At BK, we are distinguished for being a cheerful and passionate team that responsibly complies with our obligations with enthusiasm, loyalty, honesty and efficiency. Best burritos in town. Come visit us today in one of our two locations where we still use the same original recipes and offer the same great tasting meals that our customers have loved since 2003! The flavor of our unique Carne Asada is due to it´s traditional preparation, cooked to perfection over mesquite fire, which has been a custom of this territory. Deals and promos available. choice of Arizona, Nebraska or Lincoln XL sized burrito. I'm very glad I did. The meats we sell have been safely handled, and all meat is freshly cut daily. Great portions, amazing staff, amazing service, no wonder why it is always packed, next time you go there, try the drink of the month ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. The BEST ranchera carne asada is at Los Tres Amigos in Rialto. Topped w/refried pinto beans & rice. If you want authentic Sonoran style hot dogs and Carne Asada, few places come close to BKs. The salsa bar was fantastic. Images provided on this website are for personal, non-commercial use. shredded cheese, sour cream, nacho cheese sauce, hot cheetos, and your choice of carne asada or ground beef. choice of carne asada or ground beef with shredded cheese, nacho cheese sauce, and sour cream on top of french fries, and hot cheetos. choice of carne asada or ground beef with shredded cheese, nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico sauce on top of Dorito's chips. Larios’ Meat Market has been serving Covina and Chino Hills, CA, for more than 10 years. jalapeños(optional). I definitely recommend this place and I look forward to trying more of their…” more, “My 5 stars is for the hot food. Topped with Guacamole, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese, and Enchilado Cheese. Spicy, dense, rich bundles of culinary joy. Carne Asada is also a great weeknight meal, especially Taco Tuesdays. Our supermarket is owned by family members who strive to give every customer the most personable service imaginable. are all high quality. Great food and good service. This Mexican grocer is a great business incarnation and I'm hoping this stays for a very long time. choice of beef or chicken fried chimichanga with cheese, and beans inside and sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and pico sauce on the side with a side of rice and beans. Try our delicious best seller, Marinated Carne Asada! mexican spicy sausage mixed with egg with lettuce, and guacamole on a telera bun. Find the best Carne Asada Fries near you on Yelp - see all Carne Asada Fries open now and reserve an open table. Yummy spicy sauce! Explore 100s more restaurants in your area. Last week I was barbecuing and in need of some good cuts of ranchera so I finally decided to stop by and try this carniceria. shredded pork tamale smothered in enchilada sauce and with shredded cheese on top. I was approached before I could even lock my car. The place is clean with friendly and helpful staff. D'Leon's is a family-owned Mexican restaurant that started with it's first location on West O as the only 24-hour drive through in Lincoln, Nebraska. choice of strips of carne asada or grilled chicken mixed with onion, green peppers, and tomato with a side of rice and beans and a flour tortilla. 100% Mexican Meat Market. All Rights Reserved. shredded cheese melted inside a flour tortilla. bacon, potatoes, sour cream & cheese. They are great!!! The burritos are seriously half what you would pay at Alberto's and other places and they're 50% + bigger. shredded chicken with lettuce, and guacamole on a telera bun. shredded chicken with lettuce and cheese. marinated strips of pork, with shredded cheese melted inside a flour tortilla. Inside was recently updated so it looks much cleaner than before. Jeremy Johnson,Customer * All breakfast burritos served with 2 eggs, spicy mexican sausage and cheese. Served with a side of refried pinto beans, rice, lettuce & pice de gallo, I've been shopping here for years and every time I come to buy the marinated chicken, everyone is so friendly, they treat me like family. Privacy Policy. Everything was flavorful and a good serving. 2 beef enchiladas smothered in enchilada sauce, served with lettuce and cheese. strips of marinated pork with guacamole, pico sauce, cabbage, and a lime wedge. After reading the reviews, I just had to give the food a try. Also choice of beef, chicken, or cheese enchilada smothered in enchilada sauce, with lettuce, and cheese and a side of rice and beans. Deals and promos available. Very clean and organized. They also just happened to have some freshly made carnitas so I…” more, “Checked out Redlands Ranch Market this morning... * All breakfast burritos served with 2 eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, sour cream & cheese. choice of beef or chicken burrito smothered in tomato sauce and shredded cheese with a side of rice and beans. Mr. Galvan was very courteous and gracious. Covina 626-332-1166  Chino Hills 909-606-2222, Fresh Produce | Quality Meat MarketFOR OVER 10 YEARS. marinated pork, pico sauce, guacamole, cabbage and lime wedge.