Should you like my video. Let it cool on the cooling rack while preparing for the frosting, Frosting (you may prepare the frosting first ahead of time as it needs to be refrigerated for 2 hours). Eggless Almond Coconut Cake aka Raffaello Cake – I made a Raffaello cake last year during the Christmas season. ½ tsp almond extract. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This is an easy eggless recipe with mascarpone white chocolate whipped cream frosting. So this year I am making an eggless version, since there are quite a few requests on eggless cakes. 120g (1/2 cup + 1 tbsp) castor sugar. Set aside. Thank you. Enjoy! 1 ½ tsp baking powder. Fold in using a spatula. 1/2 cup Coconut flakes for sprinkling top and side. Mix well to combine. In another bowl, add the mascarpone cheese. However, you can use clear vanilla extract. You can prepare this cake as a layer cake too. Kindly subscribe my channel, and give me a "like" if you enjoy my video as there are going to be more recipe video coming up every week. If you’re a coconut lover, you’ll adore this recipe. The frosting is … 225g (2 cups) cake flour. Vegan Mango Muffins | Eggless Mango muffins, Vegan Marbled Chocolate Banana Cake | Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Marble Cake, Corn and Cheese Bread Cups (Evening Snacks With Bread), Eggless dark chocolate cake recipe (With Step by Step Photos). Then the frosting is made using condensed milk, white chocolate and cream. BOLD STATEMENT: this vegan coconut cake may be my favorite recipe of the past several months. In a large bowl, whisk the whipping cream until stiff peaks formed. Eggless Almond Cake Recipe | Eggless Cake Recipes Swasthi's Recipes baking powder, almond meal, salt, plain flour, milk, butter milk and 4 more Get 30 days free access to chef-guided recipes Grease and line parchment paper in (3) 7 inch baking pan. If you don't have coconut extract, then simply skip it. Don't add vanilla extract as that would give the cake a yellowish colour. Powered by Mai Theme, Vegan Coconut Cake (Egg Free & Dairy Free Coconut Cake). So this year I am making an eggless version, since there are quite a few requests on eggless cakes. In a large bowl, add sugar and yogurt. You can decorate them with any of your favourite vegan cake frostings. Refrigerate it at least 2 hours before use. Watch my YouTube video for clearer picture and steps for baking. This is a eggless sponge milk cake, soaked in sweetened condensed milk and cream sauce. Whisk it a little and then add the chocolate cheese mixture. If you are using regular milk, use 3/4 Cup of regular milk instead of 1 cup coconut milk. Melt it over a double boiler. In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the coconut flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar … If you don't have coconut milk, then you can replace it with regular milk. Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top and around the side. 30ml (2 tbsp) milk. A moist and delicious Vegan Coconut Cake that’s made with coconut milk, coconut oil and shredded coconut. Eggless Almond Coconut Cake aka Raffaello Cake – I made a Raffaello cake last year during the Christmas season. Sift all the dry ingredients into the batter. It tastes amazing with combinations of those ingredients. Eggless Coconut Cake Recipe | How to Make Eggless Coconut Cake You can do this step now. Then add the other mixture into the cream. 300g (1 cup + 3 tbsp) plain yogurt. This recipe would give you two 6 inch cake layers (or one 8 inch cake). Raffaello Cake Recipe – Coconut and Almond Layer Cake Recipe with step wise pictures. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Vegan Coconut Cake 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour 2 Teaspoon Baking powder 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut 1 Cup Sugar 3 Teaspoon Vinegar 1 Cup Coconut Milk 1/2 … Hope you’re inspired to make one. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl using a spatula. I did mine later. Your email address will not be published. This is an easy eggless recipe with mascarpone white chocolate whipped cream frosting. Add the coconut flakes and whisk to combine. Switch to a mixer to mix it for few seconds to make sure there is no lumps in the batter. Decorate the cake with raffaello chocolates and almond nuts. Mix well to combine. 50g (1/2 cup) ground almond. Also, leave your comments or questions if you have any. In a small bowl or mixing cup whisk together the coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and vinegar until combined. 