I love the discipline line! Pros of Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free Shampoo: Sulfate-free shampoo. S$62.54. Makes hair soft and silky; and reduces frizz to … $28.99. Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Smooth-In-Motion Shampoo - For Unruly, Over-Processed Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,257. This rich, white, creamy gel combines active ingredients to gently … Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Foams up easily. Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Smooth-In-Motion Shampoo - For Unruly, Over-Processed Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 560. Kerastase Discipline … Cleanses hair well. I just love how my hair smells when I finish blow drying it. More than a simple hair cleanser, Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Shampoo benefits from a major and long sought-after technological advance: the … ... Kerastase Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo. Ingredients Bain Fluidéaliste was designed for fine to normal hair prone to humidity induced frizz, seeking for a smooth finish. It smells soooo good and the shampoo lathers beautifully. I learned that there is no such thing like one and best shampoo… The conditioner makes my hair feel like silk and the blow dry primer is amazing. Kerastase Discipline …