You just need to be careful that the combination tastes great together and is not too sweet. Coke back in the day was made with sugar. I made it with your stuffed peppers. Every home cook and baker needs this! We are able to buy Mexican Coke at Sam’s . Thankfully the cans didn’t open up fully as I would have had a lovely sticky mess in my kitchen but they did open enough that if I didn’t something with them they would surely have gone flat. Sweet, tangy, delicious! I used the broth from my pork, reduced it and added a cup of red wine together with the rest of the ingredients mentioned by you. Thank you for this recipe now I can make barbecue sauce thank you very much taste a lot better than store-bought. Hope you have a great week! If you know me, well, you know how my mind works – as scary as it is! You will get an immediate email asking you to confirm your subscription. Turned out absolutely yum! 10 Hour on low was way to long for spares but this sauce saved them. Valele ruokaa kastikkeella grillauksen loppuvaiheessa tai käytä dippinä. Thanks so much. I know, right! {smack my head} WHAT??? Bring to a boil and cook on medium-high until it has reduced to about 1/2 cup. my mouth is just watering! Thanks for the recipe! 1 ⁄ 4. cup red wine vinegar. I’m so glad you loved it, Dave. Your email address will not be published. Yes, you read that right. Weekly Gluten-Free Roundup – August 28, 2011 « Celiac Kitchen Witch, BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone, Pulled Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone, Simple Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone, Memorial Day Camping Recipes and Meal Plan - Traveling | Add a Pinch, BBQ Ribs Recipe and Southern Football - Cooking | Add a Pinch. International sales This recipe came about by my trying to juggle 17 bags of groceries and a 12 pack of soda all at once – with a bad shoulder (that I’m having yet another surgery on in November) into the house cause I didn’t want to make more than one trip. Sweet, spicy, and oh so delicious, this bbq sauce recipe is a must in my family. Der Experimentierfreude sind keine Grenzen gesetzt. By the way, the sauce is wonderful! However what I ended up with after that was a good sauce but not a great sauce. My Mama’s Coca Cola BBQ Sauce is a tangy, delicious bbq sauce that is perfect on so many dishes from pulled pork to chicken to ribs. Next add in your Worcestershire sauce (or coconut aminos), along with your Stone House Seasoning. +358 40 017 1075. SERVES: 4-6. I used it yesterday in the slow cooker with boneless country style pork ribs and they turned out melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Please see my Privacy Policy for further details. Thank goodness he is only 13 so I still have some years to train him! It tastes exactly like the old fashioned cold bottles of Cola from the “quarter” machines. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. how long can i store this in the refrigerator? I never have problems cooking or baking with it.. I didn’t have Worcestershire sauce so I subbed half apple cider vinegar and half Bragg’s seasoning (didn’t even think it through, just winged it). Pepper Rub, Tennessee Mop Sauce-to the grilling genius of backyards, tailgate parties, […] Buy Now ‣ Appetizers; Beef. It’s been a favorite in my family for decades and remains high on my list of most loved bbq sauces. So yummy! Valele ruokaa kastikkeella grillauksen loppuvaiheessa tai käytä dippinä. GREAT bbq SUACE, TRY ADDING A LITTLE TOUCH OF MOLASSES, AND Dr. pepper in place of the Coke the DR. Thanks for sharing. If that sauce is basted on the meat during the final minutes to glaze, it won’t caramelize properly and tastes strange. 1 cup cherry cola 1 cup ketchup 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce ... and other books in the Barbecue! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mix barbeque sauce, cola, preserves, mustard and hot sauce in a 2 quart saucepan. ★☆ Mir leider nicht so, weswegen ich nach einem Blick in den Kühlschrank etwas frustriert war, weil nur noch die Saucen … asiakaspalvelu(at)poppamies.fi Mix barbeque sauce, cola, preserves, mustard and hot sauce in a 2 quart saucepan. A quick taste of it and I found it incredibly sweet. Probably the main difference. I was fine as the very hard floor tile broke my fall however… yes, however. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened. MAKE IT SHINE! Recipe by GingerlyJ. Kastike soveltuu erinomaisesti ribseille tai hampurilaisiin. It goes great with pulled pork, BBQ chicken, meatloaf, and of course on ribs. I nicely told him that his wife is not there to cook for him and that he should make them for her!!! EAN: 6430034014591, Asiakaspalvelu / customer service Mama’s Coca Cola BBQ Sauce. I’ve made other bbq sauces much more complicated and still, nothing else compares to this one! Thanks! Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook. I found a crock pot recipe that used this sauce. Wrap ribs in heavy duty foil; grill over direct heat, turning occasionally for 30 minutes. This recipe just kind of happened…sorta. Oletko koskaan keittänyt kirsikkakolaa kasaan ja maustanut sitä ketsupilla, chilillä ja muilla mausteilla? YIELD: 3 cups. UNITS: US. Made this with pork ribs and it was amazing. Keep ’em comin’ girl! ANNNNNNNNNNND liked it. I personally don’t use any glaze on pork when I use this BBQ sauce but it’s personal preference. So just reduce it to where you’re left with about a 1/2 cup or so of the mixture. ~10-15 minutes (watch so it doesn’t burn) Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir, reducing the heat to medium and bring to a boil. Be careful when removing the meat from the foil. So I HAD to use them in something. He said that he is going to have me give him all his best recipes and GIVE THEM TO HER TO COOK FOR HIM. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Ingredients for Cherry Cola BBQ Sauce. Sign up to receive delicious recipes, kitchen tips and weekly menus (bacon, pizza, oh my!) It’s been a favorite in my family for decades and remains high on my list of most loved bbq sauces. Funny that I was just talking to my son yesterday about what he will say to his wife if she makes something not as good as me. Sweet, spicy, and oh so delicious, this bbq sauce recipe is a must in my family. BBQ Sauce mit Cola. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cola-barbecue-sauce-recipe-1914290 (Sorry that really dates me!”) LOL. Does she expect us to think this recipe just happened?? My Mama makes a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce that I just absolutely love. I’ve had it for years and absolutely love it! Mein erster Versuch war diese Cherry Chipotle BBQ-Sauce, welche sich sehr gut als Glasur auf Ribs macht. Remove from the heat and using an immersion blender, blend until no pieces remain. Glaze the ribs with the sauce and continue cooking until done, watching carefully so that the ribs do not burn and turning to glaze both sides. But I wasn’t sick and it would have been flat cherry coke . BUT but but wait, this does not mean I like cherries cause I don’t. Garlic is always a must in bbq sauce. Unfortunatly, she passed away before I thought to ask her how she made it. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Mix together the seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger in a small bowl. Will be coming back to this recipe again and again. 400ml Cherry Cola Cherry Chipotle Cola BBQ Sauce. I started with a basic bbq sauce and then evolved it into something spectacular! Now I’m not a fan of chunky sauces (OMG I’d die if there were chunks of tomatoes or onions in my pasta sauce) I whipped out my immersion blender and blended away. I'm so happy you are joining the TKW Family! This sauce works great with any meats, but is especially good with chicken and pork.