Have a look at our list and choose the ones you like the most. I have normal/dry skin. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. I only need the essence and steam cream to get me through any weather condition. It soothes the dry part on my skin but has a matte like consistency once applied which I thought is so interesting. I've purchase this 4 times in the tube size as it's cheaper per ml than the jar, and I quite like it as a medium weight moisturizer. Elisha Coy Skin Repairing Snail Cream. It works great under makeup during the day but is also moisturising enough for a night moisturiser. ><, I think it's probably a case of YMMV. Ciracle Repairing V3 Snail Cream. You only need to write a sentence or two (or more, if you'd like! Wash with water > ost vit c > benton essence > benton stream cream (possibly diluted with essence) > sunscreen. Speaking of snail skin care products, you are probably wondering what is the best snail cream? I did notice that my blemishes healed faster using it though so that's a plus. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Blogger | snowwhiteandthepear.blogspot.ca. I am now on my third tube. It absorbs very quickly. Another fan. However, I'm still open to finding and trying new snail products. Since using this, my dry skin no longer feels dry and tight during the day (no more flaking or dry patches either!). Best Snail Cream of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. We’ve listed out the best snail creams in the market that you can easily get your hands on! I like it, it's very moisturizing and makes my skin look and feel great. Been using it for a long time now. So I figured, why not start one! Best Snail Repair Creams . It sinks in quickly regardless of how many toners, serums and light moisturizers I used underneath and keeps my face from feeling tight throughout the mornings and nights. Organic Snail Gel. I think this is more my "essence" step even though its a lot thicker. Below we have our top three picks for snail face creams. It is best to go with good reliable brands when you are talking about snail extracts. An effective snail cream must have a concentration of at least 60%. It keeps my skin plump and soft, and is really soothing on irritated skin. I keep coming back to this moisturizer. Not everything is going to work the same on everyone, so don't feel like you're a 'hater' for sharing your experiences. It dries matte, so it's great under make up! It isn't very moisturizing so you should depend on this product for your moisture. I was surprised by this product. It's not HG status for me like the Snail Recovery Gel, but I liked it enough to completely empty two tubes and repurchase it each time + a backup. I feel like my quest for an awesome moisturizer ends here. It'll be formatted just like the holy grails lists, so everyone can comment under the specific brand they've used and what they think of it! It leaves my skin feeling plump, soft, and brightened. It is a heavy cream that works wonders in protecting and healing skin from wrinkles and fine lines. Check them out below! I'm doing this partially so I can save time looking through pages of threads on snail creams, and also to be more active teehee. Here we end our compilation of best snail cream for K … :). It's been fading my PIH and doesn't cause me to breakout. It healed the pimples I popped (bad habit, I know) so much quicker and has made it less red. Secret Key Snail & EGF Repairing Cream. I have dry skin and finished a tube of this during the summer. But, hold your gag reflex. Best Snail Cream In August 2020. Snail creams only contain the essence of snail mucus, so there’s nothing remotely snail-y about them. ), plus, it'll make it easier for new users to see what people like/love/hate! I did have a decently noticeable healing effect with the Mizon After Blemish Cream, but the main ingredient in that is propolis not snails so maybe my skin likes bees over snails? Okay, so I'm a tad bit obsessive when it comes to my skincare (I keep schedules and a diary of what I put on my face...I need to seek help, I know) and while I was snooping around to see what brands people are using, I thought, "I wish they had just one thread where they compared all these different brands!". I have a more lightweight moisturizer ordered and will probably in the future only use this whenever I need a little additional moisture in certain spots. Either the essence layered with the steam cream, or if that combination is too heavy for the day then the essence layered with the stream cream diluted with the essence. I have super dry skin, and I love this. Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair Cream. Like other users have written, it leaves my skin brightened and lifted. There is no shine nor greasiness. So I'm pretty happy with the minimalism. Ugh...this might be my HG.