You (and your stomach) can thank us later! Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Stumped for dinner? ", "This is an excellent recipe. ", "These pork chops are simple and tasty. ", "This is a great pork chop recipe, even if you're not on weight watchers. My friends and family always want an encore. But have patience! Great weeknight meal! Set aside. Cemile has been a freelance writer for more than a decade, writing about everything from style icons to fancy sinks. Even if you’re a total beginner you can learn how to make baked chicken breasts in the oven. Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. ", "This recipe has a wonderful combination of flavors. With pork chops, overcooking them can make them dry, but you want to make sure they’re fully cooked, so follow our recommended cooking time and double-check the internal temp. In addition to not over-baking your pork chops, there are a few other tricks to perfecting this dish. Set it aside for five minutes to rest, and then tear in. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. ", “Flavorful pork, different, along with a refreshing salad. ", "The spice combination of these chops is spot on. Coat pan with ghee; add pork, shallot, and garlic. ", "These are hands down the best pork chops I have ever made. Plus, there's plenty of sauce to completely cover my pork chops. They're good old-fashioned Southern cooking. Follow her on Instagram. Like beef steaks, you can buy pork chops with the bone in or the bone out. ", "This is my new favorite stir-fry recipe and it's such a great way to use up leftover meat from the night before! Slice shallot and finely chop garlic. The National Pork Board recommends baking pork chops until they reach a 145-degree internal temperature. Stir shallot and garlic occasionally, but do not move pork as it sears for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown on one side. There are no results for your search, Mojito Pork Chops With Mandarin Orange & Arugula Salad. For a delicious and cr... No Thanksgiving is complete without some tasty cranberry dishes. Place a medium cast-iron skillet over medium high heat. Searing the chops takes a few extra minutes, but it’s totally worth it as it really locks in the flavor and the juices. https://www.allrecipes.com/gallery/easy-one-dish-pork-chop-dinners Season pork on both sides with salt, pepper, and paprika. The thickness of a chop typically varies between a half inch to two inches. Pork chops are cut from the pork loin or the section running from the pig’s hip to shoulder. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until pork is cooked to 145 degrees F. Spoon the sauce from the … The rice was so flavorful and tender!" Turn pork over; spoon shallot and garlic on top of pork. You'll notice that Recipe Box is now called SAVES and your recipes are organized in COLLECTIONS. ", "These pork chops are so easy to cook. Place the pork chops back in the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. ", "This pork chop recipe is quick to fix and tasty too. When pan is very hot, add ghee. This Healthier Green Bean Casserole is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving spread. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. ", "I would have never thought of combining orange and rosemary, but it is excellent. ", "I love this recipe. I love that it all comes together so easily, and that the oven does all the work for you. Sprinkle with thyme; bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° F. Remove pork from pan; set aside to rest for five minutes before serving. Whoops! Serve with mashed potatoes. To keep our baked pork chop recipe super juicy, we sear it in ghee (AKA clarified butter) before popping it in the oven. "-Jonathan Melendez. This is a quick and easy recipe for an impressive main dish. I like to serve them with tomato pie and green beans. ", "This makes a very tasty sauce. Try These Easy Baked Pork Chops For Dinner By Cemile Kavountzis • Apr 8 ... To keep our baked pork chop recipe super juicy, we sear it in ghee (AKA clarified butter) before popping it in the oven. The pork chops are super flavorful and tender. ", "I served these chops with some jasmine rice and green beans. ", "These chops are very good. ", "My husband not only had seconds, but has requested that this be put on the regular dinner rotation. ", "The base of this recipe is great to build upon for different flavors. The first step of our recipe is to season the chops with salt, pepper, and paprika. Making them as juicy, tender, and flavorful as cuts of meat with more fat. The challenge? https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/easy-pork-chop-recipes ", "This is a great recipe for the grill. I love that the recipe uses bourbon. ", "These chops have great flavor. It made a lovely meal. ", "My son said that these pork chops are gourmet-good. Plus, all of your private notes can now be found directly on the recipe page under the directions. ", "It's so simple, yet so delicious! Apple Cider Sauce and Pork Loin Chops 190 Seasoned pork loin chops baked with apple cider and Worcestershire sauce and finished with sherry make even the pickiest husband say, 'Wow!' For our baked pork chops recipe, we recommend a five-ounce boneless pork chop. ", "The mushroom filling in this recipe is absolutely wonderful. Find more healthy recipes on Openfit! As a result, some pork cuts are now as lean as skinless chicken breast. A bit later on, we also season them with shallot, garlic, and thyme to round out the flavor profile. I made these chops outside on a grill and they turned out excellent. ", "By far one of the best pork chop recipes I've ever tried. Searing the chops takes a few extra minutes, but it’s totally worth it as it really locks in the flavor and the juices. Preheat oven to 220C / 430F (standard oven) or 200C / 390F (fan forced / convection). Whether you're cooking an easy weeknight meal or for a dinner party, these recipes can't be beat. The rice was so flavorful and tender! Here are some creative ways you can make s... Holiday season is when it's hardest to resist those sugar cravings. I love the crispy texture and creamy taste. Feast your eyes on these tasty ways to dress up your chops. (see notes) Drizzle them … They taste great! We find the latter is more convenient for a quick meal you can dig right into. Get started for free today. It's great to come home to a terrific meal after work. ", "This is great for a weeknight meal. If you’re looking for a fresh, flavorful, and easy salad to meal prep for lunch, look no further than t... Ready to spice up your meals and snacks — literally? ", "These pork chops are excellent. Try our running for weight loss plan the next time you’re looking for a plan that will work into your bus... * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I love that it all comes together so easily, and that the oven does all the work for you. The gravy is very good. Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. She studied at Boston University, and has written for New York magazine, GQ, Travel + Leisure, Women’s Health, WIRED, Food + Wine, Surface, Fortune, and Entertainment Weekly.