose, your mattress may have slowly absorbed all kinds of bacteria and allergens over the years, but with these, you choose, 2”, 3” or 4”, they are all made with various, in the 2” and 4” toppers is also great for keeping your body cool, in addition to repelling microbes. It's a good mattress. It's got really nice memory foam that doesn't sink in too much but feels really supportive while laying down. Also, there is no feeling of the harsh springs hitting you in the back while you sleep.