Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. "text": "Whisk until the sauce is smooth." var print_b = document.getElementById('mpp_print_button'); I swear every one of your recipes that I make end up being a family favorite. Not Good Pop the oven to broil – toss the alfredo and pasta together – lay the chicken on top – sprinkle with panko and Italian cheese and in the oven for 3-5 minutes. The garlic roasted carrots is a personal favorite! Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes. Top with shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. I grabbed a few ingredients, and this recipe became a tried and true. Had just the right amount of kick and a very rich and creamy meal in one. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. "recipeYield" : "6", That sounds amazing! "url": [ "https:\/\/cookinginstilettos.com\/easy-no-boil-baked-tortellini\/" ],"name" : "Easy No-Boil Baked Tortellini", Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Rating… Add garlic and saute for a minute, until slightly softened. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a41a9fde4e16c48a2d52fc7bda684042" );document.getElementById("i5468b3887").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails', My opinions are my own. ],"keywords" : "Easy No-Boil Baked Tortellini", 16 g YUM. 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese Three-cheese tortellini are smothered in a homemade alfredo sauce. And the best part about this? *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I just made this I used mozzarella for my Alfredo sauce and sprinkled the dish with crisp bacon bits and sautéed mushrroms. "image": { Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bread crumbs over pasta and cover. Pour pasta into a 2qt casserole dish with a lid. If you time it right, the chicken, pasta and alfredo are all ready at the same time. } Threw them in at the end when I tossed the pasta with the cream sauce. This was so easy to make and the result was nothing short of delicious! } Looks fabulous, but then all your recipes do! Place it in a hot, toasty oven until golden and bubbly. Do you think this could work with any pasta? I generally like my Alfredo on the saltier/cheesier side. Giovanni Rana pasta is my favorite store-bought tortellini and ravioli and what I used in this recipe. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Thanks for stopping by! This recipe was amazing and I wish I took a picture. 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Not only was it one less pot to wash, but I found that the flavorful sauce really permeates the pasta. , Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Gimme all the cheesy pasta. I also added some fresh ground pepper as well. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, about 3 minutes. But the secret ingredient here is the fresh tortellini. Excellent Bring marinara and Alfredo sauces along with spinach and 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning to a … I’ll definitely have to try that next time. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Amount is based on available nutrient data. , Taste the sauce while you are whisking it up, and if you find that it needs more salt, add a bit. Melt the butter in a saucepan. So, one evening when I came home late from the 9 to 9 and did the classic “stare into the abyss of the refrigerator” thing looking for what to whip up for dinner, inspiration struck. Add butter and allow to melt. Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Just toss the tortellini with the alfredo sauce, sprinkle with a little mozzarella and Italian seasoning and serve. this looks so good and creamy. "@type": "HowToStep", Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown and crusty. { Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan. With today’s busy schedules, finding something that is ready in a flash with minimum effort is a must. One of my favorite tortellini flavors is chicken & prosciutto that I found melds perfectly with the Alfredo sauce. This does look quick and easy….and delicious. Perfection encapsulated in a luscious, creamy, garlicky sauce, all topped with a garnishing of parsley. So simple with the packaged fresh three cheese tortellini that was waiting for the right sauce. These simple and spectacular Southern cakes deserve a comeback, These sides will be the real stars of Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for the recipe!!!! But I will be more than happy to gobble this down! , And I’m not mad about it. Nutrition 51.1 g I am doubling the recipe! Drain tortellini and toss with chicken in an ungreased 11x17-inch casserole dish. var save_b = document.getElementById('mpp_saverecipe_button'); I added shrimp and baby spinach! Ingredients: Your email address will not be published. It’s restaurant quality without leaving the house! So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. Stir in tortellini and gently toss to combine. That’s a win in my book! Hope that helps! "text": "Add the refrigerated tortellini to the sauce mixture and fold until the cheesy sauce coats all of the tortellini evenly." Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. "@type": "HowToStep", I think that a simple butter sauce with sage or Rosemary with a bit of garlic would allow the tortellini to shine, rather than smothering it in more cheesiness. Damn delicious! I boiled these with the tortellini. Ingredients2 1/2 cups of i][Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce [/i]1/2 cup of ricotta cheese1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese plus 1 tablespoon, divided1 teaspoon of fresh thyme, chopped2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning1/4 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper2 packages (9-ounces each) of your favorite refrigerated tortellini3/4 cup of shredded smoked mozzarellaInstructionsHeat your oven to 350 degrees F.Lightly butter or spray a 3 qt. You saved Baked Chicken Tortellini Alfredo to your. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. While I have used Prego Traditional sauce before in some of my favorite recipes, like my Rustic Skillet Lasagna, I find that the Prego Homestyle Alfredo sauce really accents the tortellini. When cheese stuffed tortellini is tossed with a simple homemade alfredo sauce, topped with shredded mozzarella and baked to golden perfection, well, life is good. Tasty and simple. Fantastic texture / mouth feel. I have everything but tortellini! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Has anyone made it just using whole milk? Stir in salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 1 ¾ cups of the Parmesan until smooth. 0 . baking dish and set aside.