Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019. Festool 575039 ETS EC 150 Sander Review. Broke down and bought this after arm twisting from my wife. 41 comments ». Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. I needed a large sander to supplement my other sanders and this thing fits the bill perfectly. First working with John Deere to reduce their impact on the environment, whilst building his love for writing in his spare time. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Festool RO 150 FEQ Rotex Sander at Amazon.com. | Do Not Sell My Data This not only ensures a cleaner and healthier working environment, but also prolongs the life of the sanding pad or abrasive material. If you are looking for a sander capable of performing fine-tuned woodworking tasks as well as more heavy-duty grading, and perfect polishing. you can easily remove the power cord from the bare tool when you need to switch That repair was completed under the 3 year warranty. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But this is an example of what the Festool Rotex is capable of. I purchased this sander as a replacement/upgrade for a 5" palm sander I have. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. Rotex Sander - Never before has such a powerful sander been so refined. With good dust extraction, disks last longer and there's virtually no airborne dust or gritty dust on the surface being sanded, so it doesn't interfere with the abrasive itself. Even with all the power, you’ll be bringing to your woodwork, you won’t have to worry about creating too much dust with the ETS EC 150. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2014. This page works best with JavaScript. Apart from that, the 3-in-1 functionality of the tool also ensures you can accomplish multiple tasks with the same tool. the tool away. Multi-Jetstream system which helps remove all the dust produced as you sand This is my response to pottzy’s review of the Bosch Dual-Mode Orbital sander. Last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 07:15 pm. After having a chance to use this for a two entire days, I really want one. THIS IS A GAMECHANGER!!!! Meaning it always has a bit of random orbit vibration when spinning. Very impressed. Reduced sanding time by half and finish is outstanding! I have increased my workload recently and needed a larger sander to help speed up the sanding process. All you have to do is switch between sanding modes. By Bob Robinson ; Last Updated: November 17, 2020; CLICK HERE FOR PRICE. of course you have to use the correct sanding disc grit and disc material for the job and I always had my shop vac attached when operating which removed almost all the dust especially compared to my lower cost orbitals operated with the same shop vac. There's a problem loading this menu right now. So, if you intend to remove a lot of material from the stock you’re sanding in very little time, then you have to use the coarse sanding mode. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Yes, it is expensive(er), as I spell it with the $, however, just remember you cannot buy a Rolls in Kmart, unless it’s a baloney roll. Cant go wrong with Festool. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's my first Festool tool and it makes me want so many more. Anybody who has done even 1 minute of sanding knows that the dust is what makes it so terri... categories | Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Perhaps the most noteworthy feature of the Festool Rotex RO 150 FEQ Dual-Mode Sander is the Multi-Jetstream dust extraction system which when combined with an appropriate mobile dust collector helps remove dust from the work surface as you sand with the tool.. cleanup after sanding. This not only ensures a cleaner and healthier working On the other hand, if you just want to smoothen the surface or fine-sand it using random orbital action, then you use the fine-sanding mode. don’t need any tool to change the sanding pads. Yes, you will pay more with both brands, but you get a much better tool for the job. I just bought Festool’s new 6” sander and it is truly everything as advertised. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2010, The thing that's most cool about these Festool sanders is that, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020.