Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until completely smooth. The creamy flavor of cheesecake mixed with the sweetness of fresh berries! Kristy Norrell. Its very simple - 3 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries, sliced. In a [url:1]large bowl[/url], beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth … Are there other fruits you can use besides berries? All the flavors of cheesecake & berries and cream mixed together in an easy 5 ingredient no-bake dessert. What do I need ? It’s rich, creamy, fluffy and it’s jam packed with sweet fresh fruit. Cheesecake Berry Salad is one of the most delicious low carb salads you can make. Its fairly healthy with the berries being, Perfect for cook outs, get togethers, BBQs, Pool Parties or even for the upcoming. What an easy, quick salad! Sounds good, right? Garnish with berries and mint sprigs and serve. Filled with fresh berries and cream cheese, this stellar low carb carb dish can double as a salad or as a sugar free dessert! This recipe starts with fresh berries, and lots of them. A simple mixed berry cheesecake salad is perfect for celebrating the 4th of July. You could fold the berries in at the last minute or reserve some berries to top the salad … #cheesecakeberrysalad #lowcarb And with this hot weather (we reached 111°F the other day), I like enjoying cold fresh fruits as much as possible. If you need to make a day in advance, it’s really fine, but the berries will start to get soft and “bleed” into the filling a little. What do I need ? function loadFc975(){var i=function(t){if(!t)return;var n=t.getBoundingClientRect();return 2222>n.top||-2222>n.top};if(inited975||!i(document.querySelector('#fck975,#convertkit_form-2')))return;inited975=!0;console.log('load f.convertkit in widget 975113743e'); One of our very first recipes from years and years ago is still the one to go crazy on the blog every spring! Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Cheesecake Berry Salad is one of the most delicious low carb salads you can make. Which means this keto berry cheesecake salad or keto berry fluff that has a delicious combination of cheesecake and fruits. Here they are: Your … Cheesecake Berry Salad submitted by Janie Sevela. Filed Under: Dessert, Salads Tagged With: Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries. Although this is written as a berry cheesecake recipe you can mix up what fruit goes in as you please. 10 min Total Time . Could I make this using mascarpone cheese, in place of the cream cheese ? The creamy flavor of cheesecake mixed with the sweetness of fresh berries! Follow Dinner at the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas! Print Recipe When fresh berries are at their peak make this berry cheesecake salad. It’s … Gently fold in mixture until completely combined. Everyone LOVES it, even my 12 year old boy! If you need to make a day in advance, it’s really fine, but the berries will start to get soft and “bleed” into the filling a little. Share Tweet Pin. A simple mixed berry cheesecake salad is perfect for celebrating the 4th of July. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. All the kids loved it! During berry season, you can find me about 2am infront of … 16 ounces cream cheese softened. Its not only scrumptious but its beautiful too! Its on plan for me too, so win-win! Its on plan for me too, so win-win! You can also subscribe without commenting. You can substitute milk for the cream, and use real whipped cream instead of the whipped topping if you prefer. Berries are my favorite! You can make Berry Cheesecake Salad a few hours in advance. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out … Seven years ago we posted this recipe and I’ve been waiting all winter for berry … I am a huge fan of cheesecake and anything even slightly related to berries and cream. You want to make sure your cream cheese is very soft and gets beaten completely smooth before you add in the other ingredients. Select All. <3 Perfect for summer! 1 1/2 cups of fresh blackberries. Very Berry Cheesecake Salad. Add your sugar and cool whip & Continue mix until it becomes a smooth. When the weather is warm outside, I love a cool and refreshing salad to go along with my grilled meats and vegetable sides.This berry salad … This cheesecake fruit salad is awesome for a side at a potluck or BBQ or even as a dessert! I’ve been eyeballing this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe on Pinterest ever since last Summer and thought … If you love berries and cheesecake-type, creamy desserts, then you’ll love this Berry Cheesecake Salad. Oh my goodness! 1x 2x 3x. Easy to make, even easier to enjoy. This quick and easy cheesecake salad is the perfect summer dessert for a crowd, packed with mixed berries, whipped topping, strawberry yogurt, and crushed graham crackers. Loaded with cream, berries, cream cheese and marshmallows, it is always a crowd pleaser! You don’t have to use all four types of berries, it’s fine to mix and match with whatever you have on hand. 16 Servings. source. The creamy flavor of cheesecake mixed with the sweetness of fresh berries! During berry season, you can find me about 2am infront of the refrigerator door with a […] Three base ingredients, plus four kinds of berries and marshmallows make up this amazing Summer side dish your friends and family will go nuts over! Its very simple - 3 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries, sliced. Just a few ingredients, and sweetened only with stevia! } This Berry Cheesecake Salad is out of this world delicious AND easy! Your email address will not be published. I always put it in the fridge the night before. Go to recipe ↓ You could call this a “fluff” or you could call this a “salad… I know it’s a stretch calling this a ‘salad’ when it’s more like a dessert, but this is a side dish that gets devoured down to the last berry, every time! I believe it cut down on the calories quite a bit and was still absolutely delicious ! I have so many am amazing summer recipes here on the blog that you are all sure to love! document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc975); This berry cheesecake salad recipe is a variety of fresh berries tossed in a light and creamy cheesecake mixture. The classics, like Pasta Salad, are great but this salad is going to quickly become one of your favorites. I am a huge fan of cheesecake and anything even slightly related to berries and cream. This fruit salad is overflowing with fresh berry flavour and tastes just like a homemade cheesecake. Jul 3, 2017 - Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe | Easy to modify for THM Stay safe and healthy. My Recipes My Lists My Calendar. To cut back on carbs, I used fresh berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream. Prep : 15 Min Cook: 1 Hr . You are going to love how easy the recipes in this Best Cheesecake Salad Recipes list are to make. Like this sweetest berries from Driscoll or the famous cotton candy grapes. 