The text provides plentiful prospects for students to practice the role of a manager with stimulating cases and problems. The goal of my keynotes is to motivate through inspiration and stories of transformation, with liberal doses of education. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ His factory is rapidly heading for disaster. I recommend” – Kristin B on 8 November 2012. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Again it si considered one of the famous amongst many operations management textbooks. Inventory Analysis and Supply Chain optimization services included detailed problem solving, technical details & data, knowledge sharing, and detailed summary report. Operations Management: An Integrated Approach, 12 Powerful Inventory Reduction Tips to Free Up Cash, Top 13 Best Six Sigma Books and Courses For 2018, Importance of Demand Forecasting in Supply Chain- 9 Authentic Reasons, Top 15 Lean Six Sigma Books to Level Up Your Continuous Improvement Efforts & Strategy, 11 Best Lean Manufacturing Books to Read This Year and 2020, 21 Authentic Procurement Interview Questions and Answers Guide, Top 23 Supply Chain Interview Questions and Answers Guide, 24 Excel Tips & Tricks to Becoming a Supply Chain Nomad, 17 Most Common Procurement Problems and Their Solution, 8 Must Have Supply Chain Competencies to Triumph in Your Career, 8 Habits of a Highly Effective Supply Chain Manager, 24 Supply Chain Technologies which Are Shaping Present and Future of Supply Chain, 20 Best Supply Chain Blogs and Websites You Should Follow in 2020, APICS VS CIPS – What Should You Choose? Sustainable Procurement in Supply Chain Operations. • “Great book” – Maks on September 8, 2014, This Operations Management book serves as an extremely resourceful aid for this difficult subject. This book offers students and readers alike with a complete framework for addressing operational process and supply chain problems. "Covers the core concepts and theories of production … Were you looking for the book with access to MyLab Operations Management? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyOMLab. This is an all-inclusive Operations Management book that covers much more in complexity than most college texts. A three-part organization covers the nature, content, and process of operations strategy. Operations Management (McGraw-Hill Series in Operations and Decision Sciences) This is an all … Alex Rogo is a harried plant manager working ever more desperately to try improve performance. • “Got this because I didn’t want to spend $160 on the new edition. In previous posts, I've identified the best logistics books, Today, I've selected 13 Operations Management Books for Supply Chain community. Stocktaking: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Very Own Customised Stocktake Procedure, How to Run a S&OP Process – Benefits, Steps & Barriers, Materials Management Competency Assessment, S&OP Maturity Model – How Good is your S&OP? Turns out that other than some chapter renumbering, it’s pretty much the same book. He has also written and published eight invited book chapters, has seen seven of his cases reprinted in major marketing and operations management … In my opinion this should always be part of operations management textbooks. Make sure to comment below. These are just a few of the great Operations Management books out there right now. The text is well organized and the author did a great job in keeping explanations as modest as possible. Tracks to a typical course in operations management or operations strategy, and covers topics such as evaluating and measuring existing systems' performance and efficiency, materials management … And get FREE 2700 Supply Chain Management Terms and Glossary once subscribe. I’ve just done quick Google search and find below article. Dr. Collier has authored five books on service and operations management and is the recipient of numerous awards for outstanding journal articles. This Operations Management book is an outstanding autobiography on Jack Welch takes us on the hurly-burly ride that has been his amazing life. Execution shows how to link the three fundamental elements of every organization and create a business based on exchange of ideas, intellectual honesty and realism. With case histories from the real world, Execution offers the realistic and hard-nosed approach to business success. If can do your search, there are other useful article on this topic. This Operations Management book can also act as a reference to various courses since several concepts are discussed with abundant detail which I found useful. So is his marriage. The story of Alex’s fight to save his plant is more than compulsive reading. : 4.0 out of 5 stars from 156 reviews }); Very Informative…..Reading is healthy!!!! A I used this textbook for my Operations Management … Signup for latest blogs and special offers! A three-part organization covers the nature, content, and process of operations strategy. Operations and Supply Chain Management Essentials You Always Wanted to Know, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management (12th Edition), How to be a Chief Operating Officer: 16 Disciplines for Success, Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains (What's New in Operations Management), Healthcare Operations Management, Third Edition (AUPHA/HAP Book), Supportive Accountability: How to Inspire People and Improve Performance. The Lean Treasure Chest: Using Lean to Locate, Recover, and Maximize Your Hidden Capacity and Potential. The text provides a solid foundation of Operations Management with clear, guided instruction and a balance between quantitative and qualitative concepts. I have read this book and it is unquily written. Includes a free download of the Performance Documentation Toolkit. Operations management is important, exciting, challenging … and everywhere you. • “Excellent book. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series Operations and Decision Sciences, For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance). Materials Management Technical Competencies Self Assessment Tool, A Comprehensive Six Sigma Project Checklist, The Ultimate Guide to Inventory Planning Methods, Warehouse Audit Tool – To Improve Warehouse Performance. Again this book are recomended as operations management textbook in most universities. With case histories from the real world, Execution offers the realistic and hard-nosed approach to business success. Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace, Truman's Scientific Guide to Pest Management Operations 7th Edition (Truman's Scientific Guide to Pe by PH.D Gary W. Bennett (2010) Hardcover, Operations and Supply Chain Management for MBAs, 7th Edition, Matching Supply with Demand: An Introduction to Operations Management, Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation (What's New in Operations Management), Analytics and Decision Support in Health Care Operations Management (Jossey-Bass Public Health), Cardiac Arrest: Five Heart-Stopping Years as a CEO On the Feds' Hit-List (1), Advanced Strategies in Supply Chain: Competing in the New Normal, Accounting 101: The ultimate guide to financials that every business owner should master! The best leaders consume more information than anyone else. • “Great book” – Maks on September 8, 2014, 13 Operations Management Books You Must Read as SCM Pro. • “I purchased this book for an Operations Management class and it is surprisingly easy to read with tons of information.