I’ve also given them a completely subjective grade between A and F. Cambly Pay. You can purchase a plan from the website or from the app using a credit card or debit card. I've been doing 10 priority hours a day every day, today I'm on day 4. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a English Tutor at Cambly can expect to make an average annual salary of $21,644 . Payment through Cambly is simple. Overall grade: B-Cambly pays their teachers 17 cents per minute of teaching time. Pay [Cambly vs PalFish] Cambly. English Tutor hourly pay at Cambly can range from $10 - $12. Camby's pay rates are one of the lowest in the industry. Cambly Tutoring Pay. The amount you pay (in your local currency) depends on the exchange rate set by your bank. Whenever you’re chatting with a student on the platform, Cambly automatically tracks your time. They pay $.17 per minute which comes to $10.20 an hour. Teachers are paid per minute that they interact with students. As mentioned above Cambly pays on a per minute basis. We're glad you are excited to begin improving your English with Cambly! Salaries posted anonymously by Cambly employees. Cambly is a great choice in terms of flexibility, but the added schedule control comes at a price. How Much Does Cambly Pay. Cambly gives you instant access to native English speakers over video chat, so you can learn and gain confidence! When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Tutor at Cambly can expect to make an average annual salary … If it is a slow time, teachers might find themselves waiting online without compensation. Once I start getting a lot of regular students I expect this to rise a bit and at least stay at $7-8 an hour = $490-$560 per week. Therefore, they pay by the minute to ensure you get paid accurately. Here’s a breakdown of the pay rates of each company. Cambly tutors say there is often down time in between tutoring sessions. Read Our Cambly … Tutor hourly pay at Cambly can range from $10 - $11. Cambly pays tutors a set rate of $0.17 USD per minute or $10.20 USD per hour. That works out at around $10.20 per teaching hour. They pay $0.17 per minute, which is equivalent to $10.20 per hour. So far without any regular students my hourly wage ends up averaging out to $6/hr = $60/day = $420/week. Teachers are paid via PayPal every Monday. Salaries posted anonymously by Cambly employees. That works out at around $10.20 per hour. A free inside look at Cambly salary trends based on 128 salaries wages for 31 jobs at Cambly. This estimate is based upon 13 Cambly English Tutor salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Although this rarely happens, this can make the already low hourly rate even lower. This estimate is based upon 15 Cambly Tutor salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. This means you may earn a lower hourly rate. Cambly pays their tutors 17 cents USD per minute they spend teaching. A free inside look at Cambly salary trends based on 14 salaries wages for 11 jobs at Cambly. Of course these rates are only paid when you’re tutoring. How Much Does Cambly Pay? The main drawback is the low pay. If you log on for an hour there’s no guarantee you’ll spend most of that time in a chat. Cambly provides lesson materials, and they are gradually improving them. Cambly pays tutors $0.17 per minute of talk time. This equates to $10.20 per hour if you spend the entire hour tutoring. How do I pay for Cambly?