I'll make this a thousand times. Your email address will not be published. Try this easy cauliflower rice recipe! It was very good and I will make it again. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and fish is opaque and flaky. Hate fish! Made with hoki, broccoli and cauliflower and leek. Keto fish casserole with mushrooms and French mustard. Nestle the fish in amongst the vegetables. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. You might also like this low carb pesto tilapia recipe. Mix parsley, whipping cream, and mustard. I made it exactly as listed with cod and broccoli and it's was very good. This was amazing. If there’s a broccoli-hater coming to dinner, sub in Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, or mushrooms. Add a little lemon juice over the top when serving - delicious. This was a delicious casserole! This pan fried gluten free tilapia has a delicate, cheesy flavor and loads of butter give it so much body! I can't believe how flavorful it is. Added this as a favorite meal! You may need to adjust the salt amount in this recipe depending on your taste and the salt level of the parmesan you use. Use your imagination and this all-in-one dinner will never get boring. It’s very filling despite being a lean source of protein, and leaves room to meet your fat macros with keto sides (or even a low carb dessert)! Your email address will not be published. It was delicious and filling but very rich. Genuinely one of the tastiest things I've ever made, keto or not! ⁣ We don’t really care for breading so this is a great alternative that adds a nice flavor and texture to the fish. :). Just made this with fresh walleye, Brussel sprouts and spinach and mushrooms. I’m going to make this for dinner, tonight. Gorgeous. See more ideas about Keto, Keto tilapia recipe, Tilapia recipes. Didn’t have capers so left them out but will try them next time. It has a mild flavor and it's easy to cook with. Add scallions, finely chopped, and the capers. All you need to buy is real food. Talapia is my families favorite fish so I am always looking for new ways to make it. Added this as a favorite meal! Best recipe ever. Gently pat tilapia dry. Wishing yo, A quick #steak salad for tonight's #keto dinner so. If possible, I would recommend using thicker tilapia loin portions rather than the typical, thin filets. I used cauliflower, onions, spinach, mushrooms, and Parmesan with the original recipe. Thanks. The information we provide at DietDoctor.com is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through, and flakes easily with a fork. Peel with a sharp knife or potato peeler if the stem is rough. With Diet Doctor Plus you get access to tons of keto meal plans, including dairy-free and vegetarian versions, meal plans adapted for intermittent fasting, quick-and-easy and budget keto meal plans. How to Make Tilapia and Vegetable Casserole: 1. tilapia, salt and ground black pepper, lemon, seafood seasoning and 3 more Easy Baked Tilapia AllRecipes garlic salt, frozen cauliflower, lemon, old bay seasoning, butter and 1 more If you think salmon in a creamy mustard sauce sounds delicious, then I bet that would be a good substitute. We will make this again. Get ready to enjoy some of our favorite keto meals while staying below 20 grams of net carbs per day. This was so good. Plus a question has anyone ever hit a plateau I have and do not know what to do to start losing This was amazing. Pour over the fish and vegetables. Great job switching it up and using what you have! The same goes for vegetables. I'm cutting back on dairy due to sensitivity. – Ha, too late honey, you love it. I do have a question though can you tell me what kinds of fish is considered white fish ? Check out our visual vegetable guide for more inspiration. Love the taste the capers add. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I love yogurt but I haven't had this for three weeks. You can likely swap another mild white fish, like cod, for tilapia if desired. https://realbalanced.com/recipe-round-up/40-keto-fish-recipes Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our recipes. I used Hoki fish and added a bit of baby spinach. I used Tilapia and cauliflower. I've updated to change the cooking time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes after reading the reviews. One of my favorite dishes to cook was just plain, pan-fried Tilapia. Made this dish tonight. I want to try Kim's (above) recipe. Love the taste the capers add. Going to try it with lake Erie walleye. I ate 2 pieces & loved every bite!! My husband doesn't like capers, but didn't notice them until he'd already tasted it and said it was fantastic. Swapped out strawberries for cranberries in my che, My #ketothanksgiving dinner ⁣ Additionally, there are some quick and easy weeknight favorites such as our tasty tuna zoodle salad and chicken stir-fry. It's very decadent, almost impossible to believe this is "diet" food. A delicious. I recommend this to all! I doubled the mustard amount because we like mustard and we live in France, not so from Dijon (I have found acceptable mustard). Y-U-M-M-Y!!! Sound delicious! . What is tilapia goes good with. As much as I enjoy a good steak or plate of chicken wings, it’s nice to enjoy lighter protein options every so often too. I also added some mushrooms, 1/2 onion (no scallions), about 2 TBS of fresh lemon thyme, some heirloom cherry tomatoes, and I used fresh parsley rather than dried. Made this tonight. So I’m looking for keto recipes that will satisfy friends and family who aren’t on keto. If there’s something you don’t fancy, change it for another low-carb veggie. Will make again and again! I had cod and zuccini (courgette). My husband said this seafood dish was better than any he had been served in a restaurant. Being a little bit naughty, I complimented my meal with a small glass of chilled Entre-Deux-Mers - which worked perfectly. It was a wonderful meal with the added side salad to start the meal off. Made this with chicken thighs and spinach and it was really good! Also tilapia goes good with. LOVED IT! Thank you for recipe. Restaurant quality. Thank you!! Thank you for this recipe! Dip both sides of each piece of tilapia in the egg mixture and then roll in the parmesan mixture to coat. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/orange-braised-pork, I made this tonight for supper, oh my word! This is a great keto tilapia. This easy keto baked tilapia recipe is not only delicious but it only takes 25 minutes to make. Thank you for this recipe. Super tasty and filling! Following a healthy dairy-free diet doesn’t have to mean depriving yourself — and this week’s meal plan is proof of that. Then this simple and delicious challenge is for you. Third bite in, "hey, are these capers?" While following this plan, if you’re not a big fan of certain ingredients, feel free to swap them. In a separate shallow dish or plate, combine crust ingredients: parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. The sauce was a little thin, but good flavor. This sounds delicious, I’m interested in trying it tonight. Has anyone made this with coconut cream instead of heavy cream? Instructions are for 4 servings. Next time I would serve the simplest of green salads on the side to refresh the palate. ⁣ If I use chicken breast, how long should it cook? It was a bit liquidy but I think that can be adjusted. This is the best white fish dish I've ever had.