Mail to Web services, like mail2web.com, are not like web-based e-mail accounts. If, for example, you have gotten married and changed your name, we recommend the following: Create a new GMX e-mail address with your new name and set it as the default address. That’s it! Plus, all of your data is processed in secure European data centres and complies with strict GDPR. In addition to an email address, each GMX account includes a Mail Collector, Address Book, Organizer, and File Storage. The GMX Mail app not only lets you check emails, but also gives you access to your personal GMX Cloud with all your folders with photos, videos, music, and your important documents. MailCheck doesn’t just give you direct access to your GMX email account right from your browser, but also to any other email accounts you might have. To disable this feature, go to the app settings. Instead they relay the unreceived messages from your server to a computer other than your own so you can access your mail from anywhere in world. Staying logged in lets you access your emails easily, which is what makes the GMX Mail app so convenient. Just go to ‘Settings’ on the GMX app, and click on ‘PIN protection’. Gmail will sign in to your GMX account. When your Apple or Android device is connected to Wi-Fi, your photos and videos will be synchronised with the GMX Cloud automatically. Every time you want to access the GMX Mail app, you’ll be asked to enter this 4-digit PIN code, meaning only you will have access to your emails on your device. When using and installing product updates, it´s often useful to know which version of the GMX Mail App you´re using on your mobile phone. Know when you receive a new email with push notifications. On the Accounts and Import tab, locate Import mail and contacts. Gmail can even apply a label automatically to all your GMX Mail messages so they're all in one place within Gmail, leaving your Inbox uncluttered. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You’ll be able to manage your email accounts with ease and on nearly any device, no matter the operating system. Once you do, press Save to make the change permanent. If you're using both Gmail and GMX Mail email addresses, you may find checking email in both places inconvenient. When you don’t want to receive push notifications, you can simply activate a quiet period instead, in the app settings. It allows you to manage all your emails, contacts and appointments not only on all your devices but also on any other devices you may have access to. Customer: gmx.com JA: How do you usually access Gmx? Press Ok to finish. GMX Mail is a free advertising-supported email service provided by GMX (Global Mail eXchange, in Germany: Global Message eXchange). Download on the App Store It’s easy to let us know what you think about the GMX Mail app. Activate a 4-digit PIN code for an extra layer of protection in case your mobile phone or tablet is lost or stolen. However, deactivating notifications is not recommended. The app ensures top-notch security thanks to the app’s regular updates that improve its usability and security, as well as the options to use email encryption and a personal PIN. Yes, I am frustrated. Should I log out of the GMX Mail App for Android? This means you can upload new files and photos to your cloud and create new folders as well, directly on the email app. gmx email on Lumia 920 I have just changed over from Nokia N8 to Nokia Lumia 920. In this way, you can use both services from just one interface. The GMX Mail app not only lets you check emails, but also gives you access to your personal GMX Cloud with all your folders with photos, videos, music, and your important documents. You'll return to the Accounts and Import settings page. A former freelance contributor who has reviewed hundreds of email programs and services since 1997. It’s much more convenient than logging in and out every time! When you're done, press Continue. Should I log out of the GMX Mail App for Android? Which app version am I using? Enter a 4-digit PIN of your choice and enter it again to confirm it. Select what you want, and press Start Import. Fortunately, you can set up Gmail to retrieve your GMX email messages (and even send from your gmx.com address) from within Gmail. The GMX app makes it happen. If you're using both Gmail and GMX Mail email addresses, you may find checking email in both places inconvenient. tried on the Lumia 920 and it just won't do it - … I know that the username is ***** ***** it does not recognize the password. Used to be able to access my email (gmx) on the Nokia N8. You can do this by integrating your multiple GMX email accounts into the mobile app. Activating a four-digit PIN and email encryption helps to protect your data and privacy. Download the GMX app and enjoy these great features: Intuitive and easy to use with just the touch of a finger. The GMX app prioritises your security and offers additional security features you can add to make your account even more secure. Instant access to multiple email accounts with MailCheck . Now, you can turn your attention to Gmail to link it to your GMX account. A new window will pop open. To add another account to the GMX Mail app, go to ‘Menu’ > ‘Edit Accounts’ > ‘Add Account’. The GMX Android Mail app, as well as the iOS and iPadOS app, all let you manage multiple GMX email accounts simultaneously. The app is easy to use thanks to its user-friendly interface design. Now, you'll see your GMX account listed both as an alias you can send mail from and next to Import mail and contacts. Setting up and customising the spam filter is also simple on the GMX Mail app. To set up POP access to a GMX Mail account in Gmail: Select the settings gear icon in the top right corner. tried on the Lumia 920 and it just won't do it - … I’ve already gone through the password ***** but the verification is then sent to the email address that I can’t access. This will give you mobile access to your GMX account and all of your contacts. Can I access GMX MyAccount from the GMX Mail App for Android? Keep the old e-mail address until all your contacts use the new e-mail address. Select Setting from the menu to the left of the screen. Use the GMX Mail app on Apple iPhone and iPad devices, as well as Android devices. Once you’ve installed the GMX Mail app on your device, you’ll need to log in to your account using your GMX email address and password. Compared to some of the larger email service providers, GMX provides direct access to a customer service rep. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. All rights reserved. Share photos and individual files with others for a desired period of time using the GMX Cloud. For those who need access to their emails while on the go, the mobile app from GMX provides the ultimate solution. Mail app push notifications will let you know when a new email has arrived using a sound, vibration or LED display. Easily integrate different GMX email accounts within the app, or use the Mail Collector to add accounts from other providers, such as mail.com. The GMX Mail app comes with email notifications automatically enabled. powered by How do I know which version of GMX Mail App I'm using? mail.com. © 2020 1&1 Mail & Media To view the Mail App version, open Navigation in GMX MailApp. Thanks for you help. What can I do when the PIN is not requested despite activation? On the Settings page, locate POP3 & IMAP from the left menu and choose it. If you have a lot of messages, it may take a long time to bring them all over to Gmail. I cannot log in to my app. Not only is it completely free, it’s reliable, convenient and secure, too. my emails wont come up JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? You'll arrive on a page with information about POP and IMAP usage. This helps you to save space, stores your photos and videos securely and makes them available to you in case your device is lost or stolen. If you don’t want a particular email address connected anymore, just remove it – it’s that simple. Simply rate the app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Terms This means a 4-digit PIN will be required to access your emails. Fortunately, you can set up Gmail to retrieve your GMX email messages (and even send from your gmx.com address) from within Gmail.