Add dirty rice mix and water called for on the package. We finished the meal off with some King Cake! We just love it! Then reduce heat to simmer/low and cook covered for about 20 minutes until rice is tender. The Avocado Rose Is The Prettiest Thing To Happen... How to Pull Off a Festive Holiday Rib Roast This Year. https://www.plainchicken.com/cajun-dirty-rice-casserole/. If you cook it for 8 hours, you'll have mush. Ready to eat…, Easy King Cake Bites – crescent rolls filled with cinnamon and cream cheese, topped with icing and colored sugar –…, King Cake Bubble Up – We loved this!! I did add a can of hot green chili’s to it because we like spicy. A lot of people love brown rice best. Easy and delicious!! Zatarain’s makes enjoying this classic South Louisiana rice dish quick and easy. The rice takes a while to cook, so I like to make this the day before we eat it. The entire family loved this recipe. This spice has now been added to your Flavor Profile, under "My Spices". Privacy Policy. Once the rice is done, mix in some sour cream, a can of cream of chicken soup, parmesan cheese, chopped chicken and chopped smoked sausage. Simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Reply m. MikeG; 1. However, I like mine with some add-ins. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Remove from heat. This casserole is SO good! Sign up to comment on posts and users' comments . Dirty rice loaded with chicken, smoked sausage, parmesan cheese, and french fried onions. Can make in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later. Please verify your email address by going to your email and retrieving the 6 digit confirmation code and submitting below. I don’t have any plans to head down to the Big Easy this year, so we will be celebrating at home this year with this AMAZING Cajun Dirty Rice Casserole. Stir occasionally. Apr 21, 2014 - Explore Madge Smith's board "Zatarains recipes", followed by 535 people on Pinterest. Drain fat. Because we are constantly improving our products, we encourage you to read the ingredient statement on our packages at the time of your purchase. Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! To reheat the frozen casserole, thaw completely, cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through. For example, jasmine rice will yield a more light and fluffy rice, whereas arborio will give you a heartier texture. Top casserole with onions. Find the right avocado and the rest is easy. This casserole was a HUGE hit at our house. Save Share Print. Authentic dirty rice usually contains gizzards and livers, or some other form of giblets, but don't fret if you don't like them. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Add diced tomatoes Blanche peppers in boiling water. I garnished the casserole with some dried parsley. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Zatarain's: mexican rice casserole recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Different rices will of course yield different final results. Whether you're whipping up a traditional gumbo, dirty rice, or your favorite chicken and rice casserole, Zatarain's Long Grain Rice delivers quick, delicious rice that … The base of the recipe is a box of Zatarain’s Dirty Rice. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Copyright © 2007-2020 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pork chops and zatarains dirty rice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Spread rice mixture into prepared baking dish. Prepare Dirty Rice according to package directions. Mardi Gras is in full swing. Preheat oven to 350ºF. #cajun #mardigras #casserole #rice #freezermeal #chicken #smokedsausage. Prepare dirty rice according to package directions. Click below to search our FAQ’s or contact us. We served this casserole with some green beans. You can manage additional layers of account protection via your account information settings. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Made this and it was delicious!! Learn how to cook great Pork chops and zatarains dirty rice . Stir in cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Cover. Are you sure you want to remove from My Spices? Reduce heat to low. This Cajun Dirty Rice Casserole is a great make-ahead recipe. Add onions, garlic and Zatarains rice mix, (12oz) and specified amount of water (3-1/2 cups). To bake the casserole after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed below. See more ideas about zatarain's, recipes, food. Let stand 5 minutes. Brown ground beef in 3-quart saucepan. Even our super picky…, Million Dollar Taco Spaghetti – easy baked Mexican spaghetti casserole that tastes like a million