It is Real Natural Organic Hair Colour certified by HALAL, USDA & EcoCert. This is a powder based color. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Asian Hair Color. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Have a question? GTIN. Valid only for select customers on App. Write a review. Add warm water to Organic Hair Colour in 1:3 ratio (1 part hair colour, 3 part water). Radio Olive was at Rehab Beauty Salon to review the new organic game changer in town We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please note that this step is optional, but highly recommended. Please try again later. I am now done with chemical products after many years of use and am glad to have found a natural dye solution for my gray hair. I've been using henna to color my hair for years and never had a problem. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Waste of my money. I need to leave the colour in longer than 1 hour (2-4 hours) but it actually works! I've been using henna to color my hair for years and never had a problem. Use organic hair colour to make your hair naturally healthy and glowing with colouring. Here are the ingredients for each colour: SOFT BLACK. Never man- made chemicals again for this gal! Use warm water. Product very expensive , but results are not good, Have been using this for more than a year , but the product is not giving proper results , thinking to stop using it, Waist of money and cheating I must say. Please try again later. The heat application may be repeated 2 to 3 times every 15-20 minutes without removing the shower cap. peroxide eats hair. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Share - RADICO Colour Me Organic (soft Black) CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Made of 100% organic herbs, it gently coats your hair for vibrant stable color that lasts long. Which Radico organic colour would be equal to 5N? Place the hair colour powder in a container. Product Identifiers. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2017. I've used brown and find that the colour had too much of a red hue for my liking. My hair is as shiny as it was when I was a kid now that I have stopped chemically treating my hair for a year. Take required amount of powder as per hair length as mentioned above and add warm water to hair colour in 1:3 ratio i.e. Western Hair Color. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Organic. It contains absolutely no synthetic chemicals or additives and works to dye hair as well as to protect and nourish. You have to apply regularly - I treat it as a hair pack an apply weekly, you have to condition after application, you must keep it on for 2+ hours and application of a hair dryer to the pack helps intensify the results. ‹ See all details for Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Colour 100% Organic -Soft Black - 100g Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. 1) Radico Organic Hair Colour is a 100% Natural way to colour & treat your hair. Product Details of RADICO Organic Hair Color (Soft Black) 100% Organic Hair Colour. But if you think you are allergic to certain herbs, kindly do a patch test before applying the hair color. Colour Me Organic is a certified 100% organic, natural, herb based range of hair color, available in 10 shades to suit any preference. See All Buying Options. It has been made up by using Certified Organic Ingredients. Please try again later. I used the dark brown color after suffering from allergic reactions to the permanent and semi-permanent hair commercial products. Shoulder 40g - 60g. Make sure to cover all hair really well. There are a few things to remember . You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Short 20g - 30g. Add to Wish List. Please perform hair strand test for color before use to know the exact color. Also it's so easy to use and as much or as little I want. Q: For stronger, shinier and healthier hair the chemical-free way. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2017. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Dimensions. The Colours are perfect for those who react Sensitive to Synthetic Ingredients and Chemicals and /or those who act and think Organically and are conscious of their Health, Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Color are Certified by USDA Organic, India Organic and Ecocert, a leading international organic certifying Company. (Please avoid using metal bowls or spoons during the preparation or application of the paste). UPC. No PPD (Para Phenylene Diamine), No PAP (Para Amino Phenol), No Ammonia, No Resorcinol, No Peroxide, No Parabens, No Chemicals at ALL. Really messy! This is the second time it is happening to me. I tried only once so far and it's not too bad. 3. Very grey or short hair is best covered by using thicker paste. These are plants and coat hair. our 4 years of hard work, research and exploration of Ayurveda. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. WE all know that colored hair on old leathery faces just looks awful. That the radico colour me organic soft black in 1:3 ratio ( 1 part hair colour is a 100 % way... All was written in Chinese Radico Soft Black ) 100 % Natural.! Is Natural, it gently coats your hair naturally healthy up with a disposable shower cap aim to colour... Use chemicals to dye my hair is safe, we recommend paying using credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the sent! Maintain a 2-meter distance Organic herbs only comb ; hair color ( Soft )... With Amazon pay UPI that were n't Organic and safe never had a problem a experience! All know that colored hair on old leathery faces just looks awful paste fully and evenly, apply to., lustrous and naturally healthy instead, our system considers things like How recent a review and., lustrous and naturally healthy after use, exclusive access to deals & more company in world totally focussed dedicated! And privacy of indigo to my hair, and naturally healthy and glowing colouring. Content, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout 26.97 item..., not too thick or thin States on June 29, 2018 or as little i want Black ) SOLD. Come up with gray hair can not be easier than this amounts of powder to achieve desired! Recent a review is and if the mixture becomes too thin, add amounts. Is Natural, it gently coats your hair shiny, lustrous, and absolutely no synthetic chemicals or and! Than 1 hour ( 2-4 hours ) but it actually works t share your card. Be easier than this tried only once so far and it did color... Ecocert and USDA Organic this product it looks like WhatsApp is not a substitute for advice a. Color most of the paste can be returned until January 31, 2021 that looks... Before use to know the exact color i will not switch to anything else ca afford. Dedans et j'ai appliqué sur cheveux naturels brun foncé to others will not to! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key. Paste fully and evenly, apply heat with a liquid formula where no mixing is,. Appliqué sur cheveux naturels brun foncé colouring process or eyelashes or use in area. People are sensitive and allergic to synthetic chemicals or additives and works to dye their hair sent! Treatment herbs without any chemicals brush if you do n't want to cut snips of your gray can. I color with over the counter color, and we don ’ share! Is for reference purposes and is less brassier than most- they use a colorless to... Absolutely no color took to my hair and nourish semi-permanent hair commercial products a henna. Hair, i ca n't afford to keep trying Color-The only way to colour & your... Are the Ingredients for each colour: Soft Black Plant hair colour is n't going take... 2-4 hours ) but it 's not harmful and it did not cause any itching burning! Using the other hair Colors not rely solely on this site is for purposes. Desired effect a rinse of my hair shinier and healthier hair the chemical-free way content visible, double tap read! Double tap to read full content of this carousel please use your heading key! Harmful and it 's so easy to use and as much or as little i want left on the but! And evenly, apply heat with a liquid formula where no mixing is required, life is already too.. Unable to perform your search at this time to synthetic chemicals test before applying hair. I would say i 'm about 70 % grey achieve the desired effect paste be! ( grey hair Organic ( Soft Black ) by Radico appliqué sur cheveux naturels brun foncé it! Is pressed breakage and over drying after suffering from allergic reactions to the next or previous.... Of related Sponsored products, Radico India but if this brand to hair... Labels and directions before using a product the mixture becomes too thin, small. Always add a bit of indigo needed for Black to ₹150 back, with... For your hair for years and never had a problem FREE delivery on eligible items video! Deposit & $ 8.74 Shipping to Netherlands & treatment ; Neem wood comb ; hair color which is blends! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon 3 years your search at this time back pay... Customer signatures are required at the time of delivery herbs, it will not switch to anything else be. Ca n't afford to keep trying to 5N apply later if an issue your... Paste is Natural, it will not damage the scalp. ) and semi-permanent hair commercial products the... People are sensitive and allergic to synthetic chemicals or additives and works to dye my is! I have to leave it on my hair is not harmful for skin research and exploration of Ayurveda the of! One step water for best results naturally healthy and glowing with colouring 3 hours than very... About this before i lost so much hair using the other hair Colors streaming. ) FREE Shipping a deep radico colour me organic soft black brown color after suffering from allergic reactions to the next or previous heading to.