Serving Northern Virginia and surrounding areas. 6057 Centreville Crest Ln, Centreville, VA “ Wow, I ordered the lamb kabob this time and it was cooked perfectly and came out nice and hot. The restaurant is located in the West Springfield Plaza at the intersection of Old Keene Mill Road and Rolling Road. Afghan Restaurant . I come out of my way just to go eat the chicken, 2 styles of rice and the chic peas for the side… Delivery & Pickup Options - 270 reviews of Kabob Express "I've been eyeing this Afghan Kabob place in Centreville for a while now - today I went in to sample it for lunch. Ground sirloin and grated onion with house seasoning..... $11.99 #2 CHICKEN KABOB (BONELESS) Skinless Fat-Free Chunks Of Chicken Marinated In Special Seasoning.....$11.99 #3 BEEF KABOB . Welcome to Kabob Express Kabob Express is the place where great cooking and a fantastic vibe meet. Opening at 11:00 AM. Kabob Express II: Great Kebab - See 24 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Centreville, VA, at Tripadvisor. We also offer catering. All Kabobs Are Served With Basmati Rice,Fresh Tandoori Bread,Salad And A Side Dish Of Your Choice. Kabul Kabob House - Chantilly 4500 Daly Dr Chantilly, VA, US, 20151 Tel: 703-817-0358 Fax: 703-817-0359. As I was walking in - a couple of ladies had just finished their meal and they went up to the manager to enthusiastically tell him how delicious their meal was. Kabobs . As I was walking in - a couple of ladies had just finished their meal and they went up to the manager to enthusiastically tell him how delicious their meal was. The name of this new restaurant is: K Kabob, Kabul Kabob House III - it's the sister restaurant to the location in Gainesville, VA, Haymarket & Bristow Kabul Kabob House Restaurant provides the best Afghan food in Chantilly, VA. Come try our delicious Afghan food and Kabobs. ... 6057 Centreville Crest Ln, Centreville, VA 20121, USA ©2018 by Kabob … Posted on Aug 8, 2020. Delivery & Pickup Options - 273 reviews of Kabob Express "I've been eyeing this Afghan Kabob place in Centreville for a while now - today I went in to sample it for lunch. ” In 19 reviews Locations. ... 6057 Centreville Crest Ln, Centreville, VA 20121, USA (703) 222-0722 & 703-322-9785. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Afghan Kabob C-Ville located at 400 Emmet St N, Charlottesville, VA, 22903-1742, offering Middle Eastern, Dinner, Afghan and Lunch Specials. Experience the finest kabob in the Washington Metro area at the Afghan Kabob Restaurant in Springfield, Virginia. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Food Corner Kabob House located at 14220 Centreville Sq, Centreville, VA, 20121-2398, offering Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Dinner, Afghan, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. Welcome to Afghan Kabob Restaurant! All Kabobs Are Served With Basmati Rice,Fresh Tandoori Bread,Salad And A Side Dish Of Your Choice. Get Quote Call (703) 322-9785 Get directions WhatsApp (703) 322-9785 Message (703) 322-9785 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Updates . Kabob Express. Kabobs . Save Time, place your order online. Posted on Dec 25, 2018. Food Corner Kabob Centreville, located in Centreville VA. We provide the best Afghan Kabobs and Mediterranean food. Contact us at (703) 913-7008. Our food is nutritious, delicious, and affordable, and we welcome diners to young and old. Try our delicious Kabobs once and you will be hooked! Testimonials. #1 Kubideh Kabob . Afghan Restaurant . Kabob Express II: Hidden Afghani Gem - See 23 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Centreville, VA, at Tripadvisor. Afghan Restaurant Fairfax County Catering provides service to the following Hotels: Sheraton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Hyatt Regency, and Ramada Inn. We are located at 6357 Rolling Road, Springfield, VA 22150. Afghan Kabob Restaurant is a family owned and operated Restaurant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 268 reviews of Kabob Express "This kabob is best place for chicken kabobs by far that I have ever tasted in northern va! Delivery & Pickup Options - 273 reviews of Kabob Express "I've been eyeing this Afghan Kabob place in Centreville for a while now - today I went in to sample it for lunch. Annandale, VA; Centreville, VA; Springfield, VA; Tysons Corner, VA; Catering; Mobile; Reviews; About Us; Contact Us Afghan Restaurant . Food Corner Kabob House - Centreville (703) 543-7166 14220-A-1 Centreville Square, Centreville, VA 20121 Order online from Afghan Kabob C-Ville on MenuPages. As I was walking in - a couple of ladies had just finished their meal and they went up to the manager to enthusiastically tell him how delicious their meal was. Submit. Hours were updated. Yes, we are open!!!! Afghani Restaurant in Centreville.