Apparently, the speculations and rumors of his death have cause Sandoe’s family a lot of necessary suffering, which was expressed in the post. Copyright 2020 JW Media, LLC, parent company of Muscle & Fitness. Through Luke’s podcasts, interviews, posts, videos, and appearances, he touched so many lives. DeadDeath is making efforts to confirm the cause of this death. Prior to his death, the 2015 British Amateur Overall Champion had been preparing to compete in hopes to earn his first professional win and qualify for the 2020 Mr. Olympia. Luke Sandoe had passed away at the age of 30, Soccer Legend Diego Maradona Has Passed Away at Age 60, Sergio Oliva Jr. Hospitalized Due to Nerve Pain, Says It’s “The Worst Pain I’ve Ever Been In”, Big Ramy Looks Extra Massive and Vascular Weeks Out From The Olympia. I don’t know if this was the right thing to do. #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivation #thejuggernaut #thickerthanasnicker #ifbbpro #redcon1 #higheststateofreadiness #ifbbproleague #lifefood #madeinengland #2020vision #stayhome #juggernautsgym #legday, A post shared by Luke Sandoe IFBB Pro (@lukesandoe) on Apr 20, 2020 at 10:48am PDT. His last public appearance within the sport was on commentary during the 2020 Arnold Classic. READ NEXT: Luke Sandoe Dead: Professional Bodybuilder Dies at 30. In a letter that explains what led to his death, his family also questioned the standards used in professional bodybuilding to make sure bodybuilder’s maintain exceptional health. All Rights Reserved. UPDATE 8/3/2020 – Luke Sandoe’s family have taken to Instagram with an update about the cause of his death. I’m a little lost right now but something told me to protect his memory but honestly. He further explained that he felt conflicted about "outing" Luke's suicide, but believes that it's important to talk about mental health, especially when it comes to male athletes. Luke Sandoe – Cause of death revealed… bodybuilder’s health questioned. How Sarah Apgar and FitFighter are Changing Fitness, What Other Sports Can Learn From The NBA Bubble, Ms. Olympia Returns: A Tradition Restored, Commitment to Ticket Holders Sends Olympia to Orlando, Gene Mozee: Bodybuilder, Editor, Photographer, Shawn Ray: A Pound-For-Pound All-Time Champion, Breathing Tips From Halle Berry's Trainer, Phil Heath Officially Started His Olympia Prep, Flex Lewis Took a Year Off Before — It Paid Off, Shaq Talks Mr. Olympia and Bodybuilding Motivation, The 50 Best Fitness Influencers on Instagram, The Rock to Produce a Phil Heath Documentary, Big Ramy to Compete Ahead of 2020 Olympia. The truth. Best Running Shoes For Heavy Men Reviewed For 2020, 12 Best Powdered Peanut Butter Products Reviewed For 2020, believed that Sandoe had committed suicide, Bodybuilding Community Shares Messages Of Love For Luke Sandoe Following Untimely Death, Ben Chow, Fouad Abiad Respond To New Details of Luke Sandoe’s Death, Blessing Awodibu ‘Super Excited’ To ‘Make A Lot Of Noise’ With Pro Debut At 2021 Arnold Classic Australia (EXCLUSIVE), Remembering 28 Bodybuilders Who Passed Away (2017-2020), Luke Sandoe Death Details Revealed: Friend Says “It Was His Choice”, Nathan De Asha Reacts To Shocking Death Of Luke Sandoe, Reflects On Rivalry, Eddie Hall Unveils Shredded And Lean 355lb Physique Ahead Of Boxing Match, Strongman Competitor Aaron Page 31, Passes Away Due To Covid-19, Wesley Vissers Looks Much Improved 7 Weeks From Olympia Despite ‘Life Altering Experience’ Of Becoming A Father, Powerlifter Eric Lilliebridge Lands New All-Time PR With 483.5kg Squat, Eyes 500kg, Nathan De Asha Apologizes To Fans For Missing 2020 Mr. Olympia, Powerlifter Kristy Hawkins Finally Breaks 600lb Deadlift Barrier With Huge 606lb Pull. We rarely talked training, and i knew Luke was a deep guy but I never knew he was hurting. Everyone at the office, including me, loved Luke, and not only felt proud of him but we were proud to have him on the team. I have tried to write something several times and can’t find the words to do it. “What happened with Luke was his choice, He decided that it was his only