̜�DouyI*Ĵ��c ��hz�����8��Ѹ3T�tm�r�nL_ ��{J.c��+r �l�@��Ë�R}^(�(��Wzc�hx�l���� ��@�X��߂W��(q�c�{� zD�,��W��o. The verb have, has, had in English - Online Exercise. They don’t havehas a lot of money. 1797. Answer: Fred usually has sugar with his coffee. You can tell me the truth if you want, but you don't 4. 3. Online exercise for teaching the verb have/has. Fill in the blanks with: have / has (do) 3 I have the brakes checked three times a year. ��>�b� %C'�ּ������{֤����~��ѹaO��N�Z��%X�Z���1_�m��j1>g��}3�+r�����4�����V(�^�/;�l7 rZ{" u��r4 ]�/��` rQ�H"]>�^<0M���j ���Un�t��ecOEjaX�Q���Epb~�Y5'����Ϻ���I;KBf���.���盃��l��.�+�W>�,�f�mo�.0�#a �u�'�b���ZS�&�Hs���B�����b�8۩��n܆��Z7�A�s�O�ٍ]��rɣI��tanHl��8�i� ��^-�Ҍ�Օ���ބ�q���\D�ޛ����fR a� �Ƿ�ڋB�Y�K٨�K�� �>�z�G�����;�-)��}��hw�"�ڿ��H�lz���f� C�>@%e���R��Z� ��4�tm��g]��D��;��^��by�%c�����1\:2�űXh�ʍ��U��V��c��uhY�� HT��÷��i�][w���G.�9éqe�sk0o�[9�i�n���B���w�5؍�ث,�ݭ�7������)^�LҀݎ��W# 11. All downloads are in PDF Format and consist of a worksheet and answer sheet to check your results. The coffee have/has milk in it. | Exercise with answers Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Choose the correct answer: My dog have /has a long tail. 5 Jay doesn’t have to / don’t have to wait for Emma. Complete the following sentences by using the correct form of have (have, has, had). To Be or To Have? It amareishashave yellow. havehas you got your pen? We don’t havehas time to play with you. Modals With Passive Voice 1 / 2 14. Exercise 2 Complete the sentences with: am | are | is | has | have 1. Your email address will not be published. Example: Fred usually sugar with his coffee. English Exercises > auxiliary verbs exercises. He had to go through the motion of starting with this new project as he was least interested to take up it. The water have/has a bad taste. Can vs Be Able To With Tenses 3. Must / Mustn't / Needn't / Have to 12-13. to go to the bank. Required fields are marked *. Do you need help? They have/has the correct answer. stream The house amareishashave twenty metres high. Levels of Difficulty : Elementary Intermediate Advanced M006 - Modal Verbs - MUST, MUSTN’T, DON’T HAVE TO, SHOULD, SHOULDN’T, MIGHT, CAN, Fill in the blanks with: have / has This worksheet has EXERCISES (62 SENTENCES) on the use of HAS & HAVE. 1. Hope you like it. 3 Do you has to / have to leave now? Present Tense Present Perfect Tense Formula: Subject + has/have + 3rd form of verb + object. Exercise 2 Choose between Has or Have: The children havehas a lot of toys. We _____ a new English teacher. Sam and Max havehas a brother. I never _____ breakfast in the morning because I'm never hungry. 01 Simple Present worksheet PDF 01 Simple Present exercises answers - PDF 02 Simple Present to be to be worksheet PDF 02 to be Simple Present answers - 'to be' PDF 03 Simple Present to be worksheet PDF 03 Simple Present to be answers PDF. The coffee have/has milk in it. Answers: 1.D. The flag of Israel have/has a star on it. 01 Simple Present worksheet PDF 01 Simple Present exercises answers - PDF 02 Simple Present to be to be worksheet PDF 02 to be Simple Present answers - 'to be' PDF 03 Simple Present to be worksheet PDF 03 Simple Present to be answers PDF. 2 0 obj 2. (check) 4 The government had the whole town evacuated. Your email address will not be published. Has or Have? Choose the correct answer: My dog have /has a long tail. Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Choose the correct answer: ... have or has / is or are Meet Ben and Penny. DOWNLOAD ALL THE GRAMMAR LESSONS IN ONE CLICK! The house have /has a lot of furniture. Answers are at the bottom of the page. (do) 3 I have the brakes checked three times a year. (evacuate) 5 I had my hard drive changed for a bigger one. Answers 1 We had the roof repaired last year. Answers are at the bottom of the page. have in English. 2. I havehas a headache. Answers 1 We had the roof repaired last year. ���E� ������u�i����V�c��hj����Q�P���{��n~��FvR�De� Q�~Ѳ%a��vk�}����ѻ���^����.���w��fl|H΃��5�bQWy���u��(��K=�y��Ϸ�� �'i��i��sZ�2�H��n���H�L> 5)�j�XĹ*�-B����0�89�TTɪ |�! (evacuate) 5 I had my hard drive changed for a bigger one. I never have/has a clean room. 5. My […] Show example. To complete quickly. 1 We has to / have to answer the questions. Signal words im Simple Present - worksheets. Subject Exercises: 1. (repair) 2 Anne has her hair done every Friday afternoon. They brother and sister. Have a nice day/evening. To do a work without enthusiasm; C. To do without any interest. Questions : Worksheets pdf, handouts to print, printable resources. I never have/has a clean room. The house have /has a lot of furniture. I hope she's nice. {� 7����D�m�]�S:���b��Z��S���}�Q�ݭ���`I% The flag of Israel have/has a star on it. Englisch ... has, had) – Exercise. %PDF-1.4 6 He has to / have to help Carrie. We amareishashave brown hair. 3. 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.B. My boss _____ such a bad temper. Can Can't Exercises 5-6-7 Mustn't vs Don't Have to Exercises 1 / 2 / 3 8-9-10 Must vs Have to / Has to Exercises 1 / 2 / 3 11. 4 No, I doesn’t have to / don’t have to. %äüöß <> Wh- questions. 4. 2 Emma has to / have to go to the studio. have has. Ben eleven and Penny eight years old. D. To have a strict control over all. (repair) 2 Anne has her hair done every Friday afternoon. To have: worksheets pdf, printable exercises, resources, handouts. Signal words im Simple Present - worksheets. Menu. Have-Has. B. have has. The houses all _____ blue windows. The water have/has a bad taste. have has. English: Have, has or had. Have/Has Exercise. :Q��. Can vs Could Exercise 4. To have got present and past simple forms. | Exercise with answers Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6aad1eaa278052fda5b9076d96529a5" );document.getElementById("acf0ab6f71").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CONTACT • ABOUT • PRIVACY POLICY • COPYRIGHT. Present Perfect Tense Examples, Exercises Worksheets with Answers PDF. Modals Exercises 2. ���(���E�چ�B�Dbxz��>���sl�O�Z��bZ�lಧ�Y���%�r������aէ�g��~�o����/c�6�G��e0!�6����ڛ�@ٺ��Dv��HY?�� (check) 4 The government had the whole town evacuated. It cost us a packet. We amareishashave both […] Answers are at the bottom of the page. Task No. Choose have or has for each sentence. English worksheets & lessons for beginners. A. They amareishashave a small one. They have/has the correct answer. D. To work at a slow speed. It cost us a packet. It is EDITABLE with ANSWER KEY. 5.