Put all the ingredients one by one, as you cut them, in a bowl. These were first boiled for about 10 minutes, until I got hard boiled eggs. Remove the fried bacon on a paper towel, and let it cool. That’s why I thought I’d show you a tomato avocado egg salad recipe, with olives and romaine lettuce, an easy and quick dinner. I have just moved into my own home and new to cooking for myself. —Vivian Howard, Deep Run Roots Season with salt, pepper and oregano. My sister is vegetarian so I will omit the bacon when I make this dish for her. ¼ cup avocado, cubed. Gently smash the ingredients together until blended. To make the salad as rich as possible, I decided to put five hard boiled eggs. . REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Next is the romaine lettuce, which I cleave the leaves into pieces and washed each one. free from: gluten, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, shellfish, fish Prep Time 10 mins Total Time 10 mins We also put the cherry tomatoes in the bowl. SERVE on spinach leaves, TOPPED with reserved egg slices. Combine all ingredients (scrape avocado from skin) except for chopped chives in the bowl of a food processor. Season to taste with salt and pepper. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. ADD dressing and STIR gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing. Cooling causes the egg to contract slightly in the shell. Cut the cherry tomatoes according to their size, the smallest in two, or if they are bigger in four. For this, we will take each ingredient separately and prepare it for the salad. Put the bacon in a pan, and over medium heat, I fried it until it got a golden colour. These salads depend on everyone’s imagination and the ingredients in the fridge. ¼ cup roma tomato, diced. That’s why I thought I’d show you a tomato avocado egg salad recipe, an easy and quick dinner. Then we put the sliced avocado over the lettuce. Drain immediately. We also found some pitted olives, of which we used about 150 g and a little smoked bacon, about 100 g. We will also need the juice from a lemon. Add the diced potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, red onion, celery and cilantro to the mixing bowl. 2. It's like the first food memory of my new life." Put the sliced lettuce in a larger bowl where we will mix the salad at the end. I like to season simply, salt, pepper and oregano, these being the dry ingredients. And that’s it the tomato avocado egg salad recipe, we can serve it. Karate Chopped Tomato & Avocado Egg Salad, See why Wednesday is officially #Weggsday. Mix or shake well, then pour the dressing over the salad. And now we season with wet ingredients. Put the bacon in a pan, and over medium heat, I fried it until it got a golden colour. We cut the cherry tomatoes according to their size, the smallest in two, or if they are bigger in four. Garnish with optional … Let’s Make the Tomato Avocado Egg Salad Recipe. If you don’t want it to crumble, you can put the cheese at the end. But with a few ideas, you can get great dishes. Next is the romaine lettuce, which I cleave the leaves into pieces and washed each one then I simply cut them into pieces. Make a dressing with olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, and pour over tha salad. I cleaned it and let it cool, after which I cut them into pieces. What’s the difference between brown and white eggs? Cool completely under cold running water or in bowl of ice water, then Refrigerate. First, I fried the bacon. First, I fried the bacon. Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and hot sauce into egg mixture until evenly coated. We can make in a jar or glass a mix of 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil, one lemon juice, a tablespoon of French mustard and two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.