Sunday: 10AM – 8PM, SPA & STORE HOURS Response from HammamSpa, Manager at Hammam Spa, Toronto. From the moment we stepped into Hammam I knew I made the right choice. I rather go and choose another spa. Working in partnership with renowned plastic and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Sean Rice, B.A. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. | Terms & Conditions, 5 Reasons Spa Gift Cards Make for a Perfect Gift. This experience is considered to be the ultimate detoxification treatment. This treatment is an extension of our traditional Hammam and Gommage, which includes a deep cleanse within a cloud of foam, leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Drawing inspiration from ancient Eastern spas, Hammam Spa by Céla is a rare and remarkable place. Create a secluded hideaway of your very own. © Copyright - Miraj Hammam Spa. $25 Enjoy exceptional aerial views en route to Niagara, then transfer to a limo bus. Came with old friend to unwind and arrived at the last minute because of an accident and traffic. I am so disappointed at how I was treated on the phone. — Spa Address — MIRAJ HAMMAM SPA Shangri-la Hotel Toronto Fifth Floor, 188 University Ave. Toronto, Canada M5H 0A3 more, Recommended experiences in and around Toronto. Choose between a hair wash with a nourishing hair treatment or our traditional mineral infused full body Rhassoul Clay Masque. Monday to Friday The front desk staff were fr, Ive been going to Hammam Spa for a few months now on a regular basis; Ive done the turkish bath, Facial Treatments, and regular deep tissue massages. It is relaxing and you feel like you have been transported to an exotic spa in the Middle East. Your skin will be left feeling more nourished and invigorated. Add some opulence to your Canadian vacation on a 5-hour winery tour by plane and luxury transportation. Hi Yoan, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Lay relaxed on Jerusalem gold marble as you experience an invigorating full body Gommage (exfoliation) using eucalyptus infused black Moroccan soap. Welcome to Hammam Medical Aesthetics, a SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa where tailored results meet true luxury. (excluding holidays) You are supplied with a plush robe, slippers, body wrap (to be worn in the steam room) and a tutorial on how to use the lockers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You see, I was run, 602 King St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1M6 Canada. Front desk attendants have always been personable and friendly every visit. The 'treatments' are a hodge-podge, of wannabe eastern and other traditions; the space is clean but the techniques and products don't hold a candle to the tradition they stem from. Monday to Friday Saturday, Sunday and Holidays $245, Monday to Friday Drawing inspiration from ancient Eastern spas, Hammam Spa by Céla is a rare and remarkable place. Both services were excellent. Not going back as the solace I hoped for was absend and, for that price, every detail but particularly the service was sub-par. (excluding holidays) Stay up to date with all our monthly specials, by signing up to our newsletter. Looking forward to coming back to enjoy more services - especially, Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Toronto, Conference & Convention Centers in Toronto, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada: Tickets & Tours‎, The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario: Tickets & Tours‎, Distillery Historic District: Tickets & Tours‎, CF Toronto Eaton Centre: Tickets & Tours‎. $25. All Rights Reserved. Monday – Friday: 11AM – 9PM after the mud application the ritual (taking shower) means your flip flops stay full of clay; little supplies in the changing room and low quality hair products for what there was....Bad muzak played loudly throughout. (excluding holidays) Nourish your body and soul with natural ingredients and bright botanicals sourced from our beautiful Canadian landscape. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays Sunday: 10AM – 8PM, © 2020 Hammam Spa by Céla. Sample some of the region's best wine at an award-winning winery, as you take in the picturesque rural scenery. $145 After you get into a VIP mood at the Buttonville Airport, take to the skies. $195 In this day and age in which we are surrounded by a constant stream of…, Meaning both a public steam room and a deep cleansing treatment, Hammam is the ultimate…, Often times, the differences between botox and fillers are blurred. Release tension and find true relaxation. Then return to Toronto in time for dinner. Indulge in a range of transformative treatments inspired by age-old rituals and tailored to relieve the stresses of the modern world. The decoration is beautiful, the staff caring and great at what they do. ; flip flops all the same size without indication of where one can find larger or smaller ones, Men and women services are combined- this is the purported justification for the ridiculous 'disposable underwear'- when this more likely reflects the distaste expressed by some staff to gaze at naked bodies. Had a facial and manicure. Wonderful spa in downtown Toronto. $155. Saturday: 930AM – 8PM Due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, these Hammam treatments are not available at this time. I called to book an appointment for the first time and I was told someone was going to call me back and no one did. Greeted as if we were wayward schoolchildren (the services we booked were several hundred dollars) and at no point was there a sense of welcome. A great place to unwind and destress. All rights reserved. (excluding holidays) Please call +1 647 253 5770 and speak to our Spa Concierge for more information on our exciting new treatment options. Experience additional detoxification time inside our private high intensity steam chamber. I was really excited because this place was recommended to me. $205. This steam & body exfoliation is part of the authentic traditions of the Middle East. Saturday: 10AM – 8PM Please choose a different date. Monday to Friday Please reach out to giovanna@hammamspa.ca. $235 Reserved two of the signature pedicures services, Natalie and Phoebe were fantastic - so personable and professional. The Turkish Bath Ritual aims to exfoliate, detoxify, and re-hydrate the skin. Saturday – Sunday: 11AM – 8PM, STORE HOURS De-stress between a private high intensity & low mist steam chamber, the Hammam will cleanse your body while stimulating your senses and imagination. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays Monday – Friday: 10AM – 9PM Monday – Friday: 10AM – 9PM Lay relaxed on Jerusalem gold marble as you experience an invigorating full body Gommage (exfoliation) using eucalyptus infused black Moroccan soap. (Hons), M.D., M.Sc., F.R.C.S.C., and SkinCeuticals Advanced Professional Skincare, Hammam Medical Aesthetics offers services ranging from pampering medical-grade facials to potent chemical peels to more intense injectable options so we can help you look and feel your very best. Facilities are clean, fairly quiet and beautiful. Cannot wait to return. What can I say about Hammam that hasn't already been said? Miraj Hammam Spa, Toronto: Hours, Address, Miraj Hammam Spa Reviews: 4/5 The Hammam Spa is extraordinarily relaxing, the s, I wanted to take a moment to share an experience I had at Hammam Spa and thank the lovely staff, specifically the ladies who were working the desk on Mother's Day as well as Toby. Experience total relaxation and detoxification in our stunning, intricately-tiled steam room. Many details are shoddy- calling 4 times on the day or appointment for details and then to warn of potential tardines= no answer (lett 2 messages, and there were 3 receptionists). Great space, atmosphere and friendly staff. A lovely little oasis of tranquility set amidst a very busy area of downtown Toronto. Find peace in our sublime steam room and embrace the tranquility found only within these four walls.