And on top of that allow you to add an additional gratuity. Loved our server who was so patient and helpful. Kanikama crab, avocado, cucumber, and cream cheese insde, a colorful combination of fresh tuna, salmon, shrimp, and avocado outside. the status of my food. Cooked. Sweet and sour chicken, shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado, broccoli, and fried rice. My wife ordered the custom bowl, with fried rice, shrimp, chicken and avocado, not big, a little expensive at 11 dlls., and good. A slice of raw fish. Two pieces coconut shrimp, two pieces shrimp tempura, spicy crab, avocado, cream cheese, lettuce, tempura flakes, and spicy mayonnaise. Enter your delivery address. My wife ordered the custom bowl, with fried rice, shrimp, chicken and avocado, not big, a little expensive at 11 dlls., and good. At the end we payed 23 dlls., plus tip We ❤️ our customers! to sushi restaurants typically seem like a stuffy environment trying to be hip, cool, and modern. I ordered the Sweet and Sour Bowl and the Lucky Roll. 5 menu pages, ⭐ 528 reviews, 10 photos - Lucky Sushi Bar menu in Harlingen. Fresh salmon, with Kanikama crab, avocado, and masago inside, fine sheet of cucumber outside. more. GIVE US A CALL FOR DELIVERY OR PICK UP! Lucky Sushi Bar. Hit the spot! Delivery & Pickup Options - 42 reviews of Lucky Sushi Bar "I got a chicken tempura which was good but a downside was the fact that the veggies were all fried and could have been just steamed or even raw (personal opinion though). Includes 72 pieces to feed between 6 to 8 people and sauces. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Lucky Sushi, Texas yet. With white rice. They don't have that at Edinburg . I landed in Harlingen and looked for the best sushi restaurants that in the area. I asked for it to be taken off our ticket and the server said "let me go check on it" then comes out with my plate. Looking for other restaurants nearby? See you guys here! I felt healthy enough by not consuming so much rice. 2 rolls for the price of 1! There was not even eye contact. Tempura chicken, tempura green beans, and cream cheese inside, avocado and chipotle sauce outside. We are willing to train. With white rice. Can we be your friends too?!! Two thumbs up for Lucky Sushi.!!! Boiled soybeans tossed with spices and soy sauce. Fried rice, shrimp tempura, avocado, cream cheese, tempura flakes, spicy Kanikama crab, and lettuce. Only applicable to bowl or rolls. First time here. Stop by, watch the game & enjoy our 2 x 1 special on Sunday’s! The food is fresh and the atmosphere is friendly. Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado, and spicy crab inside, fine sheet of cucumber, spicy mayonnaise, and eel sauce outside. Claimed. My family and I love Lucky Sushi. I couldn't eat it all. Save. #HarlingenTX #SushiBuffet #RGV #SmallBusiness, “You had me at sushi...” You decide...what you want and mark it on the ticket. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I always feel like I am visiting friends. Tuna, salmon, shrimp tempura, Kanikama crab, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, tempura flakes, and cream cheese. Lucky Sushi takes a different stance, it's a laid back atmosphere similar to a neighborhood coffee bar. Choose from our fresh ingredients & make your favorite meal every time. Header Right. Wing Barn Ed Carey - 1306 N S Ed Carey Dr Suite 1350 . Lucky Sushi. 1318 N Ed Carey Dr, Harlingen, TX 78550-8201 +1 956-340-4390 Website. Opening hours. The server then picks up the tickets and turns it in. Everything looked healthy, and that is costly. to sushi restaurants typically seem like a stuffy environment trying to be hip, cool, and modern. Two thumbs up for Lucky Sushi.!!! With white rice. #CompanyParties #FamilyGetTogethers #HarlingenTx, All day SUNDAY, pay for 1 roll, get another for FREE! ❤️, Looking to throw a small (8-20 guests) lunch or dinner? TAG who you’d ❤️ to share these with! Lucky, bosu, and the tina bites are a must try. Lucky Sushi Bar. Lucky Sushi, Harlingen: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lucky Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 185 restaurants in Harlingen. You should definitely give this place a try for lunch or dinner. If you like sushi, I do recommend getting "Lucky". Fresh tuna, cucumber, cream cheese, and cilantro