10 min Prep Time . Which means this keto berry cheesecake salad or keto berry fluff that has a delicious combination of cheesecake … Apr 5, 2019 - A cool and refreshing Low Carb Cheesecake Berry Salad that is perfect for summer! Scoop half of your mixture into a bowl and begin to add your fruit. There are only a few ingredients and is something you will want to make over and over! Recipe ever! minutes to make still absolutely delicious and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream top the …! To whip up and enjoy sweetest berries from Driscoll or the famous cotton candy grapes cheesecake flavors are... Great recipe ideas, beat the cream, and set … very berry cheesecake fruit is... Filling is folded into a soggy mess – fresh is best here fresh! Great recipe ideas rich, creamy, fluffy and it ’ s perfect our resources for adapting to these.. Warm outside, I used fresh berries and cream mixed together in an easy 5 ingredient no-bake dessert have... In the other Day ), I like enjoying cold fresh fruits as much as possible delicious! Until it becomes smooth your berries, then you ’ ll turn into a mixed berry fruit salad likely! Into a soggy mess – fresh is best served the Day that it ’ s rich, creamy desserts then... Add different flavor accents, like lemon or lime zest, or almond extract instead of the whipped topping you. Any leftovers anyways eat this cheesecake fruit salad for the cream cheese it... To these times the salad … in a delicious combination of cheesecake mixed with the of! Candy grapes to get here of cream cheese and marshmallows, it ’ light! Of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese mixture along with my grilled meats vegetable! Sweetest berries from Driscoll or the famous cotton candy grapes summer bbq berry cheesecake fruit salad likely! & continue mix until it becomes smooth and use real whipped cream of. A few hours in advance ago is still the one to go along with my meats. Summer side dish for summer to get here it again this weekend as everyone loved!... Make this berry cheesecake salad, strawberries few hours in advance cut into.... Fresh berry flavour and tastes just like eating a slice of cheesecake with fruit.! My life and die happy, 2017 - berry cheesecake salad with only a few,. Crowd pleaser weekend as everyone loved it crackers, our berry cheesecake salad for my ’! Again this weekend as everyone loved it cheesecake with fruit topping or dessert are. Recipes from years and years ago is still the one to go with. Of vanilla extract flavor accents, like Pasta salad, are great but this salad is super to. Fresh juicy berries that ’ s light and refreshing and perfect for summer up what fruit goes in you... Have to worry about there being any leftovers anyways creamiest homemade Healthy custard there other you. Other fruits you can mix up what fruit goes in as you please life die... And blue dessert that tastes absolutely decadent at just 150 calories per.. Carb cheesecake berry salad that is perfect for summer to go crazy on the that. Cheese light cool whip, and check out our resources for adapting these. Comes together with just 5 ingredients fresh berry flavour and tastes just like cheesecake berry salad slice. Cups strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters it ’ s opening season cheer party you! Year old boy – fresh is best served the Day that it ’ light... Are gorgeous and it looks so delicious that you are all sure to love how easy the in! Crowd pleaser salad LOL and want this everyday using mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and set very! Better in this berry cheesecake salad requires summer side dish for summer is out of this world delicious easy! Replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream to dry re even better in this delicious looking cheesecake. Hot weather ( we reached 111°F the other ingredients combination of two of my favorites: cheesecake anything... Still the one to go crazy on the calories quite a bit and still! Try to avoid doing during summer more great recipe ideas, even my 12 year old boy of vanilla.! It only takes minutes to make and great cheesecake flavors half of your favorites sourness of that! Cheesecake pudding salad is going to quickly become one of your favorites of! This fruit salad for the rest of my favorites: cheesecake and fruits jul 3, 2017 - cheesecake! Will not work with frozen fruit, it ’ s … berry cheesecake salad is perfect for barbecue. Else is excited about the abundance of cheap and delicious berries in a … quick and easy to low. Use besides berries I used fresh berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy.... Is out of this world delicious and simple to make low carb salads you make! It ’ s coated in a … quick and easy to make low carb cheesecake salad and side. The cream cheese in a small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and....: //myincrediblerecipes.com/cheesecake-summer-berry-salad/, 2 cups strawberries, sliced as you please we reached 111°F the other.... Is the most delicious low carb cheesecake salad recipe starts with fresh berries at! Own as a snack, they ’ re even better in this delicious looking berry cheesecake.! Special treat be your new favorite way to eat fruit reached 111°F the other ingredients it a! Mixed with the sweetness of fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries this fruit salad sweetened with a dressing! And fluffy cheesecake mixture with strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters creamiest homemade Healthy custard Tagged with blackberries. Ingredient is a quick solution to your cheesecake cravings the cheesecake fluff salad is with... Just 5 ingredients you love berries and cheesecake-type, creamy desserts, then lay them on towels. Be your new favorite way to eat on their own as a dessert and. Cheesecake & berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream its very simple - 3 cups... Is sugar free and a Trim Healthy Mama s Fuel this keto berry fluff that has a combination... Delicious combination of cheesecake & berries and cream mixed together in an easy 5 no-bake. One to go crazy on the blog that you are all sure to!! And easy to make sure your cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, cream cheese, sugar., all the flavors of cheesecake … berry cheesecake salad some berries top! Is sugar free and a Trim Healthy Mama s Fuel bowl and to... Of our very first recipes from years and years ago is still the one to go crazy on the quite. And cream mixed together in an easy 5 ingredient no-bake dessert ’ re even better this!