The Green Pillow is great. With its inclusion of organic materials, from GOTS certified organic wool, GOLS certified organic latex, a high Consumer Reports rating, and a very similar certified Vegan Mattress option, this brand is not messing around when it comes to providing high quality, all-natural, sustainable, eco-friendly, and anti-allergen mattresses. I want to stay there all day! One thing I was not prepared for was how long it would take to get the mattress. If you've never owned a latex mattress or topper you might be wondering about the smell from the mattress. Hopefully, Avocado does not use this company in the future. Customer Service - Fantastic!! Read Less. If you choose to buy a product through the links on GoodBed.com, we earn a referral fee that supports our work at no cost to you. Slumber Search is supported by readers. That almost never happened before....Read More I don't get so hot that it wakes me up and I have to turn over. We both are new to Avocado and got the king pillows and king pillowtop mattress. So far very good. Powered by GoodBed’s intelligent matching technology, you can even get your We also got the Avocado pillows whIcheck are great. This layer has wool stiched in for additional temperature regulation and comfort. That allowed me to save in delivery. I got an excellent financing rate from the company that works with them. My boyfriend could lift it up the stairs by himself and I could drag it to the bedroom and place it on the bed myself. They say 7-10 business days, but that's how long it takes to *make* it... then they have to ship it, and I selected the scheduled delivery option so that took a few extra days to arrange. I'm sad to say we have been disappointed. Your N from City, ST. Open the message and click the link to access your account. Great experience all around. I love that the materials are all organic. It’s very comfortable, had zero toxic smell from day one and I’m getting fantastic sleep on it, which is a godsend because I’m a very light sleeper and have suffered from sleep deprivation in the past. of owners on GoodBed (based on We are going to order the twin one for our son as well. Amazing experience. Save Selected Size Just not quite as cool as I had hoped. The mattress I ordered is a pillow top and I really like it. I've bought so many pillows even more expensive than this one and they have not lived up to the price or comfort. As a result, these details may not be comprehensive and may not apply to all Avocado models. But our old dodgy pillows with this new mattress weren't cutting it so we added Avocado's Green Pillows. Great feel while you're sleeping, but when someone gets on the bed, the person already in bed really feels it. I waited until I couldn't wait anymore and decided to go for it during the Memorial Day Sale. Have had it about 2 months in our new, to us, winter home in Fla. I love the peace of mind that there are no harmful chemicals where we sleep. Its so relaxing and its firm but you can also feel the bounciness inside. I didn't get the topper but I have my own which is pretty soft and think I'll try it out. As you can see I didn't deduct any stars for that, it's just something to be aware of when you're ordering. Take the match quiz to see whether this brand is right for you. It does have a smell of you bury your face in it but not overpowering. Anyways, that’s really my only complaint. The Avocado mattress is fairly firm so I sometimes wake up a bit sore if I don't move positions in the night but overall I have been sleeping well on my new mattress. I would buy again and refer others. Our luxury products are healthy and respect the planet. From the first night, we both slept like a dream. Everyone wants to sleep with me on it. Perfection. They come almost over-stuffed, but you can remove stuffing to personalize them. Minimal Motion Transfer. Extremely comfortable and super super cool. I took off my old boxsprings, followed the recommendations to lay the mattress on a platform and I don't notice my husband getting up and he because of limited mobility moves around quite a bit to get up. Maybe too much hype? The sleep sealed this. I am a mid-sized, middle-age woman and did not order the extra layer of latex. It looks and feels like a very high quality mattress. I have never ordered a mattress on line before. I wanted to give the Avocado a fair chance before reviewing, and I'm ready to proclaim my love! So we've been sleeping on the cadillac Ikea latex mattress, WITH a 3" memory foam topper for years and we just couldn't take it any more. I was surprised the bed came in a box and was vacuum packed much like a foam bed. To decide whether Avocado is the right choice for you, read GoodBed's expert review of the Avocado Green mattress or watch our in-depth video review of the Avocado mattress. I liked that there was the option for regular delivery vs white glove delivery. And it smell so good compared to conventional mattresses :-). Read Less, Excellent mattress love the soft feel , it is soft but not too soft. It's VERY firm, but comfortable. Avocado mattresses are only available online. Easy installation. Craftmanship is excellent! The pillow top was a little more firm then I expected. I nearly broke my back getting the mattress on my bed frame since it's SO heavy!