option and we’ll never comprehend what he was struggling with.”, “I will say that in my time knowing Luke, he has battled with demons which dates back from long before bodybuilding and long before I met him“. Many tributes are shared by different individuals on Twitter and Facebook. According to sources close to him, Luke Sandoe is said to have committed suicide in reality. Chow explained that there have been a lot of speculations about Sandoe’s death, and he obviously wanted to put them to rest immediately, he said in the video. Flex Lewis essentially confirmed the cause of death in his post on Instagram. Join the BarBend Newsletter for workouts, diets, breaking news and more. At FitnessVolt.com our mission is to educate and inform you about the latest in professional bodybuilding, fitness, and sports-related content. Friends and loved ones are totally devastated and saddened about the death of their beloved one. Following a big year of shows, including a third-place finish at the 2019 Arnold Classic and an 11th-place finish at his first Olympia in 2019, his death was unexpected and shook the bodybuilding community. Just testing the water, getting a feel for things, so far so good! We got closer over the years, and not a week would go by without some shit talk from him. Your email address will not be published. On May 7, 2020, the bodybuilding community lost a rising star with the passing of open bodybuilding competitor Luke Sandoe. Luke Sandoe 3/8/88-7/5/20 ️ A post shared by Luke Sandoe IFBB Pro (@lukesandoe) on Aug 3, 2020 at 8:11am PDT “There have been many dark days during the last 12 weeks. Rest Well bro. Seven-time 212 Mr. Olympia Flex Lewis also put up a tribute post in honor of Luke's memory. ", Muscleandfitness.com is part of A360 Media LLC Fitness & Health Network. It feels like DejaVu two young men gone long before they should have. It feels like DejaVu two young men gone long before they should have. It feels like DejaVu two young men gone long before they should have. I love him and I miss him and I’ll cherish every memory.”. ", I don’t know if this was the right thing to do. Luke you brought smiles, love and warmth to everyone you came in contact with. Breaking Bench: What You Need to Know About the Bench Press, Build Your Program: How to Design the Perfect Training Plan, How to Increase Strength: Your Guide to Getting Strong, Bulking Meal Plan To Fill Out Your Sleeves and Turn Heads, Cross-Body Crunch Exercise Guide and Videos, Donkey Calf Raise Exercise Guide and Videos, Rollouts: Benefits, Technique, And Alternatives For Stronger Abs, Cross Jacks Exercise Guide, Variations and Videos, Decline Push-Up Exercise: Muscles Worked, How-To and Variations, Wall Sit Exercise Guide – Benefits, How-To, and Variations. This workout combines cardio and weight-lifting drills for serious body-sculpting results. I love you @lukesandoe, A post shared by Ben Chow (@squatlikechow) on May 7, 2020 at 4:16pm PDT. However, his family took to Instagram today on what would have been his 32nd birthday (8/3/2020), to share a message about his untimely passing while explaining that he died of heart failure and not suicide. Full … ANYONE who feels low, with suicidal thoughts or mental illness, know your never alone and to please reach out to someone and talk, there are many professional organizations that want to help. Another of Sandoe’s friends, Flex Lewis, posted a tribute to the bodybuilder on Instagram. Managing editor of Generation Iron, Jonathan Salmon is a writer, martial arts instructor, and geek culture enthusiast. During the video, Chow said that he wished he had done more for Sandoe. I don’t know if this was the right thing to do. A post shared by Flex Lewis™ (@flex_lewis) on May 7, 2020 at 1:09pm PDT. If you or someone you know are experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or text HOME to the Crisis Text Line at 741741. On May 7, 2020, the bodybuilding community lost a rising star with the passing of open bodybuilding competitor Luke Sandoe. We at BarBend offer our condolences to Sandoe’s family, friends, and fans.