This keto tilapia recipe addresses both of those concerns, with a low carb parmesan crust that adds flavor and crunch while also retaining moisture to keep the fish nice and moist. Or make a fish sandwich. I’ve started cooking this Oven Baked Tilapia regularly as it’s such a healthy low-carb Keto option and everyone enjoys the buttery, garlicky taste. Restaurant quality. If you think salmon in a creamy mustard sauce sounds delicious, then I bet that would be a good substitute. Made this with chicken thighs and spinach and it was really good! Try it out 1 month for free. Except the broccoli cuz I didn’t have any. I agree with the comment above, it is really difficult to believe this is "diet" food. It’s got nearly zero carbs, and all the flavor you could ask for! This keto tilapia recipe combines light, flaky fish with a crispy and flavorful parmesan crust. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our recipes. Combine with tilapia in a large ziploc bag or bowl and marinate in the fridge at least 1 1/2 hours. My husband loves fish and he said this was excellent. Thank you for recipe. Thank you! Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper. I've updated to change the cooking time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes after reading the reviews. – Ha, too late honey, you love it. If I use chicken breast, how long should it cook? Ham, turk, Happy Thanksgiving #ketofam ⁣ Preheat oven to 400F. Recipe by jp mims. Tilapia Casserole. Add scallions, finely chopped, and the capers. The orginal recipe calls for frozen flounder, but I've found that the Tilapia works better in this recipe. Heavy whipping cream will contain at least 36% milkfat. One of my favorite dishes to cook was just plain, pan-fried Tilapia… Cut the broccoli, including the stem. I used finely chopped yellow onion as spring onions are so difficult to find in France. Added Parmesan to top it off-best decision. Next time I would serve the simplest of green salads on the side to refresh the palate. My husband even asked for seconds which is a rare occasion. If, for example, you don’t enjoy eating lamb, you could always substitute it for chicken or beef. Awesome recipe. Keto Fried Tilapia with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce | Gluten-Free - My family is a big fan of Tilapia! Thank you for this recipe. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Hate fish! Will try chicken next time. Per serving: ~250kcal, 15g fat, 33g protein, 1.5g carbs. Sound delicious! If possible, I would recommend using thicker tilapia loin portions rather than the typical, thin filets. Yum! It’s name “tilapia” actually referst to several species of fish from the cichlid family. Love the taste the capers add. This looks like it would be really good over a hearty salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing too! See more ideas about Keto, Keto tilapia recipe, Tilapia recipes. The result will be flakier and harder to overcook. We have not tested this recipe with salmon. Add a little lemon juice over the top when serving - delicious. I ate 2 pieces & loved every bite!! By interacting with this site, you agree to our disclaimer. I also made the keto Italian pesto breadstick twists (another DD recipe) to serve with this. Wishing yo, A quick #steak salad for tonight's #keto dinner so. Added this as a favorite meal! Serve this crock pot fish with your favorite low carb keto side. Do you want weight loss without hunger, vibrant health or diabetes reversal on low carb? 10 ... We liked the piquant flavor of the cilantro. I want to try Kim's (above) recipe. The same goes for vegetables. Genuinely one of the tastiest things I've ever made, keto or not! Here are a couple; Cod, Haddock, Monkfish, and Sea bass. Gorgeous. Made this dish tonight. Nutritional information based on the USDA National Nutrient Database. It was a wonderful meal with the added side salad to start the meal off. The sauce was a little thin, but good flavor. Love the taste the capers add. This is the best white fish dish I've ever had. Whisk together marinade ingredients. Guide A low-carb high-fat (LCHF) or keto diet means that you eat fewer carbohydrates and a higher proportion of fat. It was very good and I will make it again. LOVED IT! Your email address will not be published. When you hit a wall, in your diet, do a 16-18 hour reset (fast) from 9pm to 3pm the next day it will restart the ketogenic process and you should again see weight loss results. Super good recipe. Does anyone know if I can pre-coat the fish and bake them later? . I'd use AP Flour + Cornstarch or Panko breadcrumbs to coat it with. Very much worthy of five stars. I made this tonight for my husband and me. Thank you!! Try this easy cauliflower rice recipe! Mix parsley, whipping cream, and mustard. It was FANTASTIC and so easy!! https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/orange-braised-pork, I made this tonight for supper, oh my word! Instructions are for 4 servings. It tasted great but was very very oily, I'm not sure why? I’m going to make this for dinner, tonight. 81. I am not a huge fish fan, but will occasionally choke down tilapia because my husband loves fish. JavaScript must be enabled in your browser to log in! Below, see our latest one. Definitely going to make again, and will make for dinner guests also! Following a healthy dairy-free diet doesn’t have to mean depriving yourself — and this week’s meal plan is proof of that. Forgot the mustard and added about 1/4 tsp cayenne - oh my, this is delicious! I also added some mushrooms, 1/2 onion (no scallions), about 2 TBS of fresh lemon thyme, some heirloom cherry tomatoes, and I used fresh parsley rather than dried. Just made this with fresh walleye, Brussel sprouts and spinach and mushrooms. Your email address will not be published. White fish swimming in a rich and creamy casserole gets kicked up a notch with the briny bite of capers and the freshness of broccoli and greens. I live in Arizona and will have houseguests from up North coming to enjoy some sunshine. Hi need help with this ketogenie low carb. Love this recipe, as I've made it with fish too... it's easy to change up now and then! Additionally, there are some quick and easy weeknight favorites such as our tasty tuna zoodle salad and chicken stir-fry. For sides I cooked fresh long string beans sautéed in garlic and butter.