Perbedaan COSRX Whitehead dan Blackhead ternyata bukan hanya dari namanya aja lho. However, in the smell department, it is much sweeter. After cleansing your skin and using a toner, apply the AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid on the areas with whiteheads… How My Skincare Routine Changed As I Approach My Late 20s, Why We’re Gung-Ho About the Pimple Patch Trend. I haven’t tried the whitehead liquid but the blackhead one works well for me when I use an AHA (non AB Pixi Glow Tonic) and chemical pore strips (by Skin Miso). Then gently apply it all over your face. I would treat them as actives, as they are AHAs & BHAs. It dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells to enable faster cell turnover, reducing acne and revealing brighter, clearer, smoother skin. Thank you!! There are two types of chemical exfoliants in Cosrx: AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. (COSRX) Hi! Cosrx also came out with a vitamin C serum (and there is controversy … The AHA 7 whitehead power liquid … What Is Probiotic Skin Care & Is It Worth The Hype? Cosrx also came out with a vitamin C serum (and there is controversy as to whether or not vitamin C should be considered a chemical exfoliant) and a PHA cream. How I exfoliate: I have sensitive skin, but I have been using acids for quite a while so I feel comfortable enough to use both the Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid and Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Liquid together. Dear Soko: What’s the Best Way to Use Pimple Patches? I have oily/acne-prone skin and I've had mild cystic acne for many years that I just can't seem to get rid of until I've tried Cosrx … The reason I highly praise this step is because I believe a clean face equals less opportunity for your pores to get clogged. That is a pack of clear hydrocolloid patches utilized as a medium-term spot treatment. Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid Packaging This product is packed in a transparent pump plastic bottle (a Cosrx classic, if I may). Follow these steps and fall in love with your skin all over again! The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid … Come join us, ask questions and learn~, Press J to jump to the feed. Let us know in the comments below! The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid along with BHA Blackhead Power Liquid and Oil-free lotion works really well to fight against acne. Heard of BB or CC creams and wonder what the fuss is all about? ALSO if I were to get them, should I use them as a toner or an essence? Look at your everyday routine and see what you can change—it just might help clear up your skin (in combination with double cleansing and exfoliating regularly). Thank you :)), I keep hearing about Evenprime! I’m quite new to chemical exfoliation but I skin desperately needs it. I’m currently using the Hada Labo light lotion every night and I wanted to know if I could continue using it simultaneously with the power liquid. After using AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid hydrate your skin using a cream or serum. Glycolic Acid (AHA) brightens dull, uneven skin by enabling faster cell turnover and mildly melts dead skin cells on the outer layer of skin. The best thing about the Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is that it is very easy to use and doesn’t take much time to apply! The first thought we all have every time we see those pesky whiteheads is to quickly pop them and get rid of them. I have to admit, no matter how much literature I read telling me not to pop pimples, I am. Also, keep in mind that the everyday things you might be doing could be the cause of unnecessary breakouts. There are two types of chemical exfoliants in Cosrx: AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. After cleaning your face with a toner, take a small amount of Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid … I have whiteheads AND blackheads on my nose and a lot of fungal acne and uneven texture. However, I think there are ingredients in the BPL that aren’t fungal acne safe, you may want to check the evaluation on COSDNA or Skincarisma. I saw the BPL on a fungal acne kit made by @re.issue on Instagram but I will for sure check on the websites you suggested! Your water-based cleanser can then go in and make sure any leftover makeup or residue is cleansed from the skin. What do you do to combat them? COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid . It is also not as oily and gets absorbed much better than the BHA Power Liquid. Nah, kita ngomongin kedua jenis produk ini dulu ya. This Acne-Fighting Toner Is A Miracle For Acne-Prone, Inflamed Skin, An Esthetician Shares Her Experience with Soko Glam’s Skin Concierge, Ingredient Spotlight: The Amazing Antioxidant Power of Superfood Extracts, Achieve a Better Balance with the Prime Time Cleansing Toner from Good (Skin) Days™, How to Treat and Prevent Closed Comedones, Those Stubborn Clogged Pores Making Your Skin Bumpy, Everyone Needs An Easy (Acne) Win: Do Yourself A Favor And Get This Pimple Patch, An Ode to the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream, Transition Your Routine From Summer to Fall in Five Easy Steps, How to Treat Maskne When You Have Darker Skin, Your Complete Guide To Water-Free K-Beauty Products, At-Home Skin Care Activities and Face Mask Tips (If You Do Need To Go Outside), Got Skin Care Goals? The reason I prefer this method is because BHAs are oil soluble so they can rid my pores of all the oil so that the AHAs can then go in and really deep clean. Hi! I have whiteheads AND blackheads on my nose and a lot of fungal acne and uneven texture. There’s nothing fancy about it but it does look interesting on my nightstand and I think that what matters is the product, not necessarily the packaging. I’m quite new to chemical exfoliation but I skin desperately needs it. Purpose: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is an alpha hydroxy acid chemical exfoliation product. + Have you struggled with whiteheads? How to use the Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid. Whitehead VS Blackhead Power Liquid? Plus, hyperpigmentation from old acne scars. I have combination skin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. After cleaning your face with a toner, take a small amount of Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid in your palm. Plus, hyperpigmentation from old acne scars. I’ll be sure to check it out, thank you for your advice :). The best thing about the Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is that it is very easy to use and doesn’t take much time to apply! COSRX AHA 7 WHITEHEAD POWER LIQUID Its clear solution has a runny texture similar to the BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. One of the most notable results of COSRX and maybe the item that is most connected with the brand is COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch. Bukan yang satu untuk whitehead dan satunya buat blackhead. At Soko Glam, our goal is to inspire good skin habits. We believe skin care is a personal journey that should evolve with you and with our trusted curations, we’re here to guide you through that process for only good (skin) days ahead. I have combination skin. I use a decent amount of products to tame my crazy curly hair, and it’s not good for my skin if I touch it after putting my hair products on my hands. COSRX mengeluarkan dua jenis produk yang cukup disukai pasar, AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid dan BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. Here are the Best of K-Beauty™ Winners That’ll Help, Meet the Elites: Soko Glam Best of K-Beauty™ 2020 Award Winners, Our Favorite K-Pop Comeback Makeup Looks of 2020 and How You Can Recreate Them at Home, The K-Beauty Product That Worked For My Curly Hair, Glow Deeper™ Series: An Art Show by the Community, for the Community. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the KoreanBeauty community, Curious about Korean cosmetics or skincare? Follow these steps and fall in love with your skin all over again! Ah okay, the COSRX website suggests to only use them a few times a week so I guess I couldn’t use them as often as the Hada Labo. Chemical exfoliation liquid to achieve brighter, clearer skin. My skin has changed so much because of this. I just wanted to know the actual difference between the two before I got either of them. I’ve personally struggled with whiteheads, and they’re ridiculously hard to get rid of, but the best ways I’ve found to combat them is by double cleansing and exfoliating on a regular basis. Just cleansing your face on a regular basis will result in fewer breakouts.