I recommend being careful because you might be getting sold a counterfeit product. Finally, I sampled my previous Belif Aqua Bomb with the one I received from Amazon onto my hand it was a sheer giveaway that the product was not the same. [67792240699,84033372219,84033470523,67792601147,71587594299], translation missing: en.layout.general.title. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020, A little pricy but worth the $$. This award winner is the brand’s superstar product, offering a very light gel cream to intensely hydrate skin. The cream is thick and plumping and showed marked improvement on lines, uneven texture, and dark spots after just two weeks of use. She and I both love belief’s aqua bomb moisturizer. The Napiers Aqua Formula moisturizes and cares for the skin by supplying abundant levels of hydration and nutrient-filled minerals and antioxidants for increased elasticity and smooth, supple skin. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. There were some reports of breakouts in people not usually prone to it. For a midday moisture boost, tap gently onto skin. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We buy all products with our own funds, and we never accept free products from manufacturers. Mix with foundation / liquid highlighter to create a glowy base. Finally, I sampled my previous Belif Aqua Bomb with the one I received from Amazon onto my hand it was a sheer giveaway that the product was not the same. I have a high suspicion that a counterfeit product was sold to me because of the above-mentioned proof. The gel contains soothing comfrey leaf and pennywort herb to improve elasticity. Cons . Thank you for bringing it to india. Anyone have good recommendations for my fair Rosacea skin? belif The true cream - aqua bomb is an ultra-lightweight, gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing intensive hydration or a healthy glow. Oat Husk: Help's maintain skin's moisture levels. Can be used morning and night after toner / essence. The true cream—aqua bomb is a 2015 Self Approved Beauty award winner.Clinically tested to increase skin's hydration levels by 70%. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Despite being billed as suitable for all skin types, a few with oily skin found it caused some breakouts. Not really any. We purchase every product we review with our own funds — we never accept anything from product manufacturers. 204165 loves. translation missing: en.layout.general.title. BestReviews wants to be better. Despite the witch hazel, which is usually drying, this leaves skin feeling hydrated and soothed after cleansing. Clinically tested to increase skin's hydration levels by 70%. The brand stresses a “truthful” skin care approach, and certainly their winning formulas of ultra-hydrating creams and gels have brought them legions of followers and U.S. beauty awards. It's a lightweight gel that absorbs quickly and has a very light scent. Well, this summer, it has been very hot and humid. ITEM 1686427. This is very uncharacteristic of the original Belif Aqua Bomb which has a thicker consistency. The cream contains antioxidant lady’s mantle to wipe out free radicals while diminishing pores and improving the skin’s elasticity. Belif aqua bomb is a game changer! Why Belif Aqua Bomb Moisturizer Has Been Part Of My Skincare Routine For Years. Can be used as a 10-minute emergency moisture mask: apply generously to skin and tissue off. Store in the refrigerator a super-cooling sensation upon application. Leave on overnight for an ultra-hydrating sleeping mask. My skin is in love with this product and I have combination skin. Malachite: Antioxidant that neutralizes free radical activity. It doesn't strip skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. An offshoot of the iconic Aqua Bomb, this ultra-absorbing moisturizer has you waking up looking as if you’ve had 10 hours of good sleep. The refreshing cream is formulated to burst when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance. Its effects are long-lasting, and it works well as a primer under makeup. I saw an ad for Aqua Bomb in Good Housekeeping, and I thought I would try it. This one is milky and non drying. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. What is Premium Beauty? It helps with increasing elasticity and brightens up skin tone. Normally, I don't like scented products, but this fragrance is very refreshing, and it does not linger once the gel is absorbed. He went on to study botany and became a renowned medical herbalist with his own shop.