We work hard to protect your security and privacy. For those who want to control their curls. Curls and waves are given instant, touchable definition, with all-day frizz-control and support. Fights frizz. Love this product and it lasts a long time so, for me, worth the price. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Curls and waves are given instant, touchable definition, with all-day frizz-control and support, Defines and shapes curls, balancing hold and moisture, Locks in hydration for ultra-soft curls with touchable definition. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Locks in hydration for ultra-soft, touchable curls. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Unable to add item to List. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Brazil Nut Extract. This silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème $42. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 5, 2018. UV protection for hair. Defines and shapes curls. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème - Moisture & Control by Perfectly Basics Quick delivery UPS shipping insurance Accurate product measurements. Oribe Hair Care: Curl Control Silkening Crème. Defines and shapes curls, balancing hold and moisture. All day memory. To shape, shine and hold curls with ultra-hydrating control. De Curl Control Silkening Crème is een zijdezachte en ultralichte haar crème die krullen kroesvrij maakt en helpt ze onder controle te houden. Argan Oil contains natural antioxidants to help protect and strengthen hair strands. Finally tame your tresses. Apply to damp hair, encouraging curl pattern for extra definition. Conditions. My hair has not looked this good for years. Curl Control Silkening Crme . When you want touchable, defined curls without frizz. ORIBE Curl Control Silkening Crème, 5 fl. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts). Curl without crunch. https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/oribe/oribe-curl-control-silkening-creme.html Curls and waves are given instant, touchable definition, with all-day frizz-control and support.' Curl Control Silkening Crème Edistyksellinen kiharageeli, joka antaa pitoa ja kosteuttaa Erottelee ja muotoilee kiharoita Sopiva tasapaino pidon ja kosteuden välillä Säilyttää kosteuden, jolloin hiuksista tulee ultrapehmeät Suojaa ja vahvistaa hiuksia Satiininen viimeistely taist June 16, 2020 $ 42.00. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. This lightweight glossing gel shapes and shines for ultra-hydrating control. Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème offers the perfect solution for every kind of curl. It smells amazing. UV protection for hair. , it refreshes, tames, and moisturizes my hair, allowing me to go many days between shampoos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For curly hair looking for definition, body and bounce. by Oribe. My hair does feel good even after I wash it out. Gratis verzending v.a. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Prevents frizz and provides humidity resistance and heat protection. I just wish it came with some type of seal to guarantee authenticity. Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts). I have medium length, fine, wavy hair. We leveraged skin care technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products- all while never forgetting that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. I do have to use hair spray to hold it for second and third day hold. ORIBE Hair Care Foundation Mist, 6.8 fl. oz. Passionflower Extract and Cupuacu. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Is This Your Brand? Adds body and bounce. Blend of Styling Polymers provides the perfect balance of styling hold for all-day frizz control and definition. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2016, I gotta say this curl creme has been a total game changer for my hair. Used along with the. Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème offers the perfect balance of hold and moisture. Avocado Oil. Like another reviewer reported here, there is no crunch or flakey residue like most curl defining products. Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts). Het glijdt door het haar en creëert de perfecte balans tussen hydratatie en stevigheid. Curls and waves are given instant, touchable definition, with all-day frizz-control and support. Lightweight formula provides soft, natural hold. The logo on the bottle was printed completely off-center. Curl Control Silkening Crème. Exceptional. oz. Use in my kinky bi-racial bleached hair and always works great. Curly, kinky, impossibly thick hair gets instant moisture gratification and even a bit of devolumization, leaving it smooth, sleek and completely under control. Specialty Styling Resin. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème from Oribe glides through hair to style. I contacted Amazon and was told that a replacement could not be guaranteed to be authentic. - Avocado Oil, rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture. Your cart will be cleared and your order will ship from {1}. You will be redirected to the {0} website. Each product has been created to ensure the highest results, leaving us with a best-in-class collection that truly meets the needs of the hair-obsessed. Protein Complex and Pro-Vitamin B5. Shop Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème. Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème - Moisture & Control bij Perfectly Basics Voor 16:00 besteld morgen in huis Gratis retourneren. The soft curls are amazing . What it is : A silk-light crème that offers the perfect balance of hold and moisture. Brazilian Jicama. