Please try again. Beamforming enables the router to identify and connect directly with other devices, rather than simply sending out wireless signals in a general direction, resulting in faster network speeds, better wireless range, reduced interference from other devices, and stronger Wi-Fi connections. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports that allow you to connect wired devices directly for Internet access as well as share data on external storage devices. I email phone number and they don't call! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Mother of all Mothership Routers!.........EDIT: Router BLOWS! Could not log into the router to troubleshoot the failure... until I turned off the power and rebooted the unit. Validity: 1 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days. Linksys sends email and asks for phone number so LinksysCares can call. Setup went okay, but started failing after 9 hours of just basic, "nothing fancy" operation. I lovingly call this router the WOPR, based on the movie "War Games" with Mathew Broderick. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2016. we really struggled with wifi around the house. If I could give zero stars I would have. This is way too expensive to be unstable after just 9 hours of operation. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Setup can be fiddly if you don't have a direct connection to the router, but the linksyssmartwifi.com link works OK with a wireless connection. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. I work from home, have 8 desktops/laptops, 2 printers, security cameras, various tablets and smart phones, smart TVs and devices, netflix, Amazon Instant Video, etc. I received the older, version 1.1 "buggy" hardware version instead of the current and much more powerful version 2 that has been in production since mid-2017. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I don't have time to wrestle with buggy equipment. Gigabit technology is 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet for optimal speed and performance. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. The router was at 10.14.1.1 and not 192.168.1.1 as the getting started leaflet says. Refer to page 15 in User Manual for troubleshooting steps. VERY VERY SAD This Linksys EA9500 / AC5400 was not an upgrade to my old Netgear N750 that still works much better. I've not been disappointed. Great signal around the house, so easy to setup and great value for money. There is a reason Linksys went to the Version 2 with greater processor and RAM. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-Band WiFi Router (4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 4K HD Streaming & Gaming) 4.0 out of 5 stars 31. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. Además, la Aplicación permite gestionar a los dispositivos conectados y administrar fácilmente la red. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I got it on Deal of the Day or it would have probably been out of my price range (or needs). Version 2 has a1.8 GHz dual core processor and 1000 MBytes of RAM. Discount by Amazon. See all details for Linksys Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Fast Wireless Tri-Band WiFi Router... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Simplest router replacement I ever had (backup from previous EA7300, restore to EA7500 - change router name). Use code ENBD15 or EI15 at checkout after you add your card details. Please try your search again later. Please try your search again later. Linksys Wi-Fi … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Firmware updates or resets would not resolve these issues. It has now packed up for now apparent reason. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. You can edit your question or post anyway. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Linksys AC5400 Tri Band Wireless Router with MU-MIMO (Max Stream EA9500-CA) at Amazon.com. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Try again. And, the vendor is selling the older version at the price of the new version 2. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Unable to add item to List. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide extremely fast connectivity to wired devices, while a USB 3.0 port lets you transfer huge files without the wait. Linksys Manufacturer Linksys Series Linksys AC5400 Item Height 11.73 Inches Item Width 5.39 Inches Product Dimensions 36.3 x 13.69 x 29.79 cm; 1.47 Kilograms Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Best performing 'fit and forget' router on market (EA9500), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2016, I recently bought this router as my old Asus Ac68u gave up the ghost (and took my motherboard NIC with it! Purchased for a huge price to resolve our wifi issues and the inconsistency is off the charts. It allows you to stream videos, play online games, and surf simultaneously on multiple devices. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Linksys Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Fast Wireless Tri-Band WiFi Router for Home (4K UHD Streaming and Gaming, 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports), Black at Amazon… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Returned it the next day to Amazon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Powerful router with slightly basic configuration pages. It can also be … Build Your Perfect Work From Home Network, Uninterruptible Power Backup for Wi-Fi Routers, Routers For Networks Of All Types And Sizes. This page works best with JavaScript. Este equipo tiene un excelente desempeño, lo comparé con otro equipo más pequeño que también tengo en Operación y la velocidad es considerablemente más rápida, con el proveedor que tengo actualmente el router ha llegado hasta 40 Mbps (download) también la cobertura inhalambrica es extensa. The Mother of all Mothership Routers!.........EDIT: Router BLOWS! Needed tech support just to get this to work and then find out its software is limited. 996,00 AED. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020. My last router ran 5 years without one glitch... not one....and it is back up and running now. Item model number EA9500 … Appalling. Featuring wireless-AC technology, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and USB 3.0, the Linksys AC1200 WiFi Router is made for the well-connected home. got this, very easy install and it works everywhere perfect, best wifi router ever.. I expected great things from this router. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ft. of WiFi coverage for 25+ wireless devices, Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App, Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering, Tri band router delivers the fastest combined WiFi speeds to all your devices, Tri band WiFi speeds up to 5.3 Gbps (5 GHz / 1000 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 2166 Mbps) + (2.4 GHz / 2166 Mbps), MU MIMO (Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides WiFi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed. Validity: 2 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. COMPRALO!!!!!!!!! I dont usually do reviews but just had to for this router. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.