With a Titan 12T 550 modified motor, the Slash 2WD XL-5 is a great way for beginners to start RC short course racing. Upgrading to Li-Po will make your Slash faster, while also increasing their running time.2. Traxxas Rustler XL-5 Stadium Remote Control RC Truck with Remote Control for Adults and Kids, 2… Maybe something like the Tekin Pro4 4-Pole Brushless Motor (4,000kv) or the Traxxas velineon 3500 brushless motor. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Hyper 10SC=Novak HV PRO 6.5t … AE SC10=VXL 3500kv combo. TRAXXAS. $69.95. The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD short-course truck is the perfect RC for any off-road junkie. For this article, we’ll build up our Slash in three phases, topping it off with Velineon brushless power for tire-melting 60+mph performance! Traxxas Slash Rear Heavy Duty Steel CV Driveshaft (2) Speed Boosts with Better Motors Among all the Traxxas Slash parts, the motor is very important. Or step up to the Slash 2WD VXL brushless, the extreme racing lover s dream. Integy RC Model Hop-ups C27057BLUE Alloy Machined Snowplow But “stock” is just the beginning for the Slash. Slash 2WD=Xcelorin 4800kv motor/Ezrun 80amp ESC. Have to send your motor and esc out and wait for the replacements if you go through the website though. Can be done at a participating hobby shop or I believe in the mail through traxxas. These are the SCT Split-Spoke, satin chrome, black beadlock style wheels and BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tires with foam inserts assembled and glued (4WD f/r, 2WD rear) Slash 4x4. Li-Po units are lighter and more compact, besides providing more power. Traxxas Slash Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor (10T/3500kV) Available in Stores. Traxxas Chrome Wheels/Mud Terrain Tires Assembled Slash 4x4, 6873. Add to Cart. With genuine Traxxas option parts, you can make your Slash an even faster, tougher, and more formidable machine. 2 Reviews Average Rating:5 . I have a Traxxas Slash 2wd that is still stock except for some rpm caster blocks. Traxxas 58076-21 1/10 Slash 2WD VXL RTR with On Board Audio 2. Out of all the listed brushless motors, the Traxxas brushless power system stands out. 6 Reviews Average Rating:4 . I'm trying to keep the prices reasonable. Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD VXL 3500kV VELINEON BRUSHLESS MOTOR & WATERPROOF ESC 3. Get the best deals for traxxas slash 2wd brushless at eBay.com. Some units even come with different adapters accommodating all kinds of motors. View Details. I think there’s still an upgrade option to trade in your esc and motor plus like 80$ to get the brushless versions which are normally 160$ for the set. Slash 4X4=stock. With a great power output, a 3,500 RPM/V voltage rating, speed control mounting plate, 3 drive electric speed control and limited throttle features, it is the best brushless motor to buy for both; beginners and experienced drone enthusiasts. AE SC10=XErun 3200kv sensored motor/60amp ESC. HPI Blitz=Xcelorin 4800kv motor/EZrun 80amp ESC. Top 10 Best Brushless Motor For Traxxas Slash 2wd of 2018 № 1. Traxxas Slash Parts & Hop-Ups. $59.95. ... (2WD Traxxas Slash/Rustler/Stampede) Available in Stores.