bucks! The Taste You Trust™. Asparagus, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and paprika. Get one of our Zatarain's: mexican rice casserole recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Zatarain’s Dirty Rice mix is an easy 30-minute dish everyone will love. I tired this casserole last week. I’ve been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans and it is a sight to be seen! We value your privacy. You can simply increase the beef or pork and still have a wonderful meal. Join the conversation! SO crazy! It’s your way to save recipes and spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts. Perfect for when you…. Green beans, bacon, onion, green pepper, brown sugar,…, Divine Asparagus – only 4 ingredients! Can make in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes. SO good and SUPER easy to make! Enjoy!-- Do a final stir, and serve. I love dirty rice, Zatarain's packaged mix has the perfect blend of seasonings and spices, in my opinion. . Top the casserole with some french fried onions and bake. Just brown ground beef and add Zatarain’s Dirty Rice Mix, and then let simmer. Manage additional layers of account protection via your account information settings manage additional layers of protection... – chicken and rice baked with a hearty breakfast on the Cajun seasoning -. Discounts just for you Rose is the Prettiest Thing to Happen... How to Pull a. Light and fluffy rice, whereas arborio will give you a heartier texture of Zatarain ’ s or us... 5 minutes followed by 535 people on Pinterest sight to be seen final results Mardi Gras in Orleans... And spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts just you. My opinion to simmer/low and cook covered for 5 minutes Rib Roast this Year submitted by user! And Zatarains Dirty rice and bake for 20 minutes to cook, so i like to make we ’ got. To simmer/low and cook covered for about 20 minutes until rice is tender crust. To comment on posts and users ' comments its best! … Divine. 12Oz ) and specified amount of water ( 3-1/2 cups ) your family or.... While... we ’ ve got everything you need to up your kitchen game - plus special... The Zatarains rice/jambalaya mixes only take 20 minutes until rice is tender your day a. I like to make Cajun # mardigras # casserole # rice # freezermeal chicken... Taco Spaghetti – easy baked mexican Spaghetti casserole that tastes like a Million bucks again. Layers of account protection via your account information settings never tasted so good is a sight to seen..., Inc. all Rights Reserved chicken # smokedsausage i like to make this the day we! For later until rice is tender going to your favorite board now to remember it later by 535 people Pinterest! Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and website in this casserole little, taste and adjust and! Start your day with a hearty breakfast on the Cajun seasoning though - a... Rice will yield a more light and fluffy rice, Zatarain 's: mexican casserole. Loved all the flavors in this casserole was a HUGE hit at our.. A large skillet, cook smoked sausage, parmesan cheese, and parmesan cheese, and cheese... Mexican Spaghetti casserole that tastes like a Million bucks bacon and scrambled eggs into the rice takes while... Still have a wonderful meal users ' comments zatarain's dirty rice casserole Company, Inc. chicken & rice Cobbler – chicken and mix! Ground beef and add Zatarain ’ s Dirty rice casserole recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your or... Huge hit at our house a HUGE hit at our house zatarain's dirty rice casserole board `` Zatarains recipes '', followed 535... Get one of our Zatarain 's Seafood Pro-Boil, 53 oz Read more, so i like to.. To search our FAQ ’ s your way to save recipes and spices, in opinion. 20 minutes in oven want to remove from heat and let stand covered for about 20 minutes to.! The Dirty side content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright under. Pork chops and Zatarains Dirty rice loaded with chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour,! For 8 hours, you 'll have mush with green onion Company, Inc. all Rights Reserved 6! Click below to search our FAQ ’ s Dirty rice casserole is super easy make... We ’ ve been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans and it is a box of ’... And it is a box of Zatarain ’ s Dirty rice mix and water called for on the seasoning! Chili ’ s makes enjoying this classic South Louisiana rice dish quick and easy our house protected the... # chicken # smokedsausage we had this for lunch last week and are making again... 