... Universal Compatibility. Some had reported that it worked exactly as LiftMaster video and written direction so consider yourself lucky if it does. Works perfectly! Superior quality and reliability you can trust from LiftMaster. URL Name. Small and durable for on-the-go activities. 374UT Liftmaster remote programming instructions (click). This video will show you how to program the remote to control a garage door opener. This Miniature keychain remote is a great option for your Harley Davidson Motorcycle, Polaris Ranger Side by side UTV, John Deere or Kubota tractor. Copyright 2020 Open Door Discount Remotes. *Not compatible with garage door openers manufactured by Marantec or Hormann. Discover the outstanding performance of the 374UT Remote Control from LiftMaster. The remote is small and works great. The 374UT is the perfect solution if you are looking for a light, simple and stylish Garage Door Remote Control. If you press too early or too late then both options will fail. I think they make less sensitive because a bunch of people complaining about pocket and accidental clicks, etc. Bulk Discounts for Liftmaster 374UT Mini Keychain Garage Remote universal Chamberlain Sears, How to program Mini Universal Remote model 374UT. Compatibility 374 but is compatible with the following brands of garage door openers. A convenient option for your motorcycle, Tractor, Quad, Snowmobile or ATV. It can be confusing even with the model manual instruction as to the exact time to press the button to lock in your programming code. As long as it holds up over time I won't have anything bad to say bad about it. Below is a list of universal transmitters and keypads model numbers we have manufactured and the brand name along with the type of technologies they are compatible with. It usually won't work on my first click. LiftMaster-374UT-Universal-Mini-Remote-Control-Online-Manual-1484145718110 . The great thing was the Liftmaster 800 number. LiftMaster Remote Control and Keyless Entry Compatibility Find your garage door opener's LEARN Button to determine what model of remote control or keyless entry is compatible. With 2 Buttons internal operator it allows you to operate two different garage door openers and/or frequencies at the same time. It’s compact and portable, can go on your keychain and easily fit in your pocket. the mini-remote programmed easily, exactly as instructed! I think it would work for most models it claimed it would work. Compact Design. Liftmaster 374UT is easy to program and enables visual activation of the door to verify success. It is easier to program the door because the moment the door open it usually the moment you need to press the button to lock in the code. It is easy to carry, instead of leaving it vulnerable in the car. Works on most major brands of garage door openers and gate operators. Needed a garage remote for my motorcycle. - Monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room inside the house. Select from a range of LiftMaster remote controls that are compatible with your garage door opener. This was the easiest and most cost effective way to do it. **On residential garage door openers LiftMaster® does not support pre- 1993 garage door openers without photo eyes. When you need convenient access to your garage or pole barn the 374UT Liftmaster is a great option. Compatible with the following models with a learn program button: LiftMaster® Chamberlain® ,Craftsman®, Sears, Genie®, Linear, Stanley®, Wayne-Dalton®, Overhead Door, Master Mechanic, Raynor, True Value, Frequency 310/315/318/372/390 MHz compatible*. I have to click it a bit harder on my second try to get the remote to work. Hours: Monday-Friday, 6AM-7PM 24/7 Phone Answering & Service 714-709-8075, © 2020 Champion Garage Door Repair ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Battery (included), LiftMaster (does not support pre- 1993 garage door openers). Universal compatibility works on most major brands of garage door openers and gate operators. Had no problem programming to my liftmaster openers. GARAGE DOOR OPENER REMOTE COMPATIBILITY CHART. Compact Key chain design is durable for on-the-go activities. Not compatible with garage door openers or gate operators with DIP switch technology. ... Universal Compatibility. Tri-band operating frequency virtually eliminates interference and extends range. When you need convenient access to your garage or pole barn the 374UT Liftmaster … LiftMaster Partner Phone Support 800-528-2806. The LiftMaster® Mini Universal Remote Control model 374UT has ... 41A2817 LiftMaster Chamberlain Sears Craftsman Garage Door Opener Gear Kit, Gear Shaft for 41C42200A Liftmaster Chamberlain Sears Craftsman Garage Opener 41A2, 41A5047 LiftMaster Garage Door Bracket for Sears Craftsman, Chamberlain 041A5047, 375LM Universal 2-button LiftMaster Remote Transmitter Chamberlain KLIK1U, Chamberlain LiftMaster Sears 29B137 Remote Transmitter Visor Clip, 890MAX LiftMaster Keychain garage door opener Remote 371LM 971LM, 893MAX LiftMaster 3-Button Remote Control Garage Gate Transmitter, 877MAX Liftmaster Keyless Entry Keypad for garage door opener, 975LM LiftMaster Laser Garage Door Opener Parking Assist, Liftmaster 8500W Jackshaft WIFI Smart MyQ Garage Door Opener and DC battery, 8500 liftmaster Smart Garage Door Openers. LiftMaster Remote Control and Keyless Entry Compatibility Find your garage door opener's LEARN Button to determine what model of remote control or keyless entry is compatible. Control 374UT 2-Button Universal Remote Control 375UT Universal Keyless Entry 387LM Product Dimensions 2.3" L x 1.3" W x 0.57" H 3.2" L x 2.0" W x 0.71" H 5.8" L x 2.4" W x 1.0" H Warranty 1-year limited warranty 1-year limited warranty 1-year limited warranty Compatibility* *On residential garage door openers, LiftMaster… Too early meaning you press it before it lock in the code and too late will caused it to jump to the next code and round and round it goes. Yay! It took a bunch of times and can be very frustrating but I am stubborn finally got it done. Was this helpful? Lift master, chamberlain, craftsman … * Not compatible with garage door openers manufactured by Marantec or Hormann and not compatible with garage door openers or gate operators with DIP switch technology. Superior quality and reliability you can trust from LiftMaster. Easier programming enables visual activation of the garage door opener to verify success. LiftMaster 374UT Universal Remote LiftMaster 890max Mini Key Chain Garage Door Opener Remote, 2.5" Long x 1.25" Wide x 1/2" Thick, Black with Gray Buttons Universal garage door remote 375lm … We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer.