Destiny 2 For Toggle Sprint we make a change to the left. Touch Pad Button – Summon Ghost / Return to Orbit, Your email address will not be published. Lets take a look at the Destiny 2 PC keyboard controls, commands and Menu Options that will provide you with the complete User Interface of the game and Key Mapping of it. Best Destiny 2 Graphics Settings for PC. Every control option on the PC version of Destiny 2. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us. Destiny 2 is controlled with WASD movement keys like most of the games, but some of the controls are a bit different than other shooters. Bungie is known for creating visually impressive games. To keep the zoom we use the right mouse button. V – Class Ability. ... All Penguin Souvenir locations on Europa - Destiny 2. If you’re not happy with the way the keys are mapped in Destiny 2 on PC, you can change them. Learn how your comment data is processed. Forward, backward, strafe left, strafe right, Mouse Wheel – Switch Kinetic/Energy Weapon. This game packs a … International edition, © Knowing the controls is a vital part of being successful in Destiny 2, and you should now have a very firm grasp of what the PC controls look like for Destiny 2. Shift – Sprint. Your email address will not be published. To open the start-feature menu - press I. Destiny 2: Where To Find The Dead Exo in Beyond Light, Destiny 2: How to Fix Weasel Error in Beyond Light, Destiny 2: Where To Find Perdition Lost Sector, Destiny 2: How To Unlock The Huckleberry Catalyst, Destiny 2: How to get the Secret Triumph in Festival Of The Lost 2020, Destiny 2: How to Start Haunted Forest in Festival of the Lost, Destiny 2: Where to find Eva Levante in Festival of the Lost, Destiny 2: How to Get More Candy in Festival of the Lost. X – Phoenix Dive (Warlock Dawnblade) Q – Grenade. Released for Windows in October 2017, it is set in a "mythic science fiction" world. PC Controls. Learn how your comment data is processed. The controls for the PC keyboard are actually the shortcuts we take to run a game, because Destiny 2 is the same for all platforms, just change is the button or key that changes according to the console or PC, for this it is important Check the configuration of the start menu, as this is presented as a wheel-shaped symbol at the beginning. Destiny 2: PC Keyboard Controls - Tips and tricks. Destiny 2: How To Get Thorn (Exotic Hand Cannon Quest). Let’s take a deep look at Destiny 2 PC Keyboard Controls and User Interface. WASD – Movement. I hope “Destiny 2 PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. 2017 - Be sure to head back over to our Destiny 2 guide for more helpful articles like how to level up quickly , as well as an in-depth look at the best weapons in Destiny 2. The following image shows you exactly what the key bindings on a Xbox One controller look like. Feel free to contribute the topic. Copy the html code below and embed it to a discussion forum or to any web page. For the fire we press the left mouse button. E – Melee Attack Édition française Destiny 2 takes that up a notch with gorgeous backdrops, elegant lighting effects, and varied landscapes across each exploitable planet. Changelog. The following image shows you exactly what the key bindings on a PS4 controller look like. World of Warcraft Classic PC Keyboard Shortcuts & Hotkeys, The Sims 4 PS4/Xbox One – Moving Out or Moving In, MGW: Video Game Cheats, Cheat Codes, Guides. What is your favorite Destiny 2 hotkey? Hit me up for anything, I love to help you! It’s end. We played the game on PC and had a good amount of time with it and we feel that controlling your guardian for the PC in Destiny 2 will have a nice transition if you had never played a PC game before. Ctrl – Crouch/Slide. Let me know in the comments section below what you think about Destiny 2 coming to PC and will you be playing it on console or PC. With Destiny being a less competitive title, there is room to opt for higher settings on visual elements. F – Super Ability. Am an avid gamer. 2 – Energy Weapon Bungie and Vicarious Visions collaborated with Nvidia to optimize the Destiny 2 PC port, and it shows. We're sorry for inconvenience. F1 – Character Menu Forward, backward, strafe left, … Do you have any useful tips for it? With Destiny being a less competitive title, there is room to opt for higher settings on visual elements. Destiny 2 is finally available on PC. This is to avoid comment bots. As you will be able to see below I have outlined what keys you will be needing to use in the keyboard along with the mouse commands that … WASD – Movement. PC controls can be personalized via the settings menu, and console controls can be changed via the platform’s own settings. G – Interact. Note: Controls in Destiny 2 refers to the input mechanisms to manipulate your character and actions in the game, as well as menu navigation. Destiny 2 Key Mapping Open up the start menu to find the Options and change out key bindings. Your email address will not be published. I am also a Senior Partner with GamerFuzion and a GamerFuzion/YouTube Partnership Account Manager. To execute a heavy attack we use the right mouse button. Keyboard. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. WASD – Movement. Arrow Keys – Emotes. Program name: Let other users know below. We couldn't add you, please check your email address is correct and try again! Your email address will not be published. PC controls can be personalized via the settings menu, and console controls can be changed via the platform’s own settings. destinythegame.com, Platform detected: Windows or Linux (not macOS). The controls for the PC keyboard are actually the shortcuts we take to run a game, because Destiny 2 is the same for all platforms, just change is the button or key that changes according to the console or PC, for this it is important Check the configuration of the start menu, as this is presented as a wheel-shaped symbol at the beginning. Destiny 2 Key Mapping Open up the start menu to find the Options and change out key bindings. The default control scheme for Destiny 2 for PC is: Keyboard. PC Controls. Please temporarily enable JavaScript in your browser to post comment. In other words I help partners grow their channel. - Use of material on this site without express permission is prohibited. I hope “Destiny 2 PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. You can change default hotkeys if you wish, or try to get used to these ones. As you will be able to see below I have outlined what keys you will be needing to use in the keyboard along with the mouse commands that you need to use when playing Destiny 2 in PC. Forward, backward, strafe left, strafe right, Mouse Wheel – Switch Kinetic/Energy Weapon, Your email address will not be published. This article lists the default game controls for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. More information. Review and adjust control options in the Settings tab of the Start Menu (indicated by a cog symbol). Embedded code will get the data from Defkey.com and will remain available. Fortnite Slide an Ice Puck Over 150M In a Single Throw... Fortnite Week 6 Challenges Leaked for Season 7. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. To return to the current orbit / aborted press O. This article lists the default game controls for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. If you’re not happy with the way the keys are mapped in Destiny 2 on PC, you can change them. The guide will provide you with tips on how you can complete this new challenges where in Fortnite Slide an Ice Puck Over 150M... Destiny 2 PC Keyboard Controls, Commands and Menu Options, Call of Duty: WW2 Dom On Ardennes Gameplay Multiplayer, PS4 System Software Update 4.71 Available now, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla How to get Unlimited Skill Points. 3 – Power Weapon, Guardian Super (Warlock Dawnblade, Hunter Arcstriker, Titan Striker) – X, Arrow Keys (Left, Right, Up, Down) – Emotes, Mouse Wheel – Switch Kinetic and Energy Weapon. Forward, backward, strafe left, strafe right. Destiny 2 takes that up a notch with gorgeous backdrops, elegant lighting effects, and varied landscapes across each exploitable planet. Gaming is in my blood. The default control scheme for Destiny 2 for PC is: WASD – Movement. defkey.com All rights reserved. Required fields are marked *. Destiny 2 How to Prepare for Shadowkeep – What Materials to... Destiny 2 how to get Solstice God Roll Armor, Destiny 2 EAZ CHEST LOCATIONS – Solstice of Heroes Chests. You can change default hotkeys if you wish, or try to get used to these ones.