These are ancient recipes which are used by our chefs to make delectable offerings of Lamb or Goat, Chicken and Vegetables along with Kababs, freshly baked Nan bread and salads. Will definitely return.More, I stopped In for Chana masala and I’m so glad I did. Hours 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM. Worth trying if in the area.More, My teenage daughter and I popped in here for a quick lunch today and we were pleasantly surprised. (I watched another diner wave his glass of water to attract the waiter's attention to get a refill. Our meals were excellent. !More, If you’re in the mood for real Indian/Pakistani food, you’ll find your sweet (and curried) spot at 786 Kabab & Curry Buffet (1905 B Mall of Georgia Blvd., Buford, GA 30519). Dinner Buffet Wednesdays from 5pm to 9pm. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In addition, the cashier is always friendly and helpful. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Mango custard is a special treat. Indian Restaurant. The restaurant has an unassuming, narrow façade, and its unlighted name is easy to miss at night. They close at 2:30 pm until the start of dinner at 5:00. ALL were great!! Posted on Oct 14, 2020. I definitely do NOT recommend this place. The lamb was tender and the dish seasoned just right when I asked for "medium" spices.My wife had chicken Tika with spinach. I don't go as much as I used to because these items are not on the buffet as much. I want them to add "Fried Cauliflower" it is really needed. Seasoning leans toward mild, but hot curry sauce is available to add on your own. Enjoy!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They used REAL crushed garlic on the naan. and dishes range from lamb dishes to vegetarian choices. Unlike other buffets, the food is hot and replenished at regular intervals. You will be able to order off o... See More. Good food. The restaurant is family friendly and budget friendly, too. #ashsaiditMore, This place is so predictable!! Their menu offers traditional dishes made from their own family recipes. Yummy! I have to say that there is something wrong with this place.More, Tucked next to the Mall of Georgia near a furniture store, if you’re not looking carefully you could miss it. the food is authentic and the owner and his son are really nice people. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. For dessert, their kheer hits the tradition squarely in the middle, light and fluffy. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The food is definitely not tasty and is really Pakistani rather than Indian. I've never had this problem at any other restaurant where stomach pains and vomiting occurred immediately after eating. Posted on Nov 3, 2020. We arrived around 1:05 pm. That impression was supported because the sign of the previous restaurant remained above the door, with only a small sign with the current name in the front window.I'm happy to say that looks were deceiving. Excellent and fresh Indian dishes in an all-you-can-eat buffet. Posted on May 22, 2020. Own or manage this property? She did not have a lot to pick from. I've never had this problem at any other restaurant where stomach pains and vomiting occurred immediately after eating. buffet foods were all labeled with descriptions and heat levels (mild, med, hot). 160 Weisenberger Road (1,834.29 mi) Madison, MS 39110. The food itself was average (no one dish shined or popped out) but everything was edible and warm. I want them to add "Fried Cauliflower" it is really needed.More, 786 Kebab & Curry has been here since 2012, but today was my first visit!! The only negative is when they are not there, the help is often delayed when restocking the food on the buffet. Kebab & Curry serves authentic, traditional Indian cuisine in a welcoming atmosphere. Call (412) 502-2540 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (412) 502-2540 Message (412) 502-2540 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. For dessert, their kheer hits the tradition squarely in the middle, light and fluffy. Enjoy Sunday Dinner with us at Kabab and Curry Fine Indian Cuisine. With the most beautiful smile and excellent service. The owner is very cordial and respectful. When we drove into the parking lot, where Curry & Kabob is located between a Win-Dixie and several vacant stores, my wife said to me "looks kinda sketchy." Only order take out!! I think it was $12.99-$13.99 for dinner depending on the day. The restaurant is family friendly and budget friendly, too. ALL were great!! Same consistency for years. He even knows my likes and dislikes. Everything was well-prepared and fresh. afternoon shift is So Sweet! None of the food offered were overpoweringly spicy or hot; the flavors were all relatively mild. TV screens display soccer and cricket games. Always. First, nan. The staff was also super friendly. The service was great and the food was even better! The one negative comment I have involves the restrooms. For 3 years I go there at least once a month (if not more often than I should!). The restaurant has an unassuming, narrow façade, and its unlighted name is easy to miss at night. Everything was well-prepared and fresh. We ate here once. 714 check-ins. The flavors were tantalizing...and it definitely satisfied my cravings this evening. I like Indian food and I don't consider what this restaurant has as being real Indian food. Food is the star here, not the décor. The buffet was full of wonderful choices. I've had Pakistani food before at other restaurants and while I didn't really like that food very much, being different from Indian, I never got sick eating it. The kebab is especially good and the curries are well seasoned. All you can eat buffet, which is designed to tantalize your palate based on the five elements of cooking. The one negative comment I have involves the restrooms. Kudos 786 Kebab & Curry! Granted that the friendly manager intervened and exchanged the meal with apologises but no silverware! more. The people were incredibly nice and welcoming. With the most beautiful smile and excellent service. I made it home and threw up several times. Community See All. Lots of offerings including rice dishes, curries, and various meats. I have to say that there is something wrong with this place. Halal Indian/Pakistani Restaurant in Pittsburgh. I stopped in for lunch today on the advice of neighbor who claimed that this place is better than the Curry Pot which closed. The Indian buffet is the best one of it's kind in Gwinnett to my knowledge. Once served we were ignored, not even a cursory "how is everything? The staff was also super friendly. If you love Indian, as we do, don't miss this gem! Keep up the good work! Get Directions (769) 300-2493. www.mykebabandcurry.com . Food is the star here, not the décor. Diners can also order off the menu instead of eating the buffet choices,...and dishes range from lamb dishes to vegetarian choices. Mango custard is a special treat. more, Madman1234, Owner at 786 Kebab & Curry, responded to this review, SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buford at Mall of Georgia, GA. Get quick answers from 786 Kebab & Curry staff and past visitors. As usual the Indian food at this new restaurant in Punta Gorda was delicious and flavoursome.However we were disappointed with the service in that our waiter was surly and served a chicken dish instead of a shrimp dish to one of us who does not eat meat, very upsetting. Opening at 4:00 PM. Kebab and Curry will only serve the buffet on Fridays and Saturdays. Owner and workers were polite and cleared plates from our table as we dined. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Whether you're looking for comfortable favorites like butter chicken and lamb tikka, vegetarian specials like Veggie Korma and Bombay Aloo, or indulgent desserts like Mango Lassi and house-made Khulfi, you'll find it all at Kebab & Curry.