It’s just that… the woman I fell in love with… was a woman who could die protecting her son. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty.” – Gin Ichimaru, “It’s been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Change is inevitable. You're trying to cut them with a sheathed sword! All rights reserved, 35 Anime Quotes About Happiness That Will Open Your Mind. If your wish is to surpass Kuchiki Byakuya... then I just have one wish: to fight and die under that man's command. Instead of resisting it, you’re better served simply going with the flow.” – Shunsui Kyouraku, “Only underlings get caught up in the matter of style and lose the battle. I've never actually drawn Zangetsu's true power or try to understand him. If you’re gonna put your life on the line, you do it as equals! Then I could have been born in five different towns, and eaten five lifetime’s worth of food, and had five different careers, and… fallen in love with the same person, five times.” – Orihime Inoue, “I can’t deny, I don’t know very much about Rukia. In order to falsely believe yourself to be just, you must inevitably falsely believe that someone else is more evil than you.” – Orihime Inoue, “When people constantly show their affection for you, you start taking it for granted. Believe, and our blades will not break! Face forward, Ichigo. Can you understand...The horrible feeling of being pelted by rain when you're all alone in this solitary world? I am Captain of the Seventh Division Komamura Sajin. So in my mind, this jacked-up, sideways ridiculousness is the normal state? So for now... can't you just stop...!? A captain can’t afford such indulgences. But if we produce casualties, we would also sustain casualties of our own. We can't waste time worrying about the what-if's. It didn't work. Stop it now, Grimmjow. I won't even say 'let us fight together'. A useless precaution. I'm a snake. For to shed tears means that the body has been defeated by emotion. So I wish for strength. I told you when we first met, didn’t I? You will never reach me like that. Gin Ichimaru, Captain of Squad Three, secretly had a daughter who looks almost exactly like him, right down to his smile. Beware of his Kyōka Suigetsu? I'm not gonna dwell on what happened forever. The one who taught me how "to give your name out to he whom you are about to kill" also said... that it was always the last lesson he taught his students. I'm going to become a Shinigami. Then Kuchiki-san came back and cheered Kurosaki-kun up. Yhwach, the world that you desired to create may indeed have been devoid of fear. There is no room for imagination. I followed like a stray dog at your heels. I will become that God they have no choice but to believe in.” – Sosuke Aizen, “Any betrayal you can see is trivial, what is truly frightening and much more lethal, is the betrayal you cannot see.” – Sosuke Aizen, “Trusting someone… means relying on them and only the weak do that.” – Sosuke Aizen, “I never ask them to trust me at all. I told you before, Komamura. Admiration is the emotion furthest from comprehension. Wrong. They all still abide to me. Why? Again, a useless precaution. ", " He's such a boy scout, wouldn't you agree? If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike while your opponent's back is turned. If it is due to what you Humans call a 'heart', it is because of that heart that you suffer injuries and it is because of that heart that you will lose your life. Emotions? You know the power of my Zanpakutō, Suzumebachi. ", "I was just taking a walk and I dropped by to tease you. If you save Kaien, then what becomes of his pride? In starlight you came from the other side And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Certainly, they could keep walking onward by merely living, but that would be very different from walking onward while conquering their own fears. Regret as much as you damn well want!! If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. #uraboku I killed for you, and died for you. I also never thought to help anyone because of it. I got no intentions of becoming a captain. No. If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! They're each alive. Cast off your fear! If you do not cut me down now, then this will go unsettled for eternity.” – Ulquiorra Cifer, “You are a fool, Ichigo Kurosaki. That's enough, Soifon. We must set the standard for all shinigami. Truth is, it isn’t the weak that get eaten. What does pride matter?! ", "Yeah. But... at the same time, it would end up killing his pride for all eternity. I’m going to become a Shinigami. Good evening, Espada. This is my first book and I wanted to give this a try so hope you enjoy these quotes from the anime, manga and novels. ", "A gatekeeper ain't supposed to open gates. I don't mean kiddy shit like "One's a person and one's an animal" or "One has two legs and one has four." Oh, you know what I'm talking about. Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! And to defeat you, Grimmjow! Believe in him, Rukia. I wish I could have five different lives! (to Yuzu) Ah! A grenade that's thrown shouldn't come flying back. We must set the standard for all shinigami. I want to go to the sweets bakery and say 'I want one of everything'... Ohhhh, I wish I could live life five times over. Don't try to be a good kid. How little you understand. Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will live and return here once again! You are right. You talked about "The world she loves" many times. A battle isn’t like some stupid argument. Just having a birthday makes one happy I think.” – Sosuke Aizen, “There is no such thing as “truth” or “lies” in this world; there never has been. That's how us scientists are. So I will teach you. There are two kind of fights in this world. Cry, cry, you poor thing. That's what it means to be Special Forces. It's so annoying! If it's not enough to believe in justice, then I will. I'm no better than that Kenpachi, who doesn't even know his zanpakuto's name. Can't you tell, Aizen? You willingly seek to challenge an opponent so much more powerful than you that it strikes a primal fear into your being. I felt sad, somewhat, but more than that, I felt ashamed of their incompetence. Will you- after all of that... still deny everything that I am!? But now I won’t turn back and I’ll go forward. You should especially quit worrying about it and get some more sleep. Don't step between them. If you don’t realize how much they care for you until they’re gone, you’ll only be left with regret and remorse.” – Orihime Inoue, “It’s impossible to feel exactly the same as someone else… but when you both care for each other, your hearts are able to draw a little closer together.