When they’re fully thawed out, they get so creamy and almost mousse-like. And when everything comes together in a blender, you really can’t complain! Reduced-fat cream cheese, non-fat vanilla greek yogurt and unsweetened almond milk with a hint of honey combine to form the lucious yet healthy Your email address will not be published. Use a spoon or pestle to pack the crust into your lined muffin pan. And of course, you can have as many as you can eat!, These look like MORE! These look so delicious I don’t think I’d miss the cheese! Can’t wait to try them, Ai!!! I’d be honored if you shared them and some of your other recipes at our What’s for Dinner party! Thanks Jacqueline! Place cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl. Serve, or store in the freezer until ready to consume. … Thanks Karen! I'm Ai Willis. Add sugar, lemon juice, and water. To be honest, I debated whether or not to call these vegan cheesecakes. Your pictures are top notch. Maybe I can come up with a delicious recipe . Mash until combined thoroughly. Thanks for the recipe. I have 2 blueberry bushes in my yard . In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the softened cream cheese until soft and fluffy. http://www.lazygastronome.com/whats-for-dinner-sunday-link-up-202/, Charlene | Better Living and Personal Developement, Yuzu Cheesecake – classic with a Japanese twist. Of course not, right? To make the filling, add one block of softened cream cheese to a bowl. The original recipe uses raw almonds and walnuts but I’ve swapped them out for roasted almonds and pecans and the crust turned out amazing! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bring to a roaring boil and continuously stir for 3-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened, adding a few extra tablespoons of water if needed to thin out the consistency. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. These cheesecake bites are super easy to make! Booo– I might just have to make them for myself! Spoon about two tablespoons of graham cracker mixture into the baking cups and firmly press in using a spoon or pestle. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Bookmarked it and soon will try this. Press about half a tablespoon of the mixture in each well of the prepared mini muffin pan, and keep it in the fridge while working on the filling. Thank you so much! Showing me up Ai. looks so good. When they’re fully thawed out, they get so creamy and almost mousse-like. These blueberry cheesecake bites look so easy, healthy and delicious!! Add the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and water to a pot on medium heat. . I enjoy your blog very much. I love everything blueberry. Blueberries give off such a beautiful color, don’t they? This Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make! There’s no cheese in it!But they’re close, and they’re SO delicious! I’d love to get my hands on some good-quality blueberries some time, so I can try out this recipe. In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers into fine crumbs. These look incredible! Place them on a plate and leave them out to defrost for about 20 minutes to thaw, or cover them and keep it in the fridge. Yum!! I’m not a vegan either, just dairy-free for the most part, but I think these are enjoyable for everyone . Your email address will not be published. I considered making a vegan version of my cheesecake bars but a) I don’t have access to vegan cream cheese and b) it’s getting a little warm to use the oven. http://www.lazygastronome.com/whats-for-dinner-sunday-link-up-202/, Thanks Helen! Ha! A sweet graham cracker crust, dreamy cream cheese filling, and bursting blueberry preserves make this bite-sized dessert heavenly! It seems like a bit of a pain but it’s well worth it. Thanks Jhuls! Blueberry cheesecake bites are no-bake and completely egg-free. Weird, right? They’re creamy and delicious, but dairy free, gluten free, and relatively guilt free too! Everything a “no-baker” could dream of! In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the softened cream cheese until soft and fluffy. I am not vegan but These looks so appealing that I will have to give it a try! I’ve developed some kind of sensitivity to cream cheese. Enjoy! , If you used paper liners and find the cheesecakes are difficult to remove, pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes and then slowly peel back the paper. We use a store bought blueberry … In Japan, vegan yogurts are almost always soy-based, which I don’t like the flavor of. Hi Dawn, thank you for pointing that out. Wow, those look SOOOO good! Mix it up until the mixture starts to bind together, forming what looks like wet sand. Required fields are marked *. Set the pan aside. So I was beyond excited when I found little single-serving containers of it at my local store! What’s better than a blueberry cheesecake you ask? Wow, it looks so delicious and beautiful presentation. But even with this one, he can’t have cashews, coconut, or yogurt. I can’t wait to give it a try! Whip until the cream cheese gets fluffy. Oh my this looks delicious! So cool! Required fields are marked *. Plus, when the filling comes together in a blender, you really can’t complain! These look so delicious! Add a few dollops of blueberry sauce and use a toothpick to swirl the sauce around for a marbled effect. It’s all delicious ingredients . But ever since getting pregnant, cream cheese causes an upset stomach. Drain and rinse the cashews. It was 86°F/30°C today and I about died! These vegan blueberry cheesecakes are best eaten cold but fully thawed out. Beat until the mixture is evenly incorporated. Once the crust is pressed into the pan, make the vegan cheesecake filling. Definitely make them for yourself! These mini blueberry cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized treats! It’s lightly sweetened and has genuine blueberry flavor in every bite. They thaw out so fast and are perfect for a quick dessert. I’ll come join your party right now . Add them to a high powered blender along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. These are beautiful little bites! After blending the ingredients, you just pour it into each well, and stick it in the freezer to set for an hour or two! But wow, that’s a pretty strict diet. I didn’t even know coconut yogurt existed! Simmer for 15 minutes or until the blueberries begin to break down. If we do come across some, they aren’t very fresh and are frightfully expensive. I’m getting a lightbox today! We don’t get fresh blueberries here in India, where I live. Pull on the parchment paper to release the cheesecakes from the pan. Like our raspberry no bake cheesecake dip and 4-ingredient pomegranate parfait, this cheesecake recipe is absolutely simple and it’s flavored with real fruit just like these strawberry cheesecake cupcakes. Add the melted butter, and brown sugar. Your email address will not be published. https://beckysbestbites.com/no-bake-blueberry-cheesecake-parfaits This post may contain affiliate links. I know. Blueberry Cheesecake Bites, Blueberry Swirl Cheesecakes, Cheesecake Bites, Mini Cheesecakes. After an hour or two in the freezer, pop them out of the pan and place it on whatever dish you’re going to serve it on, and set it out at room temperature to thaw. Since these are no-bake, you don’t have to worry about cracking, sinking, or making sure your cake bakes *just* right as you would with traditional oven-baked cheesecake.