We only use 2-3 chicken breasts to make tacos for our family of 5 and save the rest for other recipes. Spray broiler rack with cooking spray. Shake until chicken is evenly coated. Don’t miss the most amazing chicken marinade recipe for street tacos below! The marinated chicken is so tender and flavorful you’ll literally never want to have your tacos with anything else.Since we live in Southern California street tacos are pretty much a weekly staple at our house.We like to mix our tacos up and make them different ways. I love that I get to use my BA in Special Education to homeschool my kids and offer more valuable parenting tips to my readers. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat beans, salsa and cilantro over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Cover and place in refrigerator to … It just takes some simple ingredients thrown into a large freezer bag with some chicken breasts.Ingredients: Now that you have your chicken marinated making street tacos is so simple!Ingredients: We love this marinated chicken recipe so much! Steps 1 These chicken tacos are perfect for outdoor grilling! In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, lime juice and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix until smooth. You could marinate your chicken for 24 hours. Serve with optional toppings. Perfect summer meal! MORE+ Try grilling the tortillas for extra flavor. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Place coated chicken on rack in broiler pan. However, it really only needs to be marinated for 1-2 hours.Sometimes when I am busy and meal prepping I will through the chicken in the marinade the night before. If you like, top these with sour cream and shredded Cheddar cheese. I’m passionate about being a stay at home mom and helping other moms find simple, stress free solutions for family fun, positive parenting, travel, and food. 2 tsp Better than Bouillon Chicken Flavor, Squeeze the lemon juice into a large freezer bag, Add all other ingredients to the marinade bag, Throw 2-3 chicken breasts in the bag, zip shut, and shake around until the marinade is combined, Leave the chicken marinating in the bag in the fridge for about 2 hours, Grill chicken 4-5 minutes on each side flipping every few minutes. The chicken is tender and so easy to cook for a big family. LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Continue as directed in step 3. Heat gas or charcoal grill. If you’re looking for more. Divide chicken on half of each tortilla; top with bean mixture. Chicken, Beef, and Vegetable are available in low sodium. Broiling Directions: Set oven control to broil. With just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, you can have tasty grilled chicken tacos on the table. This post was sponsored by Better Than Bouillon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Try grilling the tortillas for extra flavor. As always, serve these with your favorite taco fixings, like sour cream, cheese, green onions or a squeeze of lime. Marinated Chicken Tacos Recipe | Easy Grilled Street Tacos, « Smart Goal Setting for Kids |Kids Goals Worksheet, Easy Kids Bento Lunch Box Ideas on a Budget ». Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products. I’ve found the most amazing ingredient for any chicken marinade.Better Than Bouillon is the perfect ingredient to add so much flavor to your marinades.It’s different than using canned broth or cubes because it’s a concentrated paste. Making marinated chicken tacos takes simple street tacos to the next level. Hi, I’m Sammy, a So. Fold other half of tortilla over filling. These chicken tacos are perfect for outdoor grilling! Through 2-3 chicken breasts in the bag, zip shut, and shake around until the marinade is combined. Things you can make with the leftover marinated grilled chicken include: Marinated chicken makes this street taco recipe so flavorful! Through 2-3 chicken breasts in the bag, zip shut, and shake around until the marinade is combined While the chicken is cooking, in a large work bowl mix the lettuce, tomato, cilantro, onions, olive oil, … Your email address will not be published. If you’re looking for a lower-carb meal, this recipe would be just as delicious without the tortillas! Place chicken on grill over medium heat. So, we always buy a huge pack of chicken to marinate and grill up. Although this recipe is fairly low-ingredient, it employs a clever trick for imparting flavor to sometimes bland ingredients: the black beans are warmed on the stove along with salsa and cilantro, and the chicken is tossed with taco seasoning and lime juice before grilling. In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, lime juice and 1 tablespoon... 2 Let stand 5 minutes. Put it in a freezer bag and leave it in the fridge until the next day when you’re ready to cook. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Making a homemade chicken marinade is easy. Let stand 5 minutes. Unlike canned broth Better Than Bouillon has a longer shelf life and it doesn’t leave any grittiness like the cubes.The flavor of Better Than Bouillon is incredible. CA area work at home mom of three. Required fields are marked *. Cover grill; cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). The Better Than Bouillon makes it so delicious! Add the chicken and submerge in the marinade. You can make a taco bar and set out red onion, salsa, cilantro, avocado, queso fresco, sour cream, lettuce, or coleslaw. Cut chicken crosswise into strips. BUT… my personal favorite is chicken and it’s because of the marinade.