Reg. Not available to purchase as a gift certificate. Healing Hands & Old World remedies unite, imparting deep relaxation, balance, mental clarity, profound relaxation and harmony from head to toe! Available with participating Therapists and upon availability. THE LA BELLA EXPERIENCE in Arcadia, CA. *may not be combined with other offers, discounts, vouchers or 3rd party gift programs. Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm, Contact us today to book your next appointment. The staff at La Bella were truly outstanding, and I would go back in a heartbeat. "Welcome to online booking at La Bella. Address: #114/13, MIG, "Shilpa Sadama", Near Gundappa Hotel, 2nd Stage, 80 Feet Road, Papajan Garden,Stage 2, KBH Colony, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560079, India. La Bella is the best Spa I’ve ever been to and I am so grateful for my overall experience with every service I have ever had that I have already booked multiple appointments for this month. This feature is provided for your convenience and available for several spa therapies. Are you ready to escape to a place of calm, serenity and well-being? Services Just $89 Per Person   Promo Price for Second Guest: ½ OFF. VISIT WEBSITE Independently Owned and Operated Vertis Green Hills 4000 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN 37215 615-778-7668 info@greenhills.labellafamosa.com. Get in touch with us to book yours today. If an appointment change takes place within this time period, a transaction fee of 50% service value scheduled will be placed on your credit card. Want to experience these pampering treatments for yourself? La Bella Spa “Daycations” offer our most requested services In a blissful bundle that goes beyond pampering to help reduce the effects of stress, anxiety, fatigue, muscle strain and devitalized skin. Spa Packages, programs, salons services and selected clinical services may be scheduled via telephone during spa hours at (321) 453-1510.. Experience one of our many soothing spa treatments in our tranquil spa environment to revitalize your spirit. HOURS: Monday - 10am - 8pm Tuesday - 10am - 8pm Advanced reservations are required as Voucher must be presented upon arrival. Spa Packages, programs, salons services and selected clinical services may be scheduled via telephone during spa hours at (321) 453-1510. Instant Skin Rejuvenation Awaits with this exciting Combo & Bonus Offer: Phase I:  Intensive Smoothing Pro-Grade Microdermabrasion Treatment  (Reg. Promo passes may not be sold, exchanged or refunded as proof of voucher is required. Available with participating Therapists and upon availability. "Welcome to online booking at La Bella. Spa Packages, programs, salons services and selected clinical services may be scheduled via telephone during spa hours at (321) 453-1510. La Bella offers a full line of spa services and medical aesthetic treatments to address your problem areas and make you feel more youthful, healthier and happier. Hours: Sunday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm Monday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm Tuesday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm Wednesday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm Thursday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm Friday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm … Or spa offers a finely curated atmosphere of comfort, healing, and luxury. Turn your spare time into spa time! Free with an online e-certificate purchase of $125* (a $40 value FREE), Receive TWO Be Our Guest Promo Passes FREE with a single online e-certificate purchase of $225 or more (an $80 value FREE). *may not be combined with other offers, discounts, vouchers or 3rd party gift programs. I came in with an aching back, and left feeling good as new. PLEASE NOTE: A credit card reservation is required for online scheduling. Great value for money, convenient location and nice ambiance.”, “What a relief! Not available to purchase as a gift certificate.