The hash browns are cooked soft inside and crispy on top. Create New Account. Famous Milan Coney Island has been owned and operated by the same family since 1999. Brought to you by opendius. The only downside is the closest exit of of US23 is weird, with no southbound return.More, The cooks know most people by name. Them being our grand kids had...nothing to do with it. Coffee hot and plentiful. Open Now. Brought to you by I think they could do a little better...on the smaller details but if you want a hot breakfast and plenty of it, this is the place for you. Famous Milan Coney Island. Our waitress sat at the end of the bar ignoring her customers, when not arguing with the cooks. Posted on June 12, 2012. Be the first MLive.com user to add photos or videos of Milan Coney Island. Cheryl M. on February 17, 2016. Get Directions (734) 439-3503. Coney Tuesday's are quite popular for lunch. Not good at breakfast. I finished up my left overs this morning. Rarely looks open since it's always empty, kind of says something about it....Better places to eat nearby.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. This came with a starter - I chose the potato/bacon soup (it...was a cold day). or. I'll probably try some other spots before going back but no real complaints on this visit. Brought to you by Search for other Coffee Shops in Milan on The Real Yellow PagesĀ®. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 2,041 check-ins. 1,048 people like this . Closed Opens at 08:00 +1 734-439-3503. About: Famous Milan Coney Island has been owned and operated by the same family since 1999! 4.6. Our staff is trained to make you feel like family when you are here. Get directions. Create New Account. After you've visited Milan Coney Island, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more fast food restaurants in Milan, American restaurants in Milan, or pizza in Milan. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. An overview can be found here. Milan Coney Island is a American, Burgers, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%. American Restaurant in Milan, Michigan. 4.6. Specialties: Famous Milan Coney Island has been owned and operated by the same family since 1999! Over easy eggs are just right. The menu says they have chili, but it's hot dog chili. Create New Account. Along with that we offer a large selection of... Posted on July 01, 2016. American Restaurant in Milan, Michigan. Restaurant menu. Forgot account? Forgot account? Milan Coney Island can be found at Dexter St 1152. Our fresh food and large portions guaranteed to satisfy. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Brought to you by We've eaten here several times and it's always good. :-)More, Nothing extraordinary here except maybe the quantity. Brought to you by Brought to you by Other offerings include chicken strips and steak. yahoolocal. And when we complained about the food being wrong the cook got an attitude about it.The owner for some reason feels the need to carry a gun when on the grill, as was told to us by his own employee. yahoolocal. more, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Seating, Table Service, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dundee, MI, Fairfield Inn & Suites Ann Arbor Ypsilanti. Know more about this business than we do? Community Rules After a long working day, you can try great coffee. They don't hesitate to customize an order. Aaron K. on January 16, 2016. Call (734) 439-3503. The entry is present with us since Sep 7, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 12, 2013. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 11 cafes in Milan . Breakfast is definitely our specialty! I try to keep my money to local places but never again. opendius. Posted on March 04, 2015. About See All. on the smaller details but if you want a hot breakfast and plenty of it, this is the place for you. Sitting in restaurant right now for breakfast only two of us in the restaurant. The portions are huge for what you pay. menuism. Status: Open (Call business to confirm holiday hours). About: Famous Milan Coney Island has been owned and operated by the same family since 1999! Search for other Coffee Shops in Milan on The Real Yellow PagesĀ®. We hope you enjoy your experience at Milan Coney Island coffee shops in Milan, and please leave us your review below with YP.com! Milan Coney Island can be found at Dexter St 1152.