Not sure why they changed it because the main reason people bought was scent and flavor. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Burt's Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Lip Balm 4 Pack … Free delivery in 4 days. *Prices can change anytime. FREE Delivery. The lip balm itself is great, but this is a bad deal and false advertising. If you are looking for a product that keeps you wet not dry and only needs to apply not every hour this pak is for you. Burt’s Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Ive been using berts bees beeswax lip balm for about 4-5 years now and its the only one i will use!! If you’d like to order more than 100 items, you will need to place two orders. I just cant seem to sleep without having … Promotes healthy and lovely lips. Enriches with nourishing natural oils. Buy now! Peppermint 0.15 oz each 100% Natural Origin No parabens, phthalates, SLS, or petrolatum Made with Beeswax Don't let the colour (pink) fool you, it does not go on your lips pink. Lip Smacker Disney Emoji Lip Balm, Belle, Last Rose Petal , 0.26 ounce. Lip balm provides refreshing tingle, sold as 4 per pack. Pack includes Beeswax Lip Balm, Cucumber & Mint, Watermelon and Sweet Mandarin Flavour Lip … Non vendu en magasin . Sulfate-Free Petrochemical-Free. It says it is regularly £43 and is on for £16! Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018, Item as described. Buy now! Burt's Bees makes great chapsticks! Shop Best Of Burt's Lip Balm 4-Pack from Burts Bees. Shop Freshly Picked - 4 Pack Lip Balm from Burts Bees. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Mango w/ Vitamin E 0.15 oz (2 Pack) Mango (Mango Butter) Lip Care - bursting with sweet and silky flavor, refresh and renew your lips with Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm … Burt's Bees is also the only lip balm that I feel like penetrates and sinks in to moisturize my lips fully. I know the prices fluctuate but I was able to pick them up for 1.41 a tube plus I have a Prime membership so it is free shipping. Free 2-day shipping. Free shipping for many products! Promotes healthy and lovely lips. Buy It Now. Each balm is 100% natural origin and 100% Burt’s approved. These will last me for a while. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Not redeemable for cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. It says the cost is … Striving for 100% natural origin formulas to keep your skin looking healthy & strong. 99. This 100% natural lip balm makes your smile look as good as it feels with natural ingredients that leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. In stock. *Offer is valid November 30, 2020 12:00 am ET through November 30, 2020 11:59 pm ET on BurtsBees.com. Burt's Bees® Lip balm contains beeswax and antioxidant vitamin E that helps to moisturize your chapped lips and to keeps your lips hydrated. Go to Amazon where you can get these Burt’s Bees Lip Balm 4-Packs for just $6.01 shipped or less (regularly $9.99) when you opt to Subscribe & Save and clip the $1.30 digital coupon! Try. Login Register Your Wishlist Your Orders Your Referrals 0 0 Basket There are currently no items in your basket. Burt's Bees 4-Pack Best Of Burt's Lip Balm Set by Burt's Bees This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. Style Code Live . There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try again. If you have difficulty accessing any content, … See all reviews Write a review. Click to play video . Most helpful positive review. Trusted since 1969, we offer trusted quality and great value on Burt's Bees, Inc. Lip care value duo pack: Make savings with this value duo pack of Burt's Bees 100 Percent natural moisturising lip balms, containing beeswax lip balm and vanilla bean lip balm Beeswax lip balm: … Prix Prix. CDN$12.99 - CDN$24.65. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (12-Pack) 12 sticks; 0.15oz. Lip Balm 4 Pack - Superfruit 4 Pack(s) products at Swanson Health Products.