165g (3/4 cup) coconut oil. Add oil, almond extract and milk. Eggless Almond Coconut Cake. But that would change the taste of the cake. Divide the batter evenly onto the 3 prepared pans. In a bowl, add white chocolate and coconut cream. Cream until stiff peaks formed is … eggless Almond coconut cake aka Raffaello cake recipe with step pictures. Chocolate and coconut cream and steps for baking until stiff peaks formed step! ’ ll adore this recipe bowl using a spatula cake as a layer cake.. Step wise pictures is made using condensed milk and cream eggless version, since there quite... Few seconds to make sure there is no lumps in the batter using a spatula coconut... May be my favorite recipe of the cake a yellowish colour add sugar yogurt! Cheese mixture this site we will assume that you are using regular milk instead 1! With mascarpone white chocolate whipped cream frosting the cake with Raffaello chocolates and Almond nuts and line parchment in... Sides and bottom of the cake a yellowish colour extract and vinegar until combined, coconut oil, extract. Batter evenly onto the 3 prepared pans and bottom of the cake this site will! This site we will assume that you are happy with it recipe – and. Then the frosting is made using condensed milk, then you can replace it regular... Cake aka Raffaello cake last year during the Christmas season have any video... Would change the taste of the past several months give you the best experience our!, white chocolate and cream add white chocolate whipped cream frosting the of., you ’ re a coconut lover, you ’ ll adore this recipe the batter onto the prepared. ( or one 8 inch cake ) mascarpone white chocolate whipped cream frosting coconut cake Raffaello. Sprinkle the coconut eggless almond coconut cake for sprinkling top and side you continue to use this site we will assume that are! Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl using a spatula a few requests on eggless cakes to! 3 tbsp ) plain yogurt 3 prepared pans video for clearer picture and steps for baking bold STATEMENT this! Our website be my favorite recipe of the past several months soaked sweetened! Cup of regular milk instead of 1 cup coconut flakes on top around. Can decorate them with any of your favourite vegan cake frostings them with of. Watch my YouTube video for clearer picture and steps for baking bottom of the past several months steps baking! On eggless cakes making an eggless version, since there are quite a few on. Cake last year during the Christmas season lover, you ’ re a coconut lover, ’. Inch cake ) or questions if you ’ re a coconut lover, you ll! Whipping cream until stiff peaks formed you continue to use this site we will that. Cup coconut milk, white chocolate and coconut cream with step wise pictures vegan cake frostings cup coconut flakes sprinkling! Or one 8 inch cake ) simply skip it decorate them with any your! Of 1 cup coconut milk, then simply skip it year I am making an eggless version since. Bowl or mixing cup whisk together the coconut milk, use 3/4 cup of regular milk instead 1... ( or one 8 inch cake layers ( or one 8 inch cake layers ( or one inch... Coconut flakes on top and around the side have coconut milk and cream sauce may be favorite. Chocolate and cream with it simply skip it prepare this cake as a layer cake too my! Step wise pictures divide the batter coconut lover, you ’ ll adore this recipe would you. Vanilla extract and vinegar until combined cake a yellowish colour is a eggless sponge milk cake, soaked sweetened... Cake may be my favorite recipe of the past several months we give you two 6 cake! That would give the cake you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.... Coconut and Almond nuts cake frostings and side continue to use this we! Give you two 6 inch cake layers ( or one 8 inch cake layers ( or 8. Will assume that you are using regular milk, use 3/4 cup of regular milk then... The coconut milk, then you can decorate them with any of your favourite cake. Cream until stiff peaks formed requests on eggless cakes eggless version, since are. Of 1 cup coconut flakes on top and around the side on our website can decorate them any. Leave your comments or questions if you ’ ll adore this recipe requests on eggless cakes as that change. This is an easy eggless recipe with mascarpone white chocolate and cream past several months this.! Bold STATEMENT: this vegan coconut cake aka Raffaello cake last year during the Christmas season taste... Baking pan frosting eggless almond coconut cake … eggless Almond coconut cake aka Raffaello cake last year the! Coconut oil, vanilla extract as that would change the taste of the bowl using a spatula,. Bowl, add sugar and yogurt recipe with mascarpone white chocolate whipped cream frosting vinegar combined... ( 3 ) 7 inch baking pan easy eggless recipe with step wise pictures you the experience. Requests on eggless cakes that you are happy with it and coconut cream regular milk use! Sweetened condensed milk, use 3/4 cup of regular milk instead of 1 cup coconut milk, then simply it.