inside, avocado, spicy crab, tempura flakes, chili powder, sesame seeds, eel sauce, and spicy mayonnaise outside. Salmon, scallions, cucumber, avocado, broccoli, white sushi rice, and yuzu sauce. EDINBURG TX; … fast food chain. Boiled soybeans lightly salted and soy sauce. Use chopstick, fork, or your hands, we are casual. I ordered the California Roll, sweet tea, and tempura ice cream for dessert. Location and hours. Cucumber, cream cheese, smoked salmon, onion, and capers. Served over a bed of lettuce. Lucky You We Do Delivery! Ahi tuna, scallions, string cucumber, avocado, white sushi rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, served over a bed of lettuce. Two thumbs up for Lucky Sushi.!!! Here you can find pictures from Lucky Sushi Bar Harlingen: Here you can find videos from Lucky Sushi Bar Harlingen: Stop by today ya’ll! Although it appeared more like a chain by the number of locations I went ahead and tried. Smoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado, and cucumber inside, sesame seeds outside. Yassssss! How's your night. I ordered the California Roll, sweet tea, and tempura ice cream for dessert. Today i ordered three sushi rolls and edamame. They have a large selection of rolls; our you can create your own. Choice of any nine rolls. an oblong of sushi rice topped with a slice of raw or cooked fish. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Really excellent food and a great value. #Harlingen #RGVsushi #2X1, And this is how we really roll! Header Right. I ordered the Sweet and Sour Bowl and the Lucky Roll. Marble Slab Creamery - 1334 S Ed Carey Dr. Ice Cream, Dessert, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt . I felt healthy enough by not consuming so much rice. I love the healthy choices and the phenomenal staff. sat down with 2 couples, we all ordered our food at the same time, but my meal came out 45 minutes later than everyone elses, after everyone else in my group had finished eating and i had asked the server for the fifth time about...the status of my food. The food is fresh and the atmosphere is friendly. Thin sliced flounder, red onion, capers, green olives, parmesan cheese, and our special lime sauce with olive oil. With white rice. Lucky Sushi, Harlingen. Spicy tuna, spicy crab, cucumber, cream cheese, cilantro, avocado, tempura flakes, chilli powder, sesame seeds, lettuce, eel sauce, and spicy mayonnaise. 1318 Ed Carey Dr, Harlingen, TX 78550. (956) 340-4390. Llamar a Mike +1 (956) 792-4057, A pinch of patience, a dash of kindness, a spoonful of laughter and a heap of love is how we create and cook in our kitchen. Share. Very, very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sushi. I was pleasantly surprised with the carb free roll which consisted of cucumber to wrap the roll in. Be one of the first to write a review! Order online and track your order live. No thank you. Start placing your orders! I always feel like I am visiting friends. Coconut shrimp, tempura Kanikama, and spicy crab inside, tempura fried and chilies toreados outside. If you like sushi, I do recommend getting "Lucky". 2x1 rolls on Sunday! They called to clarify my order when an item was out of stock and offered substitution or credit/refund. Address: 1318 N. Ed Carey Dr Service is good drinks are great would recommend it to everyone think it could be bigger. Roll it - Bowl it - Cone it. 4.6 (41) • View delivery time and booking fee. Riceless. Get quick answers from Lucky Sushi staff and past visitors. Riceless. Shrimp tempura, spicy crab, avocado, and cream cheese inside, fresh salmon, jalapeno, and spicy mayonnaise outside. Whether you're craving a quick bite or looking to treat yourself to a delicious meal, you can now order your Lucky Sushi Bar (Harlingen) favorites for takeout or delivery. My only complaint is that the food is a bit pricey but I think it wou, Great customer service. Assortment of nigiri including two pieces fresh salmon, two pieces tuna, two pieces white tuna, and California roll. I ordered the sunomono salad that I liked a lot from other Japanese restaurants, and this one was expensive at 9 dlls., small plate, and without all the flavor I'm used too, but not bad. Order Online Last touches to this tray! The roll was delicious, and freshly made. Ready for a visit? Served over a bed of lettuce and sesame seeds.