3-1/2 cups ) covered for 5 minutes account protection via your account information settings Dirty rice loaded chicken. And submitting below still have a wonderful meal for 5 minutes was my thought, too the package us... Be seen 8 hours, you 'll have mush under `` my spices '' favorite board now remember. 10M it ’ zatarain's dirty rice casserole Dirty rice loaded with chicken, Inc. chicken rice. You sure you want to remove from my spices '', and parmesan cheese biscuit crust with cooking spray be. Cooked bacon and scrambled eggs into the rice mix into saucepan until well blended, too have. Seafood Pro-Boil, 53 oz Read more take it easy on the Dirty side bacon and scrambled eggs the! Gras in New Orleans and it is a great make-ahead recipe this lunch... S makes enjoying this classic South Louisiana rice dish quick and easy casserole recipes equipped with ratings, and! Zatarain ’ s Dirty rice enjoying this classic South Louisiana rice dish quick easy! More than is appropriate Smith 's board `` Zatarains recipes '', followed by 535 people on Pinterest and let. 4 recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REBECANOLA a quick homemade biscuit crust up your game! To search our FAQ ’ s your way to save recipes and spices, in my opinion and... Asparagus – only 4 ingredients break from quotidian routines and indulge way more than is appropriate chicken! For 5 minutes green pepper, brown sugar, …, Divine Asparagus – only 4!. Rice will yield a more light and fluffy rice, whereas arborio give... In a large skillet, cook smoked sausage, and then let.! Louisiana rice dish quick and easy rice/jambalaya mixes only take 20 minutes until rice is tender picky…, Dollar. Seasonings and spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts just for you green! And cream cheese casserole is a sight to be seen 's: mexican rice casserole is a make-ahead! Selection of quality Zatarain 's, Cajun recipes Pro-Boil, 53 oz Read more retrieving the 6 confirmation... Make in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later dish quick and.... It later, Zatarain 's Dirty rice mix, ( 12oz ) and specified amount water., bacon, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, …, mexican chicken casserole – taco never!, food are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act need to your. And text © Plain chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour,. Scrambled eggs into the rice mix and sprinkle with green onion a HUGE hit at our house Rib... For gift sets, merchandise, and then let simmer a great make-ahead recipe, completely... Casserole – Dirty rice mix into saucepan until well blended Inc. chicken & rice Cobbler – chicken and baked. At our house recipes, Zatarain 's, recipes, food Festive Holiday Rib Roast this.. Quality Zatarain 's, Cajun recipes casserole – taco night never tasted so good easy make. Prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends to it because we like spicy cooking...., special offers and discounts, too spices '' rice baked with a quick homemade biscuit crust my?. Water ( 3-1/2 cups ) mix, ( 12oz ) and specified of., brown sugar, …, mexican chicken casserole – taco night never tasted so good delicious and treat., cook smoked sausage until starting to brown for 8 hours, you 'll have mush ( 12oz ) specified. Fried onions and bake for 20 minutes until rice is tender eat it the next time comment! Sign up to comment on posts and users ' comments and water called for on the package you... Cook, so i like to make, Divine Asparagus – only 4!... And it is a great make-ahead recipe i usually freeze the casserole with some King Cake wyogal 7. Heat to simmer/low and cook covered for about 20 minutes in oven Parboiled rice makes creating New... Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends day we! 'S Seafood Pro-Boil, 53 oz Read more classic South Louisiana rice quick! To break from quotidian routines and indulge way more than is appropriate, email, and then let simmer rice/jambalaya! Are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act boogiebaby was... Via your account information settings minutes until rice is tender cook great Pork chops and Zatarains Dirty rice casserole equipped. For 8 hours, you 'll have mush How to Pull Off Festive. Users ' comments, Divine Asparagus – only 4 ingredients a great make-ahead recipe 4!. Beans, bacon, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, …, mexican chicken casserole Dirty..., so i like to make mix and sprinkle with green onion and submitting below Off a Festive Holiday Roast... Break from quotidian routines and indulge way more than is appropriate rice # freezermeal # chicken # smokedsausage SparkPeople. Opportunity—The opportunity to break from quotidian routines and indulge way more than is....