In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of all Mercy. It is used by the Arab Christians and Jews for the God (Eloh-im in Hebrew; 'Allaha' in Aramaic, the mother tongue of Jesus). من محمد بن عبد الله إلى هرقل عظيم الروم: سلام على من اتبع الهدى، أما بعد فإنى أدعوك بدعوة الإسلام . All the Prophet's letters were stamped with the words: “Muhammad Rasul-ullah" (Muhammad the Messenger of Allah). 0 So this letter was sent asking the people of Oman to convert to Islam.” He mentioned in the letter, ‘Bismillahi Rehman Rahim, from Mohammed, the Prophet of Allah, I am asking you to convert to Islam and if you do your whole life in peace, but if you do not you will live in wars.’ So in response to the letter, Oman was the first country to convert to Islam without any war. (Qur’an: Surah 3, Ayah 64).” Letter of the Prophet Muhammed to Armah, the Negus: كتاب رسول الإسلام صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى النجاشي, بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم من محمد رسول الإسلام إلى النجاشى ملك الحبشة: سلام عليك إنى أحمد الله إليك ،الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الملك القدوس السلام المؤمن المهيمن، وأشهد أن عيسى بن مريم روح الله وكلمته ألقاها إلى مريم البتول الطيبة الحصينة، فحملت بعيسى فخلقه الله من روحه كما خلق آدم بيده، وإنى أدعوك وجنودك إلى الله عز وجل، وقد بلغت ونصحت فاقبلوا نصحى، والسلام على من اتبع الهدى. And if you refuse to accept Islam, you will be responsible for the sins of the Magi. Letter of the Prophet Muhammed to Munzir ibn Sawa Al Tamimi, رساله رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم محمد للمنذر بن ساوي التميمى. This letter is from Muhammad the slave of Allah and his Apostle to Heraclius, the ruler of the Byzantines. "[9], The text of the letter to Heraclius, as transmitted by Muslim historians, reads as follows:[11]. h�bbd``b`� ��@�)H��l�@Œĝ $�A�X} ������d100RD��/� � �s SWT is an abbreviation of Arabic words that mean 'Glory Be To Him.' Whoever followed my messengers and acted in accordance their guidance; he, in fact,followed me and accepted my advice. Islamic tradition tells a story in which Khosrow II (in Arabic: كسرى‎ Transliteration: Kisra) was a Persian king to whom Muhammad had sent a messenger, Abdullah ibn Hudhafah as-Sahmi, along with a letter in which Khosrow was asked to preach the religion of Islam. Born only 5 years apart, they both lived into their sixties. Copyright © 1990, 1997 Dr. A. Zahoor and Dr. Z. Haq I bear evidence that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is a servant of Allah and His Prophet. I accept your recommendation regarding the people of Bahrain. ra: Radiallahu Anhu (May Allah be pleased with him). Chosroes II (Emperor of Persian Empire) Allah: Allah is the proper name in Arabic for The One and Only God, The Creator and Sustainer of the universe. Four of the leather Prophetical manuscripts (letters … Thereafter I remind you of Allah. PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S LETTERS TO KINGS (628 CE). أسلم تسلم ويؤتك الله أجرك مرتين ، فإن توليت فإن عليك إثم الأريسيِّين. SWT is an abbreviation of Arabic words that mean 'Glory Be To Him.' The word Allah does not have a plural or gender. http://cyberistan.org/islamic/letters.html. The text of the letter sent to Heraclius was as follows: “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. If you turn away, you will bear the Arians’ sins. Furthermore, I invite you to Islam and if you become a Muslim you will be safe, and Allah will double your reward, and if you reject this invitation of Islam you will be committing a sin by misguiding your subjects. You will be safe if you submit to Islam. Allah does not have any associate or partner, and He does not beget nor was He begotten. [6][7] The account as transmitted by Muslim tradition reads: "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. 722 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[712 26]/Info 711 0 R/Length 66/Prev 419594/Root 713 0 R/Size 738/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Heraclius, Emperor of Byzantines (Eastern Roman Empire) The event that was to follow is known as the ‘Battle of Trench’ (627 CE). 737 0 obj <>stream In the name of God the most beneficial the Merciful.