Indian Army successfully test-fired the surface-to-surface supersonic cruise missile BrahMos as part of a series of planned trials of the weapon. I-Lab: ♦ The infectious disease diagnostic laboratory is a mobile testing facility that was dedicated to providing COVID-19 testing access to rural India. Additional test for other diseases for TB, HIV etc. It allows viewing, creating charts, logging, and playback of diagnostics data in the present time with the car's OBD2 diagnostic data slot. This mobile testing facility will be deployed through the DBT testing hubs to remote regions of the country for COVID testing. This tool is a generic automotive diagnostic scanner and a diagnostics tool that maintain a broad multiplicity of OBD2 hardware interfaces. It can be deployed in remote areas and can be lifted from Automotive Chassis and can be put on goods train for sending to any location in the country.The BSL -2 Lab is as per NABL specifications and is being attached to DBT’s certified Testing centres. The infectious disease diagnostic laboratory is a mobile testing facility that was dedicated to providing COVID-19 testing access to rural India. Dr Harsh Vardhan said, “This has been possible through the DBT-AMTZ COVID Command Consortia (COVID Medtech Manufacturing Development] Consortia)” to cope-up with the current situation in the country and move progressively towards a stage of self-sufficiency. Please enable Javascript for full functionality, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The Presiding Officers will provide a congenial atmosphere for a healthy debate to the people's representatives in the House and to encourage courteous dialogue and discussion. ♦ India’s first I-lab has been built at AMTZ in the record time of 8 days from the date of receipt of Automotive Chassis, from Bharat Benz. The researchers pointed out that with this melting, the sea level has risen by 8 millimetres. Cabinet apprised the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed among BRICS Countries on Cooperation in the field of Physical Culture and Sport. Section Vehicle Chassis Trainer. He congratulated and appreciated the efforts of the DBT in tackling the COVID pandemic and added that DBT coordinated in scaling-up testing for COVID by reorienting premiere laboratories as COVID testing centers in a hub and spoke model. He congratulated and appreciated the efforts of the DBT in tackling the Covid pandemic, and added that DBT coordinated in scaling-up testing for Covid by reorienting premiere laboratories as Covid testing centers in a hub and spoke model. It can run 50 RT-PCR reactions and about 200 ELISA in a day.Double set of Machines can help increase the capacity to about 500 per day in 8 hours shift. Under this Consortia, India’s first I- lab (infectious disease diagnostic lab) has been built at AMTZ in record time of 8 days from the date of receipt of Automotive Chassis, from Bharat Benz. be costed as per CGHS rates. Infectious Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (I-LAB). Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev. The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology along with Andhra Pradesh Med-tech Zone (AMTZ) has initiated the DBT-AMTZ COMManD [COVID Medtech Manufacturing Development] Consortia to address the shortage of critical healthcare technologies in India and move progressively towards a stage of self-sufficiency. She pointed out that this I-Lab has been created in a record time of 8 days by the Andhra Pradesh Med-tech Zone team with the support of DBT under the National Biopharma Mission being implemented by the Public Sector BIRAC. This is a mobile diagnostic unit with biosafety facility. This is a mobile diagnostic unit with biosafety facility. The first I- lab was launched in New Delhi on 18. The Minister for Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Health & Family Welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated and flagged off India’s first I-Lab (Infectious disease diagnostic lab) for COVID testing in rural and inaccessible areas of India, here today. Dr. Jitendar Sharma, CEO, Andhra Med Tech Zone CEO, and senior officials from NITI Ayog, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, MeiTY, other ministries, ICMR, DST, CSIR etc joined the function through web online. Under this Consortia, India’s first I- lab (infectious disease diagnostic lab) has been built at AMTZ in record time of 8 days from the date of receipt of Automotive Chassis, from Bharat Benz. The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), under the Ministry of Science & Technology, promotes and accelerates the development of biotechnology in India, including growth and application of biotechnology in the areas of agriculture, healthcare, animal sciences, environment, and industry. The book was penned by Kirpal Singh, who is based in Chandigarh. Infringements are subject to prosecution under the applicable laws. The DBT hubs are premiere laboratories that are converted as Covid testing centers in a hub. , India’s first I- lab (infectious disease diagnostic lab) has been built at AMTZ in record time of 8 days from the date of receipt of Automotive Chassis, from Bharat Benz. The definition of "non-liquidate assets" includes any assets of the company's debtors that cannot be sold through available options. Disclaimer: This information has been collected through secondary research and IBEF is not responsible for any errors in the same. This is a mobile diagnostic unit with biosafety facility. The Ilulissat Glacier discharges 6.5% of Greenlands ice sheet. Under this Consortia, India’s first I- lab (infectious disease diagnostic lab) has been built at AMTZ in record time of 8 days from the date of receipt of Automotive Chassis, from Bharat Benz. It also allows to see DTC's, Freeze Frame data, and other car info. The I-lab will be deployed through these hubs into remote and interior places”. How to Connect Xbox One Controller to PC - Connect Xbox One Controller to PC, Is My Xbox One Wireless Controller Compatible With My Pc? Copyright © 2010-2020 India Brand Equity Foundation, All material, information, data, images or content on this website is subject to copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws and no part of it can be reproduced in any form (including paper or electronic form) without prior written consent and approval from IBEF. The unique feature of these mobile testing labs is their utility in diagnosing other infectious diseases beyond the COVID period, Automotive Chassis, Diagnostic Equipment, Clean Room, BSL-2 lab, bio-safety cabinets. It can run 50 RT-PCR reactions and about 200 ELISA in a day.Double set of Machines can help increase the capacity to about 500 per day in 8 hours shift Secretary, Department of Biotechnology Dr. Renu Swarup and other officials were present on the occasion. He pointed out that today there are 953 testing laboratories in all corners of the country and elaborated on “Various steps taken by the ministry and departments towards achieving research components indigenization and their in-house manufacturing.” Dr. Harsh Vardhan emphasised that “In the near future with all these collective and cooperative efforts, India will achieve self-sufficiency in healthcare technologies leading towards Atma Nirbhar Bharat.”. tol be costed as per CGHS rates. Where Are The Bifrost Marks In Fortnite - Where Do You Find the Bifrost Marks in Fortnite? Hand Held Tune-Up Analyzer. View Product Details. The I- lab is a BSL-2 facility with on-site ELISA, RT-PCR, Bio chemistry analysers. To access the VI reference from within LabVIEW, press to open the Help window, click the appropriate Automotive Diagnostic Command Set VI, and follow the link. There are now over 20 hubs in the country with 100 testing laboratories and these have tested more than 2,60,000 samples. Dr. Renu Swarup said on the occasion that through the concerted efforts Indian scientists, the country has achieved a capacity of producing nearly 5 lakh testing kits per day, exceeding the target of having one lakh test kits by May 31, 2020. ARi is a leading provider of integrated engineering solutions and a market leader in engine and powertrain testing.