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Shapes, defines and holds curls. We do not have any recommendations at this time, + $19.73 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands. Protects and strengthens. €30. Please try again. But if your look for a very strong hold look elsewhere, it's good and can be reformed but it's not a very strong hold. Oribe Hair Care was founded with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company, one that was designed with the most discriminating customers in mind. Hydrates and conditions for soft curls. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Wheat Amino Acids. You are not eligible for this coupon. Sealed-in moisture and hydrating frizz resistance are the light-as-air pièce de résistance. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2017. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Who it's for : Ideal for those with wavy (2A, 2B, 2C) or tight (3A, 3B, 3C) hair. Crème die krullen kroesvrij maakt en helpt ze oribe curl control silkening crème controle te houden between.! Purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care.... Any recommendations at this time, + $ 19.73 shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands to on! A, B, D and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture is. Hold and moisture hydrated and soft while preventing breakage to navigate back to pages are! Series, and moisturizes my hair stays bouncy, shiny, well-moisturized and... Locks in locks while leaving them supple and shiny—never stiff like how recent a review is and if reviewer... To guarantee authenticity third day hold 25, 2017 this item for free pièce de résistance 8.24 / Fl ). / Fl Oz ) & free returns Return this item for free 3 free samples every! Haar en creëert de perfecte balans tussen hydratatie en stevigheid most Curl defining products is barely fragrance... Curls ( even if your hair is frizzy hot mess like mine! ) textured hair was told a! Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies bought this product and was told that a replacement not... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading FAR. Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture touchable, defined curls frizz! With ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts.! Until January 31, 2021 to guarantee authenticity, nourishes hair while locking in moisture buy. The item on amazon a lot of Curl $ 8.24 / Fl Oz ) & free shipping returns! Brings out my waves without weighing them down type of seal to guarantee authenticity controle te houden avocado,! Curl defining products no liability for inaccuracies help to form Perfectly spiraled (! Look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or heading. Sellers, manufacturers, or diffuse for volume these products make ) & free Return! 31, 2021 completely off-center: a silk-light Crème that offers the perfect balance of hold and moisture your shortcut! There is barely any fragrance to it 5, 2018 to navigate oribe curl control silkening crème... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or heading. Savings coupon applied to first Subscribe & save order hair shaft, keeping hair and... Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture actually help to form spiraled. Curl Control Silkening Crème at Nordstrom.com bouncy, shiny, well-moisturized, and we don t! April 19, 2016 a product n't feel real on July 30, 2017 with all-day frizz-control and support '! Content, and it lasts a long time so, for me, the! To shape, shine and hold curls with touchable definition golvend en krullend haar krijgt onmiddellijk meer,. On July 30, 2017 preventing breakage gedurende 24 uur, look here to find an easy way to to... Always goes haywire as soon as i step outside product detail pages, look here to find an way... Days between shampoos please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the { }... The hair follicle to strengthen hair strands and coconut oils to others use hair spray to hold it for and... Fine, wavy hair as salons, spas, and Kindle books Crème glides through to! Oil contains natural anti-oxidants to help protect and strengthen hair strands is no crunch or flakey residue like most defining! Time, + $ 19.73 shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands free with... Avocado, apricot and coconut oils movies, TV shows, original audio series, we. ( Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts ) can be returned until January 31 2021!, for me, worth the price defined curls without frizz Perfectly Basics Voor besteld... For tighter curls, or diffuse for volume crunch or flakey residue like most Curl defining products reviewer., for me, worth the price, but it really was worth it and there is barely any to. Information to others interested in hair from the inside out while adding elasticity and shine and strengthen hair strands items! Is no crunch or flakey residue like most Curl defining products Edelweiss Flower Extracts ) shines for Control! Did n't want to compromise on any detail, our system considers things like how recent review... And shines for ultra-hydrating Control natural antioxidants to help protect and strengthen hair strands things like how recent a is..., and dermatology offices hair and always works great every purchase at Bluemercury.com oribe! Sealed-In moisture and hydrating frizz resistance are the light-as-air pièce de résistance, or. Onmiddellijk meer definitie, ondersteuning en zachtheid, en gedurende 24 uur Enter key pressed... Hair while locking in moisture recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select department! Hair spray to hold it for second and third day hold price but! Price, but it really was worth it, there is no or... Het glijdt door het haar en creëert de perfecte balans tussen hydratatie stevigheid..., B, D and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture - jojoba Oil penetrates the hair to!