Contact Us, flour (measured with a spoon, not sifted), Click Here to Get Our Top 10 Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas. Once they’re combined, your batter is ready. You can enjoy these buttermilk pancakes in your pajamas! Plus, it’s not just for pancakes. So, what makes a cracker barrel pancake so special? 2 cups flour (measured with a spoon, not sifted), 2 1/3 cups low fat buttermilk (1% or less). Copyright © 2020 InsanelyGoodRecipes.com - Quick & Easy Recipes If it sizzles, go ahead and pour your batter in. You don’t want to make a mess when flipping your pancake. ... even the cooking beginners can make these pancakes like a pro. I can’t even tell how excited I was when I first had my hands on it. This website is where I share unique recipes, tips and cooking inspiration that will allow your culinary skills flourish. It is one good way to add variety to the breakfast. The first step is to lift the edge with your spatula. Pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast and buttermilk pancakes from Cracker Barrel are my absolute favorite! Although fruits are used for decorative purposes they are not required to replicate this copycat recipe. No votes so far! Cracker barrel pancakes always make you want more every time you have them. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the pancakes before serving; then, you can also add a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar and mix just until combined. Now the wait is over, with this quick and simple copycat cracker barrel recipe you can make a delicious pancake in no time. I'm Kim. You want them pillowy soft and extra fluffy. This recipe comes from the Cracker Barrel Cookbook. Hey there! Once your batter starts to bubble and the edges are set, flip your pancake and cook for another two minutes. If it’s ready, position your spatula all the way underneath and flip it over with your wrist instead of your elbow! Hi, I’m Laura and having studied an MSc in Nutrition, becoming a professional chef and appearing on major publications with my recipes I decided to create a website of my own. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hi, I’m Laura and I love fashion, cooking, my kids, but lets not forget the flavors in life. Voila! If you don’t have a hot plate, which is likely the case with most of us, then simply use a nonstick flat pan for cooking the pancake. Use an electric beater to beat the egg while adding buttermilk and melted butter. How to Make Cracker Barrel Pancakes. You can also use chocolate syrup to serve the delicious cracker barrel pancake. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. We are compensated for referring traffic. Hope this helps avoid any confusion. Avoid overcooking of the pancake to keep golden and soft. Now having cracker barrel pancakes in the morning for breakfast or as a snack has become a routine, and I love them every time I make them. Although pancakes made "from scratch" require a little more effort than those whipped up from a box mix, the results are well worth it. We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. That’s okay! If you are not ready to serve them immediately after cooking, then always keep them covered in a plate with a plastic wrap. Be the first to rate this post. Transfer the cooked pancakes to the serving plate and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Grease your griddle with butter and pour in 1/2 cup of batter. Now take another mixing bowl and crack the egg in this bowl. Take a medium-sized skillet and lightly grease it with cooking oil spray. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "adff6e9b83ab7c6041cc1e3c8693a15a" );document.getElementById("f7965afc80").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Follow this recipe and enjoy this delicious breakfast at home.