However, it is worth mentioning that there is indication that the expected value of a Mystery Booster pack is beyond $12, due to the current price of some of the reprints included in the "set." I honestly just don't think people have caught on yet. $ 2.03 Heliod, Sun-Crowned. Short Code: CMB1 So far, most of the mythics spoiled would make cracking open your Double Masters pack worthwhile. Mystery Booster Playtest Cards price list. $ 4.50 Calix, Destiny's Hand. $ 2.00 Elspeth, Sun's Nemesis. $ 37.95 Theros: Beyond Death Mythic Ashiok, Nightmare Muse. The average value of the mythic rares spoiled so far is $30.85. It's like 1 out of 6 packs if you buy a box in store, but I can open a box worth (36 packs) here online and it turns into about 1 out of 9 or 10 packs. I'm pretty sure they said they'd be printing the MYB packs for about the next 2 years or so. edited 6 months ago. $ 1.98 Erebos, Bleak-Hearted. Magic:the Gathering released the Mystery Booster Playtest Cards set on 2020-03-13. Why is Double Masters so cheap? Problem solved. If we assume you open one rare and one mythic, and your rare is worth $3.78 on average, then you need your mythic to be worth a little over $10 to break even on the booster pack (besides uncommons and foils…more on that later). Mystery Booster Double Masters Ultimate Masters Ultimate Box Topper Masters 25 Iconic Masters ... Lair of Behemoths Collector Booster Box. Heck, Mystery Booster packs still sell for more than $7, which is a dollar more per pack than Double Masters. Magic: The Gathering Commander Legends Collector Booster Box | 12 Booster Packs (180 Cards) | 60 Legends | 156 Foils | Min. If I think that the expected value of a Mystery Booster WPN Edition booster pack is significantly higher than the retail price for said pack, I can just go out and buy as many boxes as I want and list the singles for sale on my storefront. 69 $ 239.99 Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths Bundle. That's absurd, considering how much better the EV (Estimated Value) of Double Masters is likely to be. I am interested in the expected value of Guardian Rising Booster Packs. 24 Extended-Art Cards (C78600000) 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 $274.69 $ 274 .