This is not a real kettlebell. Not quite as polished as my kettle bell from a major brand. Video Instructions Included. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, AmazonBasics Cast Iron Kettlebell - 45 Pounds, Black, See all details for AmazonBasics Cast Iron Kettlebell - 45 Pounds, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $26.49 - $69.99. Kettle Gryp - Kettlebell Adjustable Portable Weight Grip Travel Workout Equipment Gear for Gym Bag, Crossfit WOD, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Lose Weight | Clamps to Dumbbells | Made in U.S.A. Best Choice Products 3-Piece HDPE Kettlebell Exercise Fitness Weight Set w/Base Rack, 5lb, 10lb, 15lb Weights, Everyday Essentials All-Purpose Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell, Marcy Hammertone Kettle Bells - 10 to 55 lbs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Do not buy. The handle is easy to grip with plenty of room for a two-handed hold (glove size medium, or large in women's). Item Display Weight: 45 Change. The goodness, however, is that Amazon sells 'em far, far cheaper than any other brand for this level of quality. AmazonBasics Vinyl Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight Vinyl-coated iron kettlebell for fitness training 50LB Comes in a variety of eye-catching colors specific to weight Great for agility training, cardio, endurance, squats, lunges, and more Vinyl coating protects floors, reduces noise, and prevents corrosion Textured handle for secure grip Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AmazonBasics Enamel Cast Iron Kettlebell - 45 Pounds, Black at Amazon.com. HKB Workout Weights, Yes4All Combo Coated Kettlebell Set of Weights, BalanceFrom Wide Grip 3-Piece Kettlebell Exercise Fitness Weight Set, Include 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs or 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs, Confidence Fitness Pro Vinyl Kettle Bell Weight Set - 4 Kettlebells 5lbs 10lbs 15lbs 20lbs, bintiva Kettlebells - Professional Grade, Vinyl Coated, Solid Cast Iron Weights with a Special Protective Bottom, Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell Weights – Great for Full Body Workout and Strength Training, RitFit Neoprene Coated Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell - Great for Full Body Workout, Cross-Training, Weight Loss & Strength Training (5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50 LB), AmazonBasics Vinyl Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight, Titan Fitness Kettlebell Weight Lifting Equipment, Adjustable for Your Own Personal Workouts, GYMENIST Exercise Kettlebell Fitness Workout Body Equipment Choose Your Weight Size, MaxKare Kettlebell Set 3-Piece HDPE 5lb, 10lb, 15lb Weights Kettlebells with Base Rack for Indoor Outdoor Use, Yes4All Kettlebell Grip - Kettle Grip New Version - Kettle Grip Handle to Convert Dumbbells into Kettlebells for Workouts, Kettlebell Weights Vinyl Coated Iron by Day 1 Fitness- 35 Pounds - Coated For Floor and Equipment Protection, Noise Reduction - Free Weights For Ballistic, Core, Weight Training, SPRI Kettlebell Weights Deluxe Cast Iron Vinyl Coated Comfort Grip Wide Handle Color Coded Kettlebell Weight Set, JUST4U Kettlebell Adjustable Portable Weight Grip - Turn Your Dumbbells into Kettlebells, Garage Fit Powder Coated Kettlebells with LB and KG Markings - Strenght Training, Functional Fitness, Plyometrics, AmazonBasics Enamel Finish Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight, Yes4All Powder Coated Kettlebells – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24, 32, 40kg, Nordic Lifting Kettlebell Made for Crossfit & Gym Workouts - Real Cast Iron for Strength Training, Victor Fitness Solid Cast Iron Vinyl Coated Silver Kettlebell with Wide Easy-to-Grip Handle. It's a freakin' cast iron ball with a handle, so why is it $60 or $80 on specialty sites? The handle is too wide so it does not comfortably fit between your legs at the bottom of the swing. I would return it for these reasons, but I don't want to lift it into a box and then to the UPS store. $34.99. When I repeatedly lift it I become fatigued and begin to perspire. $15.99 - $83.40. This is NOT a kettlebell. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2018, great kettle bell. :). Stack 52 Kettlebell Exercise Cards. By which I mean the manufacturer had no understand of the end use of the item. Add to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2018. for Weightlifting, Conditioning, Strength and Core Training. Home Fitness Training Program. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. size and both had the exact same two major flaws: 1. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. Write a review. Just like any other kettlebell. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The small bell size makes it easy to manipulate, and it stays standing up when you put it down. AmazonBasics Cast Iron Kettlebell - 45 Pounds, Black. Updated hourly. The AmazonBasics Cast Iron Kettlebell comes in a variety of sizes from 10 pounds up to 70 pounds (in 5- or 10-pound increments). Perhaps those really are worth the extra $$, but I'm just an old lady (age 56) wanting to work out at home and not interested in competitions, nor do I care what color this is. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019. Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebells – Weight Available: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,719 # 1 Best Seller in Strength Training Kettlebells Cast Iron Kettlebell Weights by Day 1 Fitness - 11 Sizes (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, & 60 Lb) - Cast Iron Kettlebells For Ballistic Exercise, Core Strength, Functional Fitness, and Weight Training Set - Free Weight, Equipment, Accessories Day 1 Fitness AmazonBasics Enamel Finish Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,507. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There is no way I could reasonably expect to use two kettlebells at the same time. It is what it was advertised to be, and it is useful after a fashion. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebells – Weight Available: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs AmazonBasics Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight 4.8 out of 5 stars 6,487. Choose the optimal amount of weight for specific exercises and to accommodate your individual fitness level. But it's half the price and 90 percent of the quality. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to purchase a kettle bell, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. It is useful for swings and I have learned to grip it in a way that allows for pressing without digging into my forearms excessively. We really need to stay healthy and fit to enjoy every stage of our life from teenager to elder, and discovering the kettlebell as a faithful and effective ally on our life-long fitness quest is a very smart move! So go for it...you won't be disappointed with this brand. Since I wear gloves when lifting that's no biggie, but if you get sweaty hands during your workout you might have challenge with it getting slippery. WF Athletic Supply Hammerstone Cast Iron Kettlebell - 13, 10-80 Pounds - Core Strength, Functional Fitness, and Weight Training Set - Free Weight, Equipment, Accessories 4.8 out of 5 stars 460 $64.99 $ 64 . Our most popular products based on sales. YouTube is loaded with videos that will teach you how to do kettlebell routines safely. There's no annoying seam and the handle isn't slippery, although you might want to use chalk during longer workouts. Add to Wish List ... A low price, but I purchased 2 of the 20 lb. SPRI Kettlebell Weights Deluxe Cast Iron Vinyl Coated Comfort Grip Wide Handle Color Coded Kettlebell Weight Set ... 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs 4.8 out of 5 stars 220. … In stock on December 7, 2020. size and both had the exact same two major flaws: 6,785 global ratings | 